<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=246262#246262</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/25/2013 23:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;junodog4 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Sorry, Jman...  you don't know what you're talking about.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Baduizm is a massive album, and I'm choked that it's up against Funeral this early in the tournament.  I love both albums...  Arcade Fire gets the slight edge, in a battle of brilliance vs brilliance.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
OK, maybe I shouldn't have spoken for everyone.  Never meant to.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=246262#246262</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19:37:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=246262#246262</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=246242#246242</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/25/2013 22:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-16&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Baduizm is bad j/k I liked it but c'mon it's too easy.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
22-17&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=246242#246242</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 25 Sep 2013 18:59:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=246242#246242</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=246207#246207</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/25/2013 20:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I nominated Baduizm so that more would hopefully take time to listen to it, and it's great so many have taken a liking to it, so that trumps any contest results. And no it's not just some soul and jazz record, personally I find it genreless, it's all about the mood and setting it puts you in, an amazing sense of anteroom-mental-peace.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=246207#246207</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 25 Sep 2013 16:50:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=246207#246207</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245993#245993</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/25/2013 02:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Surprised&quot;&gt;😮&lt;/span&gt;  2 points difference&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
In the eternal words of Shankly&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1d/Horserace_520133030.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1d/Horserace_520133030.jpg','imgpop','width=726,height=505,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245993#245993</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 24 Sep 2013 22:15:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245993#245993</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245847#245847</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/24/2013 17:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Tbh, I wasn't that crazy about &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Baduizm&lt;/span&gt;, either. I mean, it was a lovely album, but it's not really my style, I'm afraid. I can certainly see why everyone loves it so much, though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245847#245847</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:33:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245847#245847</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245789#245789</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/24/2013 15:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I feel so bad that I didnt really dig Baduizm as much as a lot of people. Although Im abstaining because I dont think Funeral is all that great either. Sorry friends Ive failed you all.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245789#245789</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:05:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245789#245789</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245739#245739</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/24/2013 08:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It warms the cockles to see how everybody has taken to Baduizm. It won't win, but I didn't expect it to put up this much of a fight. One of my favourite albums ever by one of my favourite artists. I recommend anybody who enjoyed Badiuzm check out New Amerykah pts. One &amp; Two, Worldwide Underground and, to a lesser extent, Mama's Gun, which is her least great studio album but still contains the likes of 'Didn't Cha Know?' and 'Green Eyes', the latter of which is probably my favourite Erykah song. So yeah, she just has a killer discography, and at various times three of her albums have been on my chart. A singular artist with a unique sound who, to use that famous John Peel mantra about The Fall, is &quot;always different, always the same&quot;. Glad to see so many of you enjoying her music.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245739#245739</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 24 Sep 2013 04:33:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245739#245739</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245693#245693</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/24/2013 01:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ok wow Baduizm was outstanding. Ugh I hate this pairing. Of course I have to go with Funeral because it's on my chart and blah blah blah but Baduizm does not deserve to be knocked out this early. Thanks for the discovery Saorise, easily one of the best out of any of the recent tournaments</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245693#245693</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:51:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245693#245693</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245692#245692</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/24/2013 01:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's only for people who are way into soul and jazz.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry, Jman...  you don't know what you're talking about.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Baduizm is a massive album, and I'm choked that it's up against Funeral this early in the tournament.  I love both albums...  Arcade Fire gets the slight edge, in a battle of brilliance vs brilliance.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245692#245692</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:45:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245692#245692</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245552#245552</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27071'&gt;Listmeister&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 17:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          When I discovered this site and started listening to its top albums, Funeral was one of the first new ones I tried.  I liked it, rated it highly, looked forward to hearing it again, so I expected this matchup would be easy.  And I did enjoy hearing Funeral the second time.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;daaayyyyuuummmn&lt;/span&gt; Erykah Badu is good.  It's relaxed contentment, like being out on a date with the one you love, the two of you sitting in a night club and this band is playing and Erykah is chanteusing and its feeding your mellow contentment and feeding off your relaxation until it spirals into a feedback loop of happy dreaminess.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Vote to Baduizm.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And, thanks Saoirse.  This one is going straight to my top 30.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245552#245552</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Listmeister</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:45:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245552#245552</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245501#245501</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 15:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm not really into the reggaeton on Funeral, so I voted Baduizm.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245501#245501</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:48:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245501#245501</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245500#245500</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 15:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MelverneArkady wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;No, it isn't. If it's for fans of good music period. If I can enjoy the likes of St. Vitus or Wolves In The Throne Room or Mastodon without being a so-called &quot;metalhead&quot; or whatever, one doesn't have to be &quot;way into soul and jazz&quot; in order to enjoy the music of Erykah Badu. Please, open your mind.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I did open my mind, and I can tell you right now that I am not way into soul and jazz and I do not like Baduizm very much.  What reason would I have to assume that only jazz and soul fans would find it amazing?  The votes?  That would only lead me to believe that more people here are more into soul and jazz than I thought.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245500#245500</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:43:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245500#245500</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245491#245491</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26738'&gt;MelverneArkady&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 15:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It's only for people who are way into soul and jazz.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No, it isn't. If it's for fans of good music period. If I can enjoy the likes of St. Vitus or Wolves In The Throne Room or Mastodon without being a so-called &quot;metalhead&quot; or whatever, one doesn't have to be &quot;way into soul and jazz&quot; in order to enjoy the music of Erykah Badu. Please, open your mind.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: This is lethalnezzle on a friend's computer. Whoops.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245491#245491</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MelverneArkady</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:18:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245491#245491</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245439#245439</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18251'&gt;AlexZangari&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 04:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks Saorise, best find of the competition so far for me  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; Can't beat my all-time favourite album though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245439#245439</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AlexZangari</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 00:35:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245439#245439</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245423#245423</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 03:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm in a soulful state of mind. Been listening to nothing but soul lately, so &quot;Baduizm&quot; for me.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245423#245423</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Sep 2013 23:27:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245423#245423</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245361#245361</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/22/2013 22:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'd love to promote &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Funeral&lt;/span&gt;, but I imagine everyone on this site has heard it 10+ times. Anyway, I'll just say it's a beautiful album with personal lyrics and gorgeous string arrangements. What more could anybody want?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I haven't heard &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Baduizm&lt;/span&gt; yet, but it'll have to be something special to beat Arcade Fire.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's only for people who are way into soul and jazz.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245361#245361</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Sep 2013 18:20:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245361#245361</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245344#245344</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27356'&gt;Freakfolker17&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/22/2013 20:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;nutso42 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm completely blown away that this is even close.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245344#245344</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Freakfolker17</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:45:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245344#245344</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245339#245339</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/22/2013 20:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm completely blown away that this is even close.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245339#245339</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:36:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245339#245339</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245324#245324</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/22/2013 20:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'd love to promote &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Funeral&lt;/span&gt;, but I imagine everyone on this site has heard it 10+ times. Anyway, I'll just say it's a beautiful album with personal lyrics and gorgeous string arrangements. What more could anybody want?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I haven't heard &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Baduizm&lt;/span&gt; yet, but it'll have to be something special to beat Arcade Fire.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245324#245324</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:10:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245324#245324</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - Funeral vs. Baduizm (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245297#245297</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/22/2013 18:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Unlike &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Funeral&lt;/span&gt;, &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Baduizm&lt;/span&gt; was a good album at first, but it dropped at parts.  In fact, many of the songs sounded more similar than an AC/DC album.  So my vote goes to &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Funeral&lt;/span&gt;.  Honestly, I'm surprised the opposer's coming close!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245297#245297</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 22 Sep 2013 14:26:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245297#245297</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>