<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245690#245690</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/24/2013 01:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Stop making threads just to say sorry, just improve your behavior and move on. The forum doesn't revolve around you.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm annoyed at myself for giving this thread more attention.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You seem to follow a pattern of uneventful, happy, and quiet posting, followed by an occasional awkward or ignorant post, that when questioned drives you into a spiral of anger, which leads you to lash out more, demanding that the thread be deleted or people get banned...  which is followed by a sincere if poorly worded apology, when it doesn't produce the response you want, causes you to rage again.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I truly believe that you mean well...  you want to share ideas about music, get along with others, and even learn a thing or two.  You just have to BREATHE.  Relax.  Don't take every comment, question, or alternative opinion as a personal attack.  People aren't out to get you.  You make yourself an easy target when you flip out so easily.  I'd suggest you wait an hour or so before posting if you find someone's comment makes you see red.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Everyone, including JMan, would benefit from less apologies, and more changed behaviour.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245690#245690</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:33:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245690#245690</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245676#245676</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 23:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'll try to post only on Random Chat if i want to apologize from now on.  Anyway, sorry for disturbing the forums.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245676#245676</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 19:40:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245676#245676</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245675#245675</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 23:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Jack on me.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.muumuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/britney-dirty-look-gifap99.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.muumuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/britney-dirty-look-gifap99.gif','imgpop','width=400,height=301,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245675#245675</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 19:39:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245675#245675</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245617#245617</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 20:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Stop making threads just to say sorry, just improve your behavior and move on. The forum doesn't revolve around you.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm annoyed at myself for giving this thread more attention.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245617#245617</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 16:39:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245617#245617</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245609#245609</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 20:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I don't understand the issue, but there still seems to be Jman drama so as Puck would say &quot;I'm out&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245609#245609</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 16:29:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245609#245609</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245601#245601</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 20:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Jman, you need to stop acting as if we owe you an apology. You shouldn't be distressed because of your pride or anything, you should try to learn and change. I've learned that listening to what people tell you and being a little bit humble is a good thing...Sure, people don't always teach you something worth knowing, or show you any unique perspectives, but be open regardless. Let things in and think about them instead of blocking them immediately. You don't need to apologize to us, you just need to move on and try to improve, not for our sake, but for yours. Just because you apologize doesn't instantly mean you improve as a human being. This has nothing to do with your poor social skills, so don't use that as an excuse every time. This all comes down to you...Not us. Look inward to understand, and try to understand what people say, instead of blocking everything we say out, and then trying to understand why or what people think of you. Point inwards, take things in, don't point outwards, and spew things out. You've got to have some input, some experience, some knowledge, before you can start putting things out.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245601#245601</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 16:21:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245601#245601</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245593#245593</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 20:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Second of all, Jack is a horrible troll who will never learn to stop insulting people whether it be direct or not.  Jack should not be on this thread.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'd say he's actually pretty good at it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245593#245593</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 16:01:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245593#245593</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245589#245589</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 19:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &quot;When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them because they were confused and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245589#245589</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:50:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245589#245589</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245585#245585</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 19:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Cymro2011 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Nobody knows.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245585#245585</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:37:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245585#245585</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245584#245584</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 19:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Nobody knows.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://i.imgur.com/u9I1O.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245584#245584</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:36:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245584#245584</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245581#245581</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 19:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Freakfolker17 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nobody knows.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245581#245581</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:35:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245581#245581</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245572#245572</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27356'&gt;Freakfolker17&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 19:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245572#245572</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Freakfolker17</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:19:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245572#245572</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245570#245570</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 19:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Lol why am I just now seeing this? lmao @ the poll.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245570#245570</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:05:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245570#245570</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245564#245564</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27071'&gt;Listmeister&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 18:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I accept your apology.   I mean, I've shot my mouth off a couple of times, and regretted it.  I've actually closed down threads that I've quite enjoyed (at least, people would stop posting to it)  because I got too aggressive, and I thought I was being funny.  Plus also, I don't get the whole Radiohead thing either - I guess that makes me Radiohead-ignorant  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
We've all made mistakes.  Perhaps we need an apology thread to go along with our compliments thread.  &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
OK, confession time.  I deeply regret that time I spoke out so aggressively about my dislike of Bob Dylan, and that other time about Awolnation.  I am very sorry.  Please accept my sincere apology.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245564#245564</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Listmeister</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:48:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245564#245564</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245550#245550</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 17:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://newsroom.speedo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/8.Metamorphosis-Patchwork-Watershorts-by-Man-Kit-Au-Yeung-London-College-of-Fashion.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://newsroom.speedo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/8.Metamorphosis-Patchwork-Watershorts-by-Man-Kit-Au-Yeung-London-College-of-Fashion.jpg','imgpop','width=4440,height=5550,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245550#245550</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:29:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245550#245550</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245541#245541</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 16:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          JMan: We appreciate the effort, and I'm sorry everyone's intentions keep getting mixed up.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;d&amp;apos;oh!&quot;&gt;🤡&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Everyone Else: PM's. Quit throwing this off topic.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Wait, this is the &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Lounge&lt;/span&gt;. Everything's off topic. Crap.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245541#245541</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:55:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245541#245541</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245539#245539</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25097'&gt;creator&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 16:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's surprising to see an unfamiliar album ranked highly, but try not to read into it too much.  The only significance of the overall chart ranking is that on &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;this&lt;/span&gt; website, an album has appeared more frequently or higher up on charts than another album.  It's like a popularity contest.  It doesn't represent the album sales, number of five star reviews, or reflect how you will enjoy the album.  Imagine this: if eleven people put an album in their first slot, it would break the top 1000.  That's all it takes.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Keep positive, be open-minded, and be respectful.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245539#245539</comments>
                            <dc:creator>creator</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:54:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245539#245539</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245535#245535</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 16:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt; I'l just take my apology back if no one wants it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Does this mean we can close the thread now?   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245535#245535</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:48:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245535#245535</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245534#245534</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 16:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm sorry about that.  I meant &quot;if no one wants to focus on it.&quot;  Because it seemed pointless if no one would pay attention.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ok, then &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;that&lt;/span&gt; I can understand.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245534#245534</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:45:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245534#245534</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: It has come to my attention...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245533#245533</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/23/2013 16:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RockyRaccoon wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Not much of a genuine apology if you're ready to just take it back. You're either sorry for doing something or you're not. Taking back (or being willing to take back an apology) seems to tell me that you're not particularly sorry for it in the first place and that said apology is merely just to save face (not that I'm suggesting that is your true intention, just that that is what it can look like).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm sorry about that.  I meant &quot;if no one wants to focus on it.&quot;  Because it seemed pointless if no one would pay attention.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245533#245533</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:44:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=245533#245533</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>