<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297081#297081</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2014 07:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Aw &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt; . Well I find him far less obnoxious as sth like Pitchfork or Tiny Mix Tapes or Scaruffi, I like the videos he does where he answers (well at least brings up for discussion) fans questions. He doesn't describe music with some overly sophisticated adjectives that would be unnecessary (or that I wouldn't understand on account of my Slovenian-ness). And every year I'll get a few albums from him that I wouldn't get from other sites that I follow.&lt;br /&gt;
His sense of humour is.. ugh... hit and miss I guess, but I dunno, it doesn't really bother me anymore. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So yeah...  :-k&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I mean, he does cover some pretty decent stuff, and sometimes he puts out reviews better than you'd find elsewhere, but there's just this quality to him that I really dislike. Tiny Mix Tapes I don't like as much for their writing as I do what they cover, but some of their reviews are really good, I always really liked their review for Kaputt. As for P4k I almost never read the actual writing anymore because most of the time it just annoys me, but they're a hub for information and sometimes it's fun to pick a random album they give a 7.8 or something because those are normally the best when it comes to P4k.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But yeah, I can understand why people would like Fantano, he definitely is good at phrasing what he likes and dislikes about albums, but most of the time I find there's an intrinsic lack of knowledge in what he says that puts me off from him as compared to more professional reviewers, if that makes any sense. And god his sense of humor is horrible.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297081#297081</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Mar 2014 03:34:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297081#297081</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297079#297079</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2014 07:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Aw &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt; . Well I find him far less obnoxious as sth like Pitchfork or Tiny Mix Tapes or Scaruffi, I like the videos he does where he answers (well at least brings up for discussion) fans questions. He doesn't describe music with some overly sophisticated adjectives that would be unnecessary (or that I wouldn't understand on account of my Slovenian-ness). And every year I'll get a few albums from him that I wouldn't get from other sites that I follow.&lt;br /&gt;
His sense of humour is.. ugh... hit and miss I guess, but I dunno, it doesn't really bother me anymore. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So yeah...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297079#297079</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Mar 2014 03:28:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297079#297079</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297075#297075</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2014 07:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;satiemaniac wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;He's like those teachers who try to be kids' friends. Or recommend them music they're listening to anyway cause they read the same three music review websites he does.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I just hate his style of review. I've always found his humor to be really forced and unfunny, and I feel like for the decent control over language he has he doesn't really understand that much about music. So often I see him using production as a scapegoat for things he doesn't like on albums that it makes me really question whether he knows what production entails. Aside from that, there's something in the way he speaks that really bothers me. The way he draws out every single album title when he's introducing them just kills me. Plus he's so heavily into the whole /mu/ culture that I dislike him as a default anyways.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297075#297075</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Mar 2014 03:16:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297075#297075</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297073#297073</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2014 07:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          He's like those teachers who try to be kids' friends. Or recommend them music they're listening to anyway cause they read the same three music review websites he does.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297073#297073</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Mar 2014 03:13:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297073#297073</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297072#297072</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2014 07:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;satiemaniac wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;RYM is my go-to source for discovering music, but the community that's really into reviewing has few gems among a lot of rough. Tiny Mix Tapes is good for their brand of edgier views and edgier picks, though they sometimes are a bit ridiculous or uneven in their reviews. I check Pitchfork to keep an eye on the zeitgeist even if I rarely listen to music they review. In the past, I've subscribed to The Wire (unfulfilling in an age of internet news and opinions, but I can see how its voice would be essential to people), devoured Scaruffi, cringed at Fantano, been interested in but never in love with The Quietus and FACT Magazine, and avoided Rolling Stone and the likes like the plague. To round out the list, Mark Prindle is a fun reviewer with idiosyncratic taste that's not my cuppa these days and Christgau for what arguable influence he had seems to me like a variation on the Grammys.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I agree with almost all of this. I've never bothered with The Wire though, and I actually really like The Quietus, but for the most part I share these sentiments. Especially the cringing at Fantano part.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297072#297072</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Mar 2014 03:11:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297072#297072</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297071#297071</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2014 07:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          RYM is my go-to source for discovering music, but the community that's really into reviewing has few gems among a lot of rough. Tiny Mix Tapes is good for their brand of edgier views and edgier picks, though they sometimes are a bit ridiculous or uneven in their reviews. I check Pitchfork to keep an eye on the zeitgeist even if I rarely listen to music they review. In the past, I've subscribed to The Wire (unfulfilling in an age of internet news and opinions, but I can see how its voice would be essential to people), devoured Scaruffi, cringed at Fantano, been interested in but never in love with The Quietus and FACT Magazine, and avoided Rolling Stone and the likes like the plague. To round out the list, Mark Prindle is a fun reviewer with idiosyncratic taste that's not my cuppa these days and Christgau for what arguable influence he had seems to me like a variation on the Grammys.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297071#297071</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Mar 2014 03:00:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297071#297071</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297070#297070</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2014 06:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Still this guy&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/OJF5NhmcWc8?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=OJF5NhmcWc8&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297070#297070</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 11 Mar 2014 02:47:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297070#297070</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297024#297024</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2014 01:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RYMer on Oval's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;O&lt;/span&gt; wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;markus pOop delivers the goods after years of creative constipation.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
