<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=26882#26882</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1330'&gt;thomas697&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/04/2011 07:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          A few posts ago I stated that 2010 was pretty dismal. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I take that statement back completely. It's now one of my favourite years for music and has completely changed my opinion on electronic/dance music.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
the albums that helped changed my opinion&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Salem - King Night&lt;br /&gt;
Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles&lt;br /&gt;
Scuba - Triangulation&lt;br /&gt;
Zola Jesus - Stridulum&lt;br /&gt;
Foals - Total Life Forever&lt;br /&gt;
MGMT - Congratulations (this is one hell of an acquired taste)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and the ones I loved originally&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Beach House - Teen Dream&lt;br /&gt;
Gorillaz - Plastic Beach&lt;br /&gt;
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs&lt;br /&gt;
Pantha Du Prince - Black Noise&lt;br /&gt;
Four Tet - There Is Love In You&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
However I still cant get into Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma. I'm trying though</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=26882#26882</comments>
                            <dc:creator>thomas697</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 4 Feb 2011 02:13:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=26882#26882</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25822#25822</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/09/2011 19:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SquishypuffDave wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's only as I've hit the end of the year that I've fallen in love with it. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Beach House - Teen Dream has grown to be my favourite; it moves me in a way I haven't been moved since In Rainbows.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Everything else has grown on me too - Plastic Beach, Contra, etc. Maybe I'm just in a really good mood.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What about Postcards From A Young Man?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25822#25822</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 9 Jan 2011 14:21:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25822#25822</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25806#25806</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16699'&gt;SquishypuffDave&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/08/2011 20:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's only as I've hit the end of the year that I've fallen in love with it. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Beach House - Teen Dream has grown to be my favourite; it moves me in a way I haven't been moved since In Rainbows.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Everything else has grown on me too - Plastic Beach, Contra, etc. Maybe I'm just in a really good mood.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25806#25806</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SquishypuffDave</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Jan 2011 15:34:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25806#25806</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Contra</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25676#25676</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18089'&gt;Kingyisacat&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/03/2011 21:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          To those of you who criticise Contra are wrong. It's brilliant. Diplomat's Son is the song of 2010. But album of 2010 is:&lt;br /&gt;
Lisbon- The Walkmen.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25676#25676</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Kingyisacat</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 3 Jan 2011 16:24:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25676#25676</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25554#25554</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2010 05:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;cartoken wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;harkan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;cartoken wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;harkan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;  plus others I have deleted after a few listens (eg. Pantha du Prince &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 :shock:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, not a fan. Nothing memorable from the few listens I had of it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
not even &quot;Stick To My Side&quot; with Noah Lennox (Animal Collective), or the fabulous &quot;Behind The Stars&quot; ?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'll remind you that MPP was not on my favourites list. And I have tried to listen to previous A.C. albums but nothing clicks with me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25554#25554</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 30 Dec 2010 00:58:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25554#25554</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25545#25545</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/29/2010 22:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just listened to Soulja Boy's new album, which was released in November. It's very... interesting. It's a lot shorter than his first two (it's only 35 minutes), but ironically, this is his least consistent album. One of Soulja Boy's appeals with me was that he was just a kid, and he knew how to have fun. Here, he seems way too serious.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'd give it a 5.5.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25545#25545</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 29 Dec 2010 17:50:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25545#25545</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25533#25533</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16037'&gt;cartoken&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/29/2010 14:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;harkan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;cartoken wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;harkan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;  plus others I have deleted after a few listens (eg. Pantha du Prince &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 :shock:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, not a fan. Nothing memorable from the few listens I had of it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
