<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Besteveralbums.com FM</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12565#12565</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15168'&gt;RFNAPLES&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/12/2010 00:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12565#12565</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RFNAPLES</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:15:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12565#12565</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Besteveralbums.com FM</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12559#12559</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15858'&gt;badfaith&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/11/2010 23:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Okay, I've been thinking of stuff to bother you with albummaster, and I think I've found a cracking idea that I think everyone would like to see happen:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Besteveralbums.com radio!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
...A radio station played over the site playing all featured albums in playlist mode, with your hosts Joannajewsom and RFNAPLES discussing stuff in between! &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
We could submit requests, and/ or take a poll on featured tracks.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12559#12559</comments>
                            <dc:creator>badfaith</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:12:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=12559#12559</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>