<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226858#226858</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/02/2013 14:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;davidhuret wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I feel confused.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That seems to be the general consensus.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226858#226858</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 2 Jul 2013 10:31:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226858#226858</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226855#226855</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=4921'&gt;davidhuret&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/02/2013 14:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I feel confused.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226855#226855</comments>
                            <dc:creator>davidhuret</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 2 Jul 2013 10:26:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226855#226855</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226094#226094</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2013 17:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i.imgur.com/ztowRDa.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://i.imgur.com/ztowRDa.jpg','imgpop','width=665,height=551,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226094#226094</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:57:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226094#226094</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226090#226090</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2013 17:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This is hurting my head.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226090#226090</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:48:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226090#226090</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226089#226089</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2013 17:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What is even happening?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;¯\_(ツ)_/¯&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226089#226089</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:35:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226089#226089</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226088#226088</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2013 17:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What is even happening?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226088#226088</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:34:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226088#226088</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226086#226086</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2013 17:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's either  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Spam&quot;&gt;X&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
or he's genuinely wondering which site from that list would be most helpful to a beginner trying to learn music in which case it would be dependent on what he wanted to focus on.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think he should go &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.rosettastone.co.uk/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;here&lt;/a&gt; first.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226086#226086</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:31:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226086#226086</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226083#226083</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2013 17:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's either  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Spam&quot;&gt;X&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
or he's genuinely wondering which site from that list would be most helpful to a beginner trying to learn music in which case it would be dependent on what he wanted to focus on.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226083#226083</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:28:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226083#226083</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226082#226082</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2013 17:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          give her the d, headcrusher.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226082#226082</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:27:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226082#226082</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226076#226076</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2013 16:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Nope, still no idea.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226076#226076</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Jun 2013 12:36:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226076#226076</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226075#226075</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2013 16:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Cymro2011 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://purchasepivot.com/marketplace/1/category/10&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://purchasepivot.com/marketplace/1/category/10&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Something to do with this.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know if I'm more or less confused now.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226075#226075</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Jun 2013 12:36:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226075#226075</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226074#226074</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2013 16:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;a href=&quot;http://purchasepivot.com/marketplace/1/category/10&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://purchasepivot.com/marketplace/1/category/10&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Something to do with this.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226074#226074</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Jun 2013 12:33:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226074#226074</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226070#226070</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26929'&gt;headcrusher&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/30/2013 16:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          my point is go to purchasepivot (don't forget Ctrl+Enter) then go to arts &amp; entertainments category and music part then tell me which website can help me better at this&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
(or should I explain more? )</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226070#226070</comments>
                            <dc:creator>headcrusher</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Jun 2013 12:19:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=226070#226070</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=225876#225876</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/29/2013 21:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Everyone calm the fuck down. There's only room for one confused user here.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=225876#225876</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Jun 2013 17:04:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=225876#225876</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=225864#225864</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18251'&gt;AlexZangari&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/29/2013 20:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm confused too.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=225864#225864</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AlexZangari</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Jun 2013 16:14:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=225864#225864</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=225849#225849</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/29/2013 19:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;headcrusher wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;hello . I am a beginner musician and I dream of becoming a professional . I was searching and finally found sth . a web directory named purchasepivot that rated and ranked every website for this . bit I am confused and don't know which can help me better . so if someone helps me at this I will be so grateful&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I don't quite understand. What are you looking for?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=225849#225849</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Jun 2013 15:54:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=225849#225849</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>which should I choose? I'm confused</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=225842#225842</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26929'&gt;headcrusher&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 06/29/2013 19:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          hello . I am a beginner musician and I dream of becoming a professional . I was searching and finally found sth . a web directory named purchasepivot that rated and ranked every website for this . bit I am confused and don't know which can help me better . so if someone helps me at this I will be so grateful</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=225842#225842</comments>
                            <dc:creator>headcrusher</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Jun 2013 15:41:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=225842#225842</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>