<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#361): The Wild Hunt</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239372#239372</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21029'&gt;ProfessorSquid&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/26/2013 10:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I won't go on and on as Mercurydylan did, but I will repeat his sentiment that it's nice to see a lot of love for this record. I adored it the first time I heard it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239372#239372</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ProfessorSquid</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 26 Aug 2013 06:34:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239372#239372</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#361): The Wild Hunt</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239354#239354</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/26/2013 04:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This album is so good I f*ck it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But it's no Sometimes The Blues Is Just A Passing Bird.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239354#239354</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 26 Aug 2013 00:55:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239354#239354</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#361): The Wild Hunt</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239330#239330</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/26/2013 02:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What a great day for BEA! Coming home from a long day of work I was super stoked to see this album featured. I would just like to say if any of you who I know and respect have not heard this album, please do so. If I have but one rec to ever give, this is the one. And if I don't know you and you are reading this, same applies to you. I don't want to overhype it, but damn it is hard not to when I talk of this album and artist.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Tallest Man On Earth is my favorite musician in the world. I adore him. His words and playing and persona all just ring true for me in every way. He touches upon just a deep well of understanding when he writes and plays and sings. He is like a shaman. I love Kristian Mattson!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No record ever seriously challenged London Calling for my ALL TIME GREATEST ALBUM crown until about 10 years after discovering that record I heard this one. The songs and playing here are all very natural. The rough, impassioned vocals are at all times so perfectly paired with the subtle complexities and richness of the guitar tones. The record sounds roughly recorded, but to no detriment to the presentation. On the contrary the production enhances the sound and overriding concept of the album. And finally the songwriting though quite abstract is superb. The depth of the metaphors and the beauty of the imagery are fantastic. The best album I've heard in my life bar none.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's a remarkably organic sounding album. Just imagine a dude with an unshaven, taut face, in jeans and a dirty T-Shirt, with an old beat up acoustic, in the woods or at an old bench in some long-forgotten park, writing songs and playing them with earnest fire and grit with an amazing joy and love for all the ramifications and strange scenarios of living, that's this album in a nut shell. I totally romanticize it, but this is music that is made to get romantic about. Pure music for the clean hearted and spiritual wanderers.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, that is all for my little review tangent. Completely happy to see this album featured and super happy to see all these ^^^ cool people who commented above me showing love for it too.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239330#239330</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 25 Aug 2013 22:49:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239330#239330</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#361): The Wild Hunt</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239315#239315</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19794'&gt;andy_hunter&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/26/2013 00:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I listened to this for the first time about a week ago, I was very very impressed. Some of the songs had vocals which really reminded me of Bob Dylan, particularly &quot;A Lion's Heart&quot;. I think that's kind of strange for a Swedish musician, but you know maybe that's just the way music is sometimes.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239315#239315</comments>
                            <dc:creator>andy_hunter</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 25 Aug 2013 20:49:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239315#239315</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#361): The Wild Hunt</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239279#239279</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/25/2013 21:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Holy balls I love this album. I mean I love this album so much. I can't be rational about Kristan Matsson, the man is golden, hasn't released a bad album in my opinion, and this is his best. It's gorgeous, the music, the lyrics, all of it. And the dude's a pretty good guitar player on top of it all.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239279#239279</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 25 Aug 2013 17:45:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239279#239279</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#361): The Wild Hunt</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239196#239196</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25952'&gt;HazeyTwilight&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/25/2013 16:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just listened to this album, and it amazed me. I love his voice, it's familiar but something feels reinvented about his tone and the way he uses it. The guitar on this sounds really inventive and sounds like that he had a lot of fun recording this record (all of which was on &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;King of Spain&lt;/span&gt;). &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Kids on the Run&lt;/span&gt; was a bit of an unexpected track for me, but it still didn't detract from what this album achieved. One of the few folk albums I can tolerate.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239196#239196</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HazeyTwilight</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 25 Aug 2013 12:03:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239196#239196</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#361): The Wild Hunt</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239174#239174</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/25/2013 14:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          inB4mercury&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Tallest Man On Earth is insanely great. His voice is stunning, his guitar playing is stunning, his songwriting is stunning. I prefer Shallow Grave to this one, but both are, from what I've listened to so far, the pinnacle of modern folk music, and by pretty far. Don't get me wrong, I like Bon Iver and Fleet Foxes, but this guy is just worlds ahead of them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239174#239174</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 25 Aug 2013 10:07:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239174#239174</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>World album of the day (#361): The Wild Hunt</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239172#239172</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 08/25/2013 14:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Today's world album of the day&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Wild Hunt by The Tallest Man On Earth &lt;/span&gt; (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=10241&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;View album&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/buy.php?o=album&amp;oid=10241&amp;src=albumofday&amp;store=#prices&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Buy this album&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 2010.&lt;br /&gt;
Country: &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/images/flags_mini/se.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Overall rank: 588&lt;br /&gt;
Average rating: 79/100 (from 148 votes).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_10241_4e571f4796a59.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_10241_4e571f4796a59.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tracks:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. The Wild Hunt&lt;br /&gt;
2. Burden of Tomorrow&lt;br /&gt;
3. Troubles Will be Gone&lt;br /&gt;
4. You re Going Back&lt;br /&gt;
5. The Drying of the Lawns&lt;br /&gt;
6. King of Spain&lt;br /&gt;
7. Love is All&lt;br /&gt;
8. Thousand Ways&lt;br /&gt;
9. A Lion's Heart&lt;br /&gt;
10. Kids on the Run&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;About world album of the day:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; The BestEverAlbums.com world album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours, but not including albums from Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom or United States. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of world album of the day can be viewed &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/itemoftheday_history.php?o=world&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;here&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239172#239172</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 25 Aug 2013 10:00:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239172#239172</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>