<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227913#227913</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25916'&gt;Evandar&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/05/2013 18:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I voted Blur. I haven't gotten that far into their material, but they seem to have great songs from several albums. I do love Pulp's &quot;Different Class&quot;, though, a little more than &quot;Parklife&quot;, so it's a relatively close fight to me. As cool as Blur are, they keep reminding me of a slightly inferior The Kinks, poor lads. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227913#227913</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Evandar</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 5 Jul 2013 14:14:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227913#227913</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227622#227622</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24765'&gt;ButterThumbz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/04/2013 15:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;andy_hunter wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;How Britpop goes in my mind:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;ul&gt;1. Blur&lt;br /&gt;
2. Pulp&lt;br /&gt;
3. Oasis&lt;br /&gt;
4. The Verve&lt;br /&gt;
5. Suede&lt;br /&gt;
6. Supergrass&lt;br /&gt;
7. Elastica&lt;/ul&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Switch out The Verve for Sleeper, bump Supergrass up a few places and you're almost there.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227622#227622</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ButterThumbz</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 4 Jul 2013 11:53:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227622#227622</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227609#227609</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19794'&gt;andy_hunter&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/04/2013 15:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          How Britpop goes in my mind:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;ul&gt;1. Blur&lt;br /&gt;
2. Pulp&lt;br /&gt;
3. Oasis&lt;br /&gt;
4. The Verve&lt;br /&gt;
5. Suede&lt;br /&gt;
6. Supergrass&lt;br /&gt;
7. Elastica&lt;/ul&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227609#227609</comments>
                            <dc:creator>andy_hunter</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 4 Jul 2013 11:14:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227609#227609</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227591#227591</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24765'&gt;ButterThumbz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/04/2013 14:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I was there, helped and they did sell. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;I Should Coco&lt;/span&gt; was a success.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, largely thanks to Alright, but that was just the beginning. In it For The Money, Life On Other Planets and Road to Rouen should have all been huge but, to many, they are viewed as britpop also-rans... or worse, one hit wonders.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227591#227591</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ButterThumbz</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 4 Jul 2013 10:07:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227591#227591</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227586#227586</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/04/2013 13:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;ButterThumbz wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's nice to see so much love for Supergrass here. Where were you all when they were trying to sell records? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I was there, helped and they did sell. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;I Should Coco&lt;/span&gt; was a success.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227586#227586</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 4 Jul 2013 09:05:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227586#227586</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227584#227584</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25126'&gt;AranD&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/04/2013 12:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think Blur have more albums that are good, but Pulp have a couple that are brilliant. (Different class/This is Hardcore) Neither can be pigeonholed into just 'britpop' though. I love Suede too, though musically i'm not sure why these bands are always clumped together.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227584#227584</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AranD</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 4 Jul 2013 08:37:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227584#227584</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227557#227557</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24765'&gt;ButterThumbz&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/04/2013 08:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's nice to see so much love for Supergrass here. Where were you all when they were trying to sell records? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Pulp's last four albums were all great but I have to choose Blur simply because For Tomorrow, This Is A Low, He Though Of Cars, Beetlebum, Coffee And TV, Out Of Time, Music Is My Radar and many more...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227557#227557</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ButterThumbz</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 4 Jul 2013 04:13:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227557#227557</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227532#227532</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18251'&gt;AlexZangari&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/04/2013 04:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;joshtraina wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;No manners or talent&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You make it sound punk rock.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227532#227532</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AlexZangari</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 4 Jul 2013 00:25:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227532#227532</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227521#227521</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/04/2013 03:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/AkNvk2MgiCc?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No manners or talent</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227521#227521</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Jul 2013 23:12:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227521#227521</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227467#227467</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21604'&gt;TracyJacks&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/03/2013 22:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Blur any day.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Their discography is amongst my favourite discographies of any band. I like Leisure too, it's a fun record with songs which had potential (She's So High, There's No Other Way, Sing and I think Bang too) even if it is obvious that their debut was their worst album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All of their other albums are very good.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227467#227467</comments>
                            <dc:creator>TracyJacks</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Jul 2013 18:13:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227467#227467</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227380#227380</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26505'&gt;aditya7&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/03/2013 18:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Agreed !! Supergrass is a splendid band.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227380#227380</comments>
                            <dc:creator>aditya7</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Jul 2013 14:04:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227380#227380</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227365#227365</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/03/2013 17:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Happymeal wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;the best britpop band is Supergrass, just saying.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Supergrass is better than most Britpop, but I wouldn't give them the title of best.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227365#227365</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Jul 2013 13:18:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227365#227365</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227363#227363</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/03/2013 17:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Norman Bates wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well, not saying I don't agree, but I'm just not sure.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;It, Freaks, Separations, His 'n Hers, Different Class&lt;/span&gt; : that's a nice record.&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt; This Is Hardcore&lt;/span&gt; and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;We Love Life&lt;/span&gt; may be a bit less frankly good, but all in all, it's quite a nice two thirds of career.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