yes, exactly what it sounds like</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297024#297024</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Mar 2014 21:49:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297024#297024</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297022#297022</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2014 01:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Gowienczyk wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You needn't do that either considering their genre tags are generally accurate.  :P&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well yes, but genres can't tell you everything - I like reading reviews to get more of an idea. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297022#297022</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Mar 2014 21:41:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297022#297022</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297021#297021</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2014 01:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BrandonMeow wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Usually if I want to know that I check RYM reviews.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You needn't do that either considering their genre tags are generally accurate.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297021#297021</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Mar 2014 21:38:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297021#297021</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297019#297019</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/11/2014 01:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jjjoniee wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;...if I want to know what an album sounds like, I'll just use pitchfork.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Usually if I want to know that I check RYM reviews.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297019#297019</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Mar 2014 21:24:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297019#297019</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297002#297002</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28668'&gt;Jjjoniee&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/10/2014 23:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't think music can be rated on an objective scale, and I also don't want a score skewing my view on an album. I'm not really a fan of music reviews, but if I want to know what an album sounds like, I'll just use pitchfork.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297002#297002</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jjjoniee</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Mar 2014 19:53:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=297002#297002</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=296995#296995</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14650'&gt;adprest&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/10/2014 23:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My two personal favorites are Pitchfork and NME.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=296995#296995</comments>
                            <dc:creator>adprest</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 10 Mar 2014 19:38:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=296995#296995</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228248#228248</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26195'&gt;EyeKanFly&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/07/2013 13:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've never actually watched music reviews on youtube. Maybe I'll check out Anthony Fantano just to see what it's all about.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I check Metacritic fairly frequently; they're nice because they give short quotes from other reviewers, that and scores. But I never read the user reviews.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I used to check out Rolling Stone magazine once in a while for a decent article, but mostly their actual reviews annoy me.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm way more interested in End of the Year lists than individual reviews. EotY's are nice because they remind you of all the big things you may have missed or skipped over during the year. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As far as BEA goes, I tend not to read &quot;reviews&quot; here, but the best of year charts are really nice. As far as actually discovering new music, a forum like this is definitely the way to go (and as this is the only music forum I'm subscribed to, I shouldn't say &quot;a forum like this&quot;, I should probably just say &quot;this forum&quot;).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228248#228248</comments>
                            <dc:creator>EyeKanFly</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 7 Jul 2013 09:47:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228248#228248</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228241#228241</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/07/2013 13:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;joshtraina wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I really don't care what people say, Anthony Fantano is a good reviewer. We don't always see eye to eye but all of his points have at least some credible validation.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
No, he's not. He just throws some adjectives that's all.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228241#228241</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 7 Jul 2013 09:05:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228241#228241</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228210#228210</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25814'&gt;CaptainFicus&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/07/2013 09:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;joshtraina wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I really don't care what people say, Anthony Fantano is a good reviewer. We don't always see eye to eye but all of his points have at least some credible validation.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
this</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228210#228210</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CaptainFicus</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 7 Jul 2013 05:06:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228210#228210</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228204#228204</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/07/2013 08:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I really don't care what people say, Anthony Fantano is a good reviewer. We don't always see eye to eye but all of his points have at least some credible validation.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228204#228204</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 7 Jul 2013 04:04:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228204#228204</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228202#228202</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19855'&gt;joedec&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/07/2013 07:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Music Review Sites&lt;br /&gt;
1.  Treblezine&lt;br /&gt;
2.  Sputnikmusc&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Music Review Youtube Channels&lt;br /&gt;
1.  CoverkillerNation&lt;br /&gt;
2.  60MinuteWipeOut&lt;br /&gt;
3.  ThePurpleUnderground&lt;br /&gt;
4.  GiveItAGradeTV</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228202#228202</comments>
                            <dc:creator>joedec</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 7 Jul 2013 03:27:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228202#228202</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228190#228190</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/07/2013 05:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          thesirenssound.com and BEA. I check theneedledrop every once in a while to cringe, and Pitchfork to check their scores but not for recommendations.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228190#228190</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 7 Jul 2013 01:39:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228190#228190</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Favorite Music Review Websites/Youtube channels</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228178#228178</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/07/2013 03:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think you'll find many people will say BEA.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228178#228178</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 6 Jul 2013 23:45:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=228178#228178</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>