not even &quot;Stick To My Side&quot; with Noah Lennox (Animal Collective), or the fabulous &quot;Behind The Stars&quot; ?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25533#25533</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cartoken</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 29 Dec 2010 09:01:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25533#25533</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25529#25529</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/29/2010 11:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;cartoken wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;harkan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;  plus others I have deleted after a few listens (eg. Pantha du Prince &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 :shock:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, not a fan. Nothing memorable from the few listens I had of it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25529#25529</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 29 Dec 2010 06:43:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25529#25529</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25494#25494</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16037'&gt;cartoken&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/28/2010 06:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;harkan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;  plus others I have deleted after a few listens (eg. Pantha du Prince &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25494#25494</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cartoken</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 28 Dec 2010 01:33:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25494#25494</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25490#25490</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/28/2010 03:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My Top 50&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=2607&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=2607&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Just wanted a visual representation of my chart. This is out of 64 albums plus others I have deleted after a few listens (eg. Pantha du Prince, Titus Andronicus)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25490#25490</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 Dec 2010 22:01:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25490#25490</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25482#25482</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/27/2010 19:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;End of year list&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2010 has been an amazing year, my favs :&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1 Beach House - Teen Dream&lt;br /&gt;
2 Sufjan Stevens - The Age of ADZ&lt;br /&gt;
3 The National - High Violet&lt;br /&gt;
4 Sufjan Stevens - All Delighted People EP&lt;br /&gt;
5 Arcade Fire - The Suburbs&lt;br /&gt;
6 Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me&lt;br /&gt;
7 Owen Pallett - Heartland&lt;br /&gt;
8 Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma&lt;br /&gt;
9 Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest&lt;br /&gt;
10 The Besnard Lakes - Are the Roaring Night&lt;br /&gt;
11 Janelle Monae - The ArchAndroid &lt;br /&gt;
12 Caribou - Swim&lt;br /&gt;
13 Menomena - Mines&lt;br /&gt;
14 Pantha du Prince - Black Noise&lt;br /&gt;
15 Gonjasufi - A Sufi and a Killer&lt;br /&gt;
16 LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening&lt;br /&gt;
17 Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy&lt;br /&gt;
18 Spoon - Transference&lt;br /&gt;
19 The Fall - Your Future Our Clutter&lt;br /&gt;
20 Four Tet - There Is Love In You&lt;br /&gt;
21 Tame Impala - InnerSpeaker&lt;br /&gt;
22 Villagers - Becoming a Jackal&lt;br /&gt;
23 Warpaint - The Fool&lt;br /&gt;
24 Yellow Swans - Going Places&lt;br /&gt;
25 Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Before Today</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25482#25482</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:06:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25482#25482</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25454#25454</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/25/2010 17:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just a quick question: would people consider The new Gorillaz album 'The Fall' a 2010 or 2011 release for list's sake? For example Charlotte Gainsbourg's 'IRM' was officially released in december last year and the one I can't get my head round Mumford and Sons' 'Sigh No More' was released in october last year yet people insist on putting it on 2010 lists. So do I need to edit my current list or should I just hold on till next year (because 'the fall' is pretty sweet)?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25454#25454</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 25 Dec 2010 12:15:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25454#25454</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>best of 2010</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25451#25451</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17530'&gt;wally&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/25/2010 10:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Mumford and Sons- Sigh No More&lt;br /&gt;
New Pornographers- Together&lt;br /&gt;
Teenage Fanclub- Shadows&lt;br /&gt;
Johnny Cash- Ain't No Grave&lt;br /&gt;
Broken Bells- self-titled&lt;br /&gt;
Vampire Weekend- Contra&lt;br /&gt;
Hanson- Shout It Out&lt;br /&gt;
Go- Jonsi&lt;br /&gt;
She &amp; Him- Volume 2&lt;br /&gt;
Band Of Horses- Infinite Arms</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25451#25451</comments>
                            <dc:creator>wally</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 25 Dec 2010 05:14:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25451#25451</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25450#25450</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=156'&gt;Mr.Music&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/25/2010 09:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Every year i have made an serious list but this year i just dont have the time.&lt;br /&gt;
Year was boring i ´have to say nothing really special didnt came out...so il just give u the list of albums i bought and listened more..&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. LUKID - Chord  &lt;br /&gt;
´Far better then anything else this year&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2. Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3. Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4. Arcade Fire - Suburbs  - I bought this album 2 months ago, can u believe it? &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5. Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6. Vampire Weekend - Contra&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
7. Salem - King Knight&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
8. Robyn - Body talk&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
9. Gorllaz - Plastic Beach&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Rest in Peace Captain Beefheart!!!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