On the other hand, and I know that most won't think the same, I think Blur's glory ends with &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Great Escape&lt;/span&gt; (which is a very fine three album streak: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Modern Life Is Rubbish, Park Life, The Great escape&lt;/span&gt;). I know there are fans of &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Blur, 13&lt;/span&gt; and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Think Tank&lt;/span&gt;, but I'm not, at least not that much.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All in all : Pulp 86-95 is very good, Blur 93-95 too.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You're clearly a fan of the britpop eras of those 2 bands. I really think Blur's discography is perfect post Leisure. Their self-titled is my least favorite of that run, but &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;13&lt;/span&gt; is well my #1 album of all time.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;It &lt;/span&gt;and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Freaks&lt;/span&gt; but with Pulp, I don't think they really began to peak until &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;His 'n' Hers&lt;/span&gt;. And though it might run a little long, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;This Is Hardcore&lt;/span&gt; is a very close 2nd to &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Different Class&lt;/span&gt; in terms of favorite Pulp albums. And I personally like &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;We Love Life&lt;/span&gt; more than the early records too.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227363#227363</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Jul 2013 13:11:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227363#227363</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227356#227356</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/03/2013 16:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Personally I'm voting Pulp, mainly cause I adore them and in particular Different Class, as a whole though Blur probably have a stronger discography.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227356#227356</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Jul 2013 12:30:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227356#227356</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227297#227297</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18230'&gt;meruizh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/03/2013 13:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've got to say I am a fan of both bands, nevertheless blur is one of my top 10 bands. &lt;br /&gt;
blur has some brilliant work, I mean... Parklife, Modern Life Is Rubish, 13, Blur.. those four albums by themselves are masterpieces. Then Think Tank, which honestly Im not a huge fan of that album, but it's close to the four albums mentioned.&lt;br /&gt;
And if you can consider as shitty albums, Leisure and The Great Escape... they still have brilliant tunes in there, Universal, There's No Other Way, Country House, Charmless Man, Yuko and Hiro, Best Days, She's So Hi, Sing.... etc etc&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Pulp on the other hand... Different Class, His 'n' Hers, This Is Hardcore are.... Mind Blowing, they are insane!!&lt;br /&gt;
We Love Life, might be a good album, but I just cant listen to it, except by few tracks. Still I think is a good effort.&lt;br /&gt;
Then Freaks, It, Separations... those albums In my opinion they are not even worth the mention. I've listened a couple of times.. and they go from mehh.. to erase the album from the Recyclle Bin... i mean terrible&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But Pulp had their brilliant moments... but I'll go for blur every time</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227297#227297</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meruizh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Jul 2013 09:36:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227297#227297</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227247#227247</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=4921'&gt;davidhuret&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/03/2013 09:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'd say Blur, for the long run (+ Damon Albarn, Gorillaz, Graham Coxon, etc...), though Pulp have had their flashes of brilliance.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227247#227247</comments>
                            <dc:creator>davidhuret</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Jul 2013 05:20:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227247#227247</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227215#227215</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/03/2013 07:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;lolwut&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but Blur were better for longer, if that makes sense.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well, not saying I don't agree, but I'm just not sure.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;It, Freaks, Separations, His 'n Hers, Different Class&lt;/span&gt; : that's a nice record.&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt; This Is Hardcore&lt;/span&gt; and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;We Love Life&lt;/span&gt; may be a bit less frankly good, but all in all, it's quite a nice two thirds of career.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
On the other hand, and I know that most won't think the same, I think Blur's glory ends with &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Great Escape&lt;/span&gt; (which is a very fine three album streak: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Modern Life Is Rubbish, Park Life, The Great escape&lt;/span&gt;). I know there are fans of &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Blur, 13&lt;/span&gt; and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Think Tank&lt;/span&gt;, but I'm not, at least not that much.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All in all : Pulp 86-95 is very good, Blur 93-95 too.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227215#227215</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Jul 2013 03:31:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227215#227215</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227210#227210</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/03/2013 07:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Blur have the best discography of the 90's (yes I'm including Pavement, The Flaming Lips, Built To Spill, Bjork, ATCQ etc etc) so them.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Blur is really annoying for me, and britpop in general is. Also, none of the bands had a unblemished 90s run in my opinion, and Bjork is one of my favorite artists.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227210#227210</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Jul 2013 03:03:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227210#227210</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227208#227208</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25611'&gt;SingingPeasant96&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/03/2013 06:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;AlexZangari wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Graham's solo work is high up there too.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227208#227208</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SingingPeasant96</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Jul 2013 02:24:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227208#227208</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Blur or Pulp?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227197#227197</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/03/2013 05:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;lolwut&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, Pulp at their best are better than Blur at their best, but Blur were better for longer, if that makes sense.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As for Suede and The Verve; lol, just lol.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Honestly I don't like The Verve or Suede nearly as much as Blur or Pulp (or Oasis for that matter...), but I've always been under the impression that Suede and Blur were really the bands that opened the britpop era, and The Verve were one of the bands to close it. I might be wrong. In any case, I just like seeing polls with more options.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227197#227197</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 3 Jul 2013 01:20:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227197#227197</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>