<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234969#234969</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/03/2013 16:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I fucking hate 99% of concert-goers.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234969#234969</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 3 Aug 2013 12:51:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234969#234969</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234965#234965</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/03/2013 16:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'll be honest, I'm boring at concerts. I don't particularly care who I'm seeing, I love just sitting and watching the concert. I've never been into standing for the entire concert (which, when I saw Machine Head/Megadeth/Black Sabbath, was like three and a half hours), jumping around, dancing, any of that. I'll sing along, but that's about it. I just enjoy watching the show. Whenever I go to Virgin Mobile FreeFest, that tends to be a problem unless I'm able to steal seats, being that it's a free festival, the place is usually packed. That being said, it doesn't annoy me when people do dance or stand or whatever, I know it's all part of the concert-enjoying experience for them.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
One thing that does annoy me, however, is when people just leave early for no good reason. I mean, I get that some people may have a good reason, but a lot don't, and that bugs me. Like, when I saw My Morning Jacket/Wilco/Bob Dylan last week, people were leaving once Bob Dylan came on. I was just like, you've already paid for the tickets, why are you leaving? Just enjoy the show.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234965#234965</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 3 Aug 2013 12:12:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234965#234965</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234893#234893</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21989'&gt;lightmyway&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/03/2013 01:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just try not to spill anything on me, that's the only rule I can think of. But really that's just a general life rule. It is a drag when you go see some really danceable show and nobody's dancing.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234893#234893</comments>
                            <dc:creator>lightmyway</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 21:56:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234893#234893</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234890#234890</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/03/2013 01:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm almost always tripping at concerts these days and usually with a couple of friends. We just keep to ourselves mostly and have a good time.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Occasionally though some drunk indie kids comes over to &quot;say h&quot; after blatantly staring us down for 20 odd minutes. Don't be those guys. I hate those guys.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Not to say I dislike meeting new people at concerts.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234890#234890</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 21:15:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234890#234890</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234883#234883</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/03/2013 00:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          If you have a joint, share it with anyone open enough to ask you for some. Sharing is caring. Except drinks, people have herpes and that shit spreads like wildfire.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234883#234883</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 20:23:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234883#234883</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234877#234877</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19761'&gt;GeevyDallas&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/02/2013 22:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I used to hate people doing certain things at concerts(photos, excessive look at me i know all the lyrics types,etc.), but I don't really mind anymore. The only thing I hate atm is couples making out(I had to change this like 3 times so y'all would know what I meant, I guess that works?) next to me. Leave it yeah? I'd understand if you were 14 and wanted to grope your girlfriend as much as you could as her mum was waiting outside to bring ye home, but  when you're in your twenties and devouring some poor girls face and making sure to feel every inch of her body for fear of losing your life at a fucking Danny Brown gig, you need to kill yourself, y'all have pubes and everything now.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234877#234877</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GeevyDallas</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 18:24:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234877#234877</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234876#234876</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/02/2013 22:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Talk to the people you came with before and after the show.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
During the concert, watch the band and pay attention. The show is about them, not about you.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234876#234876</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 18:24:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234876#234876</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234874#234874</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24095'&gt;bongritsu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/02/2013 22:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Couple general rules  I think should be standard that are frequently broken:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If you dont enjoy getting pushed or touched - get the fuck in the back. Getting riled up because someone pushed you is like the most asinine thing people do at a concert. It doesn't matter if you think people should not be bouncing around to the music being played (I have herd this argument at a folk concert) people enjoy the music the way they want to.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Taking pictures or short videos on your phone is fine, just do it in moderation (I like to take one or two pictures of each act)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If you know the band playing on a personal level dont fucking hijack the show with your shitty inside jokes and banter. You can tell them after their set is done.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If there is a mosh pit, please throw water into it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If there is a mosh pit don't stand on the edge of it pushing people back in like a big turd.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If you are at a blues rock/country/folk show and I come up and start two stepping with you you should probably kiss me&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Im loads of fun at concerts&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jasonconfused wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Also, fuck indie shows with hipsters standing around with their arms crossed &quot;analyzing and critiquing&quot; the music or w/e the fuck they do. Stay home.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
lmao why would you get so angry at this&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;ppnw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
