<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Song of the day?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245327#245327</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20316'&gt;Mother Nature's Son&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/22/2013 20:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Great idea. I'm up for it too, but maybe pick SotD based on highest average rating or most rated song within 24 hours (if people are rating the same song that often!).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245327#245327</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mother Nature's Son</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:14:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245327#245327</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Song of the day?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245291#245291</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/22/2013 17:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm up for it.  But how will the SotD be chosen?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm thinking  random user could choose the song of the day.  AM's computer could send a PM to a random user (that has recently been on the forums or is currently on the site) everyday, and that user sends a PM to AM and the thread is made.  That idea is still in the works.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245291#245291</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Sep 2013 13:58:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245291#245291</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Song of the day?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245204#245204</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23211'&gt;arthur237&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/22/2013 10:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just a thought but wouldn't it be fun to have a song of the day to discuss like album of the day?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245204#245204</comments>
                            <dc:creator>arthur237</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Sep 2013 06:29:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245204#245204</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>