<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243941#243941</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/15/2013 21:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Can't say I'm surpirsed but hey, at least 2 other people voted for blasted canyons.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243941#243941</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Sep 2013 17:10:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243941#243941</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243843#243843</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/15/2013 19:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-15&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Consider Blasted Canyons blasted out of the running.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
14-3&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243843#243843</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Sep 2013 15:01:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243843#243843</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243480#243480</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2013 22:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Okay, I am DEFINITELY voting Blasted Canyons.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Although it looks like Slanted and Enchanted will be winning. I'm cool with that too.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243480#243480</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 13 Sep 2013 18:28:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243480#243480</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243416#243416</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2013 18:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't like the song titles on Slanted and Enchanted. I feel they take away from the songs somewhat. I remember liking the actual music though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243416#243416</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:13:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243416#243416</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243410#243410</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18251'&gt;AlexZangari&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2013 17:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Never heard of Blasted Canyons before. It was pretty good, but this has to go to Slanted and Enchanted.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243410#243410</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AlexZangari</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 13 Sep 2013 13:50:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243410#243410</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243369#243369</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27071'&gt;Listmeister&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2013 13:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Slanted and Enchanted, mainly for Mark Ibold's bass playing.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243369#243369</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Listmeister</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:58:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243369#243369</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243273#243273</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/13/2013 01:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Haven't heard either. You say I have three days to listen to them before we move on to the next set? I think I can manage that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243273#243273</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2013 21:16:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243273#243273</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243244#243244</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2013 21:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I enjoyed the &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Blasted Canyons&lt;/span&gt; album alright (I especially liked that &quot;Consider Drowning&quot; number or whatever it was called), but yeah, this is an easy win for &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Slanted&lt;/span&gt;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243244#243244</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2013 17:39:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243244#243244</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243185#243185</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2013 17:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Two days is the current plan, but I posted in the bracket thread asking what's typical for a tourney like this. Is two days sufficient or is it normal to let them last longer?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Scratch that, it will last 3 days. At least for the first round. We may go down to 2 in future rounds depending on what people want.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243185#243185</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:36:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243185#243185</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243169#243169</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2013 16:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've got some listening to do, don't know &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Blasted Canyons&lt;/span&gt;. Tbh, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Slanted &amp; Enchanted&lt;/span&gt; is going to be hard to beat but hey who knows.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243169#243169</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:13:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243169#243169</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243154#243154</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2013 14:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Someone help me out, I'm having trouble finding any info on this album. Is the title of the album &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Blasted Canyons&lt;/span&gt; or &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;#1&lt;/span&gt;?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Weird. It's different depending on where you look.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anyway, grooveshark link in case of trouble.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://grooveshark.com/#&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://grooveshark.com/#&lt;/a&gt;!/album/Blasted+Canyons/7371280</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243154#243154</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2013 10:48:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243154#243154</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243149#243149</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2013 14:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Listmeister wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Here we go!  How long do we have for these four brackets?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Two days is the current plan, but I posted in the bracket thread asking what's typical for a tourney like this. Is two days sufficient or is it normal to let them last longer?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243149#243149</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2013 10:09:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243149#243149</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243147#243147</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27071'&gt;Listmeister&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2013 14:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Here we go!  How long do we have for these four brackets?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243147#243147</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Listmeister</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2013 10:03:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243147#243147</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243113#243113</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2013 06:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Discogs and RYM have it listed as &quot;Blasted Canyons&quot;, BEA has the same album listed as #1... I think we need to edit that.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Spotify (what I use) calls it #1. That's really strange ...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243113#243113</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2013 02:21:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243113#243113</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243106#243106</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2013 05:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Discogs and RYM have it listed as &quot;Blasted Canyons&quot;, BEA has the same album listed as #1... I think we need to edit that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243106#243106</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2013 01:46:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243106#243106</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243103#243103</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2013 05:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Someone help me out, I'm having trouble finding any info on this album. Is the title of the album &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Blasted Canyons&lt;/span&gt; or &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;#1&lt;/span&gt;?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243103#243103</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2013 01:34:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243103#243103</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243102#243102</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2013 05:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I went into this assuming I'd vote for Slanted. After &quot;Intro&quot;, I decided I was probably right. Glad I stuck through the rest of the album, that turned into something really great. #1 wins this round.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243102#243102</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2013 01:30:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243102#243102</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243086#243086</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2013 04:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Heard both of these! Blasted Canyons was up some stiff competition, Slanted is an absolute masterpeice, and a very personal record for me. Voted for Slanted and Enchanted.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243086#243086</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2013 00:35:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243086#243086</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>BDAT Rd. 1 - Blasted Canyons vs. Slanted and Enc... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243079#243079</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/12/2013 04:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-20&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;BDAT&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-16&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Round 1&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://s.pixogs.com/image/R-3980309-1351272584-4512.jpeg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://s.pixogs.com/image/R-3980309-1351272584-4512.jpeg','imgpop','width=300,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Blasted Canyons&lt;/span&gt; - &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Blasted Canyons&lt;/span&gt; (2011)&lt;br /&gt;
Sponsor: Cymro2011&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/54/Slanted_and_Enchanted_album_cover.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/54/Slanted_and_Enchanted_album_cover.jpg','imgpop','width=300,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Slanted and Enchanted&lt;/span&gt; - &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Pavement&lt;/span&gt; (1992)&lt;br /&gt;
Sponsor: 19loveless91&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE UNLESS YOU HAVE HEARD BOTH ALBUMS</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243079#243079</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2013 00:17:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=243079#243079</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>