And concerning etiquette, I really don't mind anything as long as people follow normal pit etiquette if there is one and there's none of those people that just kicks behind them as hard as they can. I'm really not one to speak for etiquette though; I've drunkenly massaged some guys ears at a Deadmau5 concert and tried to start a pit at an LCD Soundsystem concert.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Man we would KILL IT if we went to concerts together</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234874#234874</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bongritsu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 18:16:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234874#234874</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234870#234870</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18251'&gt;AlexZangari&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/02/2013 22:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I went to see Muse and in the hours waiting for there set, a whole section of people up front sat down, lied down, ate peanut butter sandwiches, etc. as the rest of us barely had room to stand. Everyone was pissed off until finally I decided I was just going to walk over them. Well, they pitched a massive bitch fit and I nearly got kicked out. But I didn't, and I enjoyed being just 15 feet away from Matt  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also I really don't understand people who get high at concerts.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234870#234870</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AlexZangari</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 18:02:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234870#234870</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234866#234866</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/02/2013 21:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I remember back before phones had video/cameras, people would call their friends when a certain song came on and put their phone in the air. that had to sound like shit. it was definitely irritating.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I hate that. I remember seeing The Killers back in the day &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Anxious&quot;&gt;😨&lt;/span&gt; Anyway, these 2 girls shoved through towards the front mid-concert (Where me and a mate were), they both preceded to ring people during every song and hold their phones in the air, even more annoyingly, they didn't appear to know the song titles, which irritates me a lot. ..  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Brick wall&quot;&gt;🧱&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As for alcohol, I like to have a few drinks when it comes to concerts, but not an overly large amount where I can't remember what I'm doing (Think the only time it ever happened was seeing either Feeder or Ash or someone like that), most gigs I head to are in Cyprus Avenue in Cork, which is as much a pub as it is a concert venue, awesome tiny venue if you're ever around these parts. Basically, a large amount of gigs I go to are in pub like venues so I find it natural to settle down with a pint and some music.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I also get annoyed when people record videos to put on the internet, I once saw a guy in front of me spend an entire gig recording videos or on Facebook, wished he dropped his iPhone into the crowd.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234866#234866</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 17:25:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234866#234866</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234865#234865</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/02/2013 21:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;motherlicker wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Festivals usually destroy the park where they're held.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This. There's this one fest in Austin called Fun Fun Fun Fest and the park where its held annually has degraded into dust. Everyone wears bandanas around their mouths and it looks like a fuckin zapatista rally.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And concerning etiquette, I really don't mind anything as long as people follow normal pit etiquette if there is one and there's none of those people that just kicks behind them as hard as they can. I'm really not one to speak for etiquette though; I've drunkenly massaged some guys ears at a Deadmau5 concert and tried to start a pit at an LCD Soundsystem concert.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234865#234865</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 17:22:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234865#234865</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234862#234862</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/02/2013 21:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meruizh wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I just hate the people filming the songs, it's so fucking anoying.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nevermind concerts, I can't stand watching people taking photos outside. Don't know how to enjoy life.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Evil or Very Mad&quot;&gt;🤬&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234862#234862</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 17:07:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234862#234862</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234859#234859</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18230'&gt;meruizh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/02/2013 20:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I just hate the people filming the songs, it's so fucking anoying.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234859#234859</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meruizh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 16:59:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234859#234859</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234849#234849</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/02/2013 20:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I wanna punch every person that tries to record the concert on their fucking phones. The bigger the phone, the more annoyed I am.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I remember back before phones had video/cameras, people would call their friends when a certain song came on and put their phone in the air. that had to sound like shit. it was definitely irritating.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i remember hearing that one-sided conversation: &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Can you hear?!&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;What?!&quot; &lt;br /&gt;
&quot;I Can't Hear You&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
'What?!&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Nookie&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Yeah, What?!&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234849#234849</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 16:01:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234849#234849</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234846#234846</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26620'&gt;jonasbrother4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/02/2013 20:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;So, I just purchased tickets to see Neutral Milk Hotel, which reminded me of the time I saw Jeff Mangum solo...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
We had assigned seating, so naturally I got stuck next to a douchey bro, who appeared to be on a date.  Throughout the performance bro talked loudly to her about what a big fan he was, occasionally singing along horribly, and constantly criticizing the rest of the crowd for not doing so. He had clearly been doing a lot of drinking that night, and his concert etiquette was more inline with seeing a Kiss cover band at an outdoor festival than a quiet acoustic act at a seated indoor venue. About 3/4 through the performance he finally got bored and left. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Do you guys have any pet peeves in regards to concert etiquette. What gets on your nerves?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
