<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247737#247737</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/01/2013 11:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;nutso42 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-29&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: orange&quot;&gt;WHAT?!?!&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-1&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: white&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: line-through&quot;&gt;What&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247737#247737</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 1 Oct 2013 07:46:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247737#247737</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247539#247539</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2013 16:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-29&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color: orange&quot;&gt;WHAT?!?!&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247539#247539</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:40:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247539#247539</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247434#247434</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/30/2013 02:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247434#247434</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 22:27:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247434#247434</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247350#247350</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 19:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;*Balkan G-funk&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
OK, this wins. Nobody's gonna beat this. Go home everybody.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247350#247350</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:34:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247350#247350</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247349#247349</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 19:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          *Balkan G-funk</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247349#247349</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:33:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247349#247349</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247348#247348</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 19:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;CellarDoor wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;*post-wavegaze&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_4953_4e5295ed40528.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_4953_4e5295ed40528.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=495,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
*WannabeJohnMayerBrocore</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247348#247348</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:32:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247348#247348</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247347#247347</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 19:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;*proto-vaporwave&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
*post-wavegaze&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_4953_4e5295ed40528.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_4953_4e5295ed40528.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=495,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247347#247347</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:29:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247347#247347</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247344#247344</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 19:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;ppnw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Really? I always thought those were post-electronicore&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
*proto-vaporwave</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247344#247344</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:26:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247344#247344</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247342#247342</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 19:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;MF Doom's best moments are clearly the black metal growls.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Really? I always thought those were post-electronicore</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247342#247342</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:22:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247342#247342</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247340#247340</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 19:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;ppnw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I dig whenever Madlib dips into glitchwave, but the production is otherwise shoddy.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
MF Doom's best moments are clearly the black metal growls.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247340#247340</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:14:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247340#247340</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247337#247337</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 19:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Although, I did enjoy their brief dalliance with Belgian hardcore techno.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I dig whenever Madlib dips into glitchwave, but the production is otherwise shoddy.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247337#247337</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:10:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247337#247337</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247335#247335</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 19:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;ppnw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Never really got into Madvillain, too much cowpunk for me&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Although, I did enjoy their brief dalliance with Belgian hardcore techno.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247335#247335</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:07:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247335#247335</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247334#247334</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 19:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Never really got into Madvillain, too much cowpunk for me</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247334#247334</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:04:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247334#247334</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247333#247333</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 19:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oooooooooooh.  I know practically nothing about the guy,&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; nor did I bother to look him up&lt;/span&gt;, so I just assumed it was a helmet.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
You should probably start doing that&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
also Madvillain isn't a person, it's 2 people, and it's a mask, not a helmet&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: Others beat me to it, and Patmans correct</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247333#247333</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:03:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247333#247333</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247328#247328</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 18:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oooooooooooh.  I know practically nothing about the guy, &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;nor did I bother to look him up&lt;/span&gt;, so I just assumed it was a helmet.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Surprise surprise.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247328#247328</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 14:26:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247328#247328</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247324#247324</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 18:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oooooooooooh.  I know practically nothing about the guy, nor did I bother to look him up, so I just assumed it was a helmet.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Correct me if I'm wrong here someone as I'm not 100% sure, but Madvillain is a collaboration between Madlib and MF Doom (The guy in the mask). Considering his name is MF Doom, imma take a shot in the dark and say it's related to the mask Doctor Doom wears in the Marvel Universe.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247324#247324</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 14:21:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247324#247324</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247320#247320</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 18:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Oooooooooooh.  I know practically nothing about the guy, nor did I bother to look him up, so I just assumed it was a helmet.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247320#247320</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 14:10:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247320#247320</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247319#247319</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18172'&gt;ShaneSpear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 18:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
WHAT is with Madvillian's &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;helmet&lt;/span&gt;?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://assets.noisey.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/c37bda5bb0c9f4097957d272a8c12961.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://assets.noisey.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/c37bda5bb0c9f4097957d272a8c12961.jpg','imgpop','width=800,height=532,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247319#247319</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ShaneSpear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 14:04:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247319#247319</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247305#247305</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/29/2013 17:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          WHAT is the point of this thread anymore?&lt;br /&gt;
WHAT's with all the pictures?&lt;br /&gt;
WHAT is going to happen to this thread?&lt;br /&gt;
WHAT is with Madvillian's helmet?&lt;br /&gt;
WHAT color is my underwear?&lt;br /&gt;
WHAT...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTgiqGzuEIgGvr_OGSZvEhnQ0571rc_vQheEr10T_7WMyoV0O5[/img]</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247305#247305</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 13:33:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247305#247305</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: What?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247188#247188</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 09/28/2013 22:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;img src=&quot;http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac266/nonickbrand/gifs/Nonsense.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247188#247188</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 28 Sep 2013 18:31:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=247188#247188</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>