<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: How do you add a new album/artist on this site?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233345#233345</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20627'&gt;paladisiac&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/25/2013 15:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The site also knows whether or not you actually listened to the album, so it won't allow you to add one to the system if you haven't listened to it already.   &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233345#233345</comments>
                            <dc:creator>paladisiac</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2013 11:19:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233345#233345</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you add a new album/artist on this site?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233129#233129</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/24/2013 19:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meattrain wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;soooo I tried doing that.  The &quot;add chart&quot; button is faded after I put them in.  I figured maybe I need one actual album from this site on here, so I put one up.  It worked, the &quot;add chart&gt;&quot; worked.  Then I tried adore by airs.  The button was faded.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
You probably didn't click the &quot;add this to the site&quot; button below the suggestions box, make sure you do that, if you did it correctly there should be a green check mark on the side, instead of a red X, if I remember correctly.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233129#233129</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 24 Jul 2013 15:50:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233129#233129</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you add a new album/artist on this site?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233117#233117</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26922'&gt;meattrain&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/24/2013 19:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Just go to add it to a chart, if its a new album it shouldn't show up under the suggestions box, just click the button that says, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Add this album/artist to the database&lt;/span&gt;(after checking your spelling). Then after submitting that chart revision you can go to the artist/album page and edit the info and artwork.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
soooo I tried doing that.  The &quot;add chart&quot; button is faded after I put them in.  I figured maybe I need one actual album from this site on here, so I put one up.  It worked, the &quot;add chart&gt;&quot; worked.  Then I tried adore by airs.  The button was faded.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233117#233117</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meattrain</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 24 Jul 2013 15:25:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233117#233117</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you add a new album/artist on this site?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233116#233116</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26922'&gt;meattrain&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/24/2013 19:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          cool I like the microphones too&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and thanks for the help.  Its appreciated</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233116#233116</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meattrain</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 24 Jul 2013 15:20:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233116#233116</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: How do you add a new album/artist on this site?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233113#233113</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/24/2013 19:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just go to add it to a chart, if its a new album it shouldn't show up under the suggestions box, just click the button that says, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Add this album/artist to the database&lt;/span&gt;(after checking your spelling). Then after submitting that chart revision you can go to the artist/album page and edit the info and artwork.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233113#233113</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 24 Jul 2013 15:17:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233113#233113</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>How do you add a new album/artist on this site?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233111#233111</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26922'&gt;meattrain&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 07/24/2013 19:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          So I was looking for Adore by Airs and I couldn't find it on this website.  Who can add this album?  Can I?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://distantlandscapes.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/cover.jpg&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://distantlandscapes.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/cover.jpg&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233111#233111</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meattrain</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 24 Jul 2013 15:15:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=233111#233111</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>