that sucks man, how far did you drive to get to the concert and did you nicely ask the dude to stfu. I would have probably moved</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234846#234846</comments>
                            <dc:creator>jonasbrother4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 16:00:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234846#234846</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234844#234844</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/02/2013 19:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I wanna punch every person that tries to record the concert on their fucking phones. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Has anybody ever actually enjoyed watching/listening to a phone-recorded concert?  I don't get it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234844#234844</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 15:47:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234844#234844</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234843#234843</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/02/2013 19:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;KinkyAfro wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;In my younger days id always be at the front bouncing around like a nobhead (depending on the type of gig) but now id rather stand midway back and take in the music. If its a seated concert, its generally the type of music when you sit back and appreciate the music. You should show respect to eveyone else around you, dont try and talk to the person at side of you (ive had that happen to me too) and dont stand up and start singing and dancing, as then the person behind you has to stand up to see, and so on, and so on. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, I'm mostly with you on this, though I don't mind if the crowd occasionally stands for the more upbeat and well-known songs.  One type of concert I wish existed in my area:  the up-close lawn concert.  I can't think of a much greater bliss than lying on a blanket, closing my eyes, and just being surrounded by the music... I'm thinking Grizzly Bear or the XX or something similar.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
On the other hand, it rained at four of the last five concerts I went to.  Good thing I was in the covered seating area.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234843#234843</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 15:45:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234843#234843</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234842#234842</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/02/2013 19:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I wanna punch every person that tries to record the concert on their fucking phones. The bigger the phone, the more annoyed I am.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Drunk people can also get really annoying, I got stuff spilled on me several times already... Not pleasant.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234842#234842</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 15:45:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234842#234842</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234841#234841</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25329'&gt;KinkyAfro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/02/2013 19:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          In my younger days id always be at the front bouncing around like a nobhead (depending on the type of gig) but now id rather stand midway back and take in the music. If its a seated concert, its generally the type of music when you sit back and appreciate the music. You should show respect to eveyone else around you, dont try and talk to the person at side of you (ive had that happen to me too) and dont stand up and start singing and dancing, as then the person behind you has to stand up to see, and so on, and so on. If its a standing gig, youve a choice, if you want to go down to the front and get involved, you can. If, like me, youd rather have a bit of space and just enjoy it (shit, ive just realised im getting old with that statement) then you can. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ill share a couple of incidents at gigs where friends that ive been with have made me cringe. I hav to say that i like a few beers before a gig, not so im hammered, just merry, but as outlaw said, people that are pissed can be a nightmare, and these are fine examples of that.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The first was Seasick Steve (yes, I went to watch Seasick Steve and damn good he was!) It was at the Manchester academy and when we got in we made our way to the front and was dead centre in front of the stage. My mate (who likes a mosh pit, but this probably wasn't the best gig to start bouncing around) started getting on peoples nerves jumping up and down like it was a thrash metal gig, bumping into them and caught the eye not only of the security but also of Seasick Steve. Security had a word with him and he calmed down but 2 songs later he was off again acting like a dick and Steve stopped playing mid song and told him to calm down or he'd be out! It was all quiet in the venue after he'd said it and my mate just put both arms in the air and shouted at the top of his voice in his face,  &quot;Seasick Steve your a legend!!!!!&quot;. He just started laughing and then carried on with his song. It was funny when i look back at it, but I moved away from him for the rest of the evening.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The second was at BB King at the Manchester Arena. All seated, and we had great seats, 3rd row back in the middle block about 10ft away from the great man. It was a quiet atmosphere because of the average age of the crowd, in fact, we were probably the youngest there. BB king started a rendition of &quot;you are my Sunshine&quot;.  he stopped and asked people if they would like to join in. My mate that i was was with who is a diehard Man United fan (hes still my mate despite of this) said to him &quot;Mr King, as you are in Manchester, its not you are my sunshine, its you are my Solskjaer&quot; (a chant sung by United fans about player Ole Gunnar Solskjaer) My mate turned round to the crowd and raised his arms and started singing it expecting the united fans in the crowd to join in.....  nothing.... Silence. I just wanted the ground to swallow him (and me) up. it was probably the most embarrasing moment in my life, and i know my mate feels the same way as hes mentioned it since. even the King himself didnt know what to say, it was that awful! He just said &quot;ok, hmmmm&quot;, looked round and then carried on with the set.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234841#234841</comments>
                            <dc:creator>KinkyAfro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 15:35:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234841#234841</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Concert Etiquette</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234838#234838</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/02/2013 19:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I went to a Belle and Sebastian+Yo La Tengo show at Merriweather recently and YLT was the opening act.  They tried doing a couple of quiet songs at the beginning and I swear the crowd noise (mostly people having conversations) was louder than the music!  Fortunately, they switched to their louder stuff later in the show, which drowned out (and maybe silenced) the crowd.  It was so obnoxious and disrespectful... hopefully I'll get a chance to see them in a smaller venue at some point.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234838#234838</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 2 Aug 2013 15:29:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=234838#234838</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>