10. Four Tet - There is Love in You</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25450#25450</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mr.Music</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 25 Dec 2010 04:51:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25450#25450</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25410#25410</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/23/2010 09:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Comparing 2009 with 2010 from my collection of about 750 albums: &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The top ten from 2010&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
16 - National, The - High Violet&lt;br /&gt;
66 - Midnight Juggernauts - Crystal Axis &lt;br /&gt;
67 - Rumer - Seasons Of My Soul	&lt;br /&gt;
69 - Hurts - Happiness	&lt;br /&gt;
88 - Birds Of Tokyo - Birds Of Tokyo	&lt;br /&gt;
97 - Thirsty Merc - Mousetrap Heart	&lt;br /&gt;
113 - Delphic - Acolyte	&lt;br /&gt;
133 - Birds Of Tokyo - Broken Strings Tour&lt;br /&gt;
146 - Gabriel, Peter - Scratch My Back&lt;br /&gt;
153 - Turin Brakes - Outbursts	&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Top ten from 2009&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
23 - White Lies - To Lose My Life	&lt;br /&gt;
85 - Muse - Resistance, The	&lt;br /&gt;
87 - Elbow - Seldom Seen Kid, The: Live At Abbey Road	&lt;br /&gt;
128 - Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix	&lt;br /&gt;
141 - Florence &amp; The Machine - Lungs	&lt;br /&gt;
155 - Doves - Kingdom Of Rust	&lt;br /&gt;
158 - Starsailor - All The Plans 	&lt;br /&gt;
183 - Silversun Pickups - Swoon	&lt;br /&gt;
194 - Leader Cheetah - Sunspot Letters&lt;br /&gt;
195 - Blackman, Bertie - Secrets And Lies	&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
My music is mostly dominated by 2000-2010 music so the figures on the left are where these albums sit in my collection. Personally &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;High Violet, Scratch My Back&lt;/span&gt; and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Happiness &lt;/span&gt;this year I have played a lot. Out of the top ten of '09, I probably listened to &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;To Lose My Life&lt;/span&gt; and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Resistance &lt;/span&gt;but the others have fallen back a little.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25410#25410</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 23 Dec 2010 04:32:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25410#25410</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25388#25388</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/22/2010 14:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah, even though I have many more 2009 albums on my chart, I'm not gonna go and say that 2010 was a bad year.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The thing is, in 2009, I was just starting to get obsessed with music, and whatever Pitchfork even &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;slightly&lt;/span&gt; raved about, I tried my best to get into. Nowadays, I know about all the &quot;super-super-classics&quot; (NMH, Radiohead, Grace, Weezer, etc.), and they fill up my chart. So I guess that, to make it onto my chart now, these albums have to be in the leagues of the very best of all time. And I'll admit that that's far too much to ask for a random album. That's why no album this year have I given more than an 8.5 to. My gift of a 9.0 and over is only given to albums in my chart.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, I personally am not a big fan of rap, so I never listened to Kanye. Well, I &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;did&lt;/span&gt; listen to two minutes of &quot;Runaway&quot; on Youtube, but I was just bored to tears by that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25388#25388</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 22 Dec 2010 09:12:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25388#25388</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25385#25385</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/22/2010 09:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I second purple's motion (maybe not to fuck off but hey). 2010 was a stellar year for music, the best in a long time, and if you can't see that (or hear it) I pity you.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25385#25385</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 22 Dec 2010 04:42:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25385#25385</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25383#25383</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/22/2010 07:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have no idea what any of you fuckers are talking about: this year was probably the best since the early 2000s... get into it, all of you are fucking ridiculous (champagne wishes, and dirty white bitches). Kanye, Spoon, LCD, Vampire Weekend, Ariel Pink, Deerhunter, Janelle Monae, Robyn, Flying Lotus, Beach House, etc... if you guys didn't like this year then get the fuck off this site, cos you obviously aren't searching for great music... it seriously fucking disgusts me to discredit such a year</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25383#25383</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 22 Dec 2010 02:11:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25383#25383</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25381#25381</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1330'&gt;thomas697&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/22/2010 04:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;New list:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. Ghostface Killah - Apollo Kids&lt;br /&gt;
2. Roc Marciano - Marcberg&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Not that I agree with this list .. but it pretty much emulates how poor this year was for music.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25381#25381</comments>
                            <dc:creator>thomas697</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 21 Dec 2010 23:39:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25381#25381</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2010 Albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25355#25355</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16037'&gt;cartoken&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/20/2010 22:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have a new #1 ! Janelle stays very close.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Arcade Fire - The Suburbs&lt;/span&gt;  95/100  (#33 overall)&lt;br /&gt;
2. &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Janelle Monáe	 - The ArchAndroid&lt;/span&gt;  95/100 (#35 overall)&lt;br /&gt;
3. Pantha Du Prince - Black Noise  95/100 &lt;br /&gt;
4. LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening  95/100 &lt;br /&gt;
5. Konono No.1 - Assume Crash Position  90/100 &lt;br /&gt;
6. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy  90/100 &lt;br /&gt;
7. Big Boi - Sir Lucious  85/100 &lt;br /&gt;
8. Gorillaz - Plastic Beach  85/100 &lt;br /&gt;
9. Interpol - Interpol  85/100 &lt;br /&gt;
10. Beach House - Teen Dream	  85/100</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25355#25355</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cartoken</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:02:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25355#25355</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>