<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - The Stone Roses vs. Airborne Toxic... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251815#251815</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/17/2013 13:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-16&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Public sanitation is important.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
21-5&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251815#251815</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 17 Oct 2013 09:43:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251815#251815</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - The Stone Roses vs. Airborne Toxic... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251299#251299</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/15/2013 03:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Too each their own here. I'm happy to see Airborne Toxic Event got the 5 votes at least, this was a tough matchup. You know, we're talking the #30 album of all time vs one which isn't even in the top 1500. Really glad to at least have garnered some more listens for ATE, if nothing else. And remember them, Stone Roses fans, if you're feeling down! ATE is a great post breakup version of the Stone Roses in some ways.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251299#251299</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Oct 2013 23:18:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251299#251299</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - The Stone Roses vs. Airborne Toxic... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251201#251201</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/14/2013 20:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;dividesbyzero wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;If &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Reni's hat&lt;/span&gt; had released a solo album, I would still be voting for it over The Airborne Toxic Event&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251201#251201</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:53:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251201#251201</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - The Stone Roses vs. Airborne Toxic... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251182#251182</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/14/2013 20:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          If &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Reni's hat&lt;/span&gt; had released a solo album, I would still be voting for it over The Airborne Toxic Event</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251182#251182</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:03:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251182#251182</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - The Stone Roses vs. Airborne Toxic... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251151#251151</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27071'&gt;Listmeister&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/14/2013 17:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm jumping on the Stone Roses bandwagon.  What can I say, the album is just so freakin' awesome I had to fast-track it to my 100 (currently it's at number 55).  I'm sure the album will climb my chart the more times I listen to it.  I was already a fan of the Seahorses (Do It Yourself is at #18 on my chart), which was founded by Stone Roses guitarist John Squire.  I almost nominated Do It Yourself for the Debut Album Tournament.  But now I'm going to have to collect the whole Stone Roses catalog, with possibly some Primal Scream thrown in.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Woooo Stone Roses!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, and Airborne Toxic Event was pretty good too.  I particularly enjoyed &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Does This Mean You're Moving On&lt;/span&gt;, it reminded me of They Might Be Giants with a better guitar player.  ATE might have beaten other albums.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But not this one.  Vote to Stone Roses.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251151#251151</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Listmeister</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:56:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251151#251151</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - The Stone Roses vs. Airborne Toxic... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251078#251078</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/14/2013 00:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Definitely Airborne Toxic Event. Never got the appeal of the Stone Roses.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251078#251078</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:41:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251078#251078</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - The Stone Roses vs. Airborne Toxic... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251024#251024</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/13/2013 22:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          One's a masterpiece I love (Stone Roses), the other's one I enjoy from time to time, it's a good bit a bit of fun, but I just can't vote against The Stone Roses.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251024#251024</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Oct 2013 18:25:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251024#251024</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - The Stone Roses vs. Airborne Toxic... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251016#251016</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/13/2013 22:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I've always like Airborne Toxic Event, so listening to the debut because of this match-up didn't surprise me. But it was nice.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's easy for me, I could go on for pages on why I like The Stone Roses, and if it loses to Airborne Toxic Event (which looking at the votes is unlikely), I couldn't care less because that album is special to me and if other people don't appreciate its brilliance then I still would. It's a very personal album to me though. Helps me through tough times and makes me smile.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251016#251016</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Oct 2013 18:16:30 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251016#251016</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - The Stone Roses vs. Airborne Toxic... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251014#251014</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/13/2013 22:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Stone roses</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251014#251014</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Oct 2013 18:15:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=251014#251014</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - The Stone Roses vs. Airborne Toxic... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=250864#250864</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/13/2013 06:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;junodog4 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Thanks to this matchup, I've discovered a new album...   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Glad you at least found them!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So to those of you voting, since I need to campaign a bit it feels, you should just hear why I think ATE should win this. Cuz if this was against a few other albums, I would vote against my own nominee, I'll be honest. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But ATE is different. Stone Roses delivered something very good musically that didn't fit me. It doesn't suit me right. It's not dark enough. Not even vaguely. It sounds like it should be but it isn't. ATE is this strange punk style Smiths with some National style ballads mixed in. It's a fairly diverse album that keeps its jumps with a good flow. There's a strange thing that a viola does to music, and I love it. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And that's why I voted for ATE. Stone Roses is fine, just nothing special to me. ATE ... ATE is special.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=250864#250864</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 13 Oct 2013 02:57:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=250864#250864</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - The Stone Roses vs. Airborne Toxic... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=250843#250843</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21128'&gt;junodog4&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/13/2013 00:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Thanks to this matchup, I've discovered a new album...   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That said, Stone Roses is still a touch better.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=250843#250843</comments>
                            <dc:creator>junodog4</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Oct 2013 20:58:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=250843#250843</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 1 - The Stone Roses vs. Airborne Toxic... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=250742#250742</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/12/2013 18:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I haven't listened to one of them, but it will have to be really amazing to beat the other.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=250742#250742</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Oct 2013 14:12:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=250742#250742</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>BDAT Rd. 1 - The Stone Roses vs. Airborne Toxic... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=250739#250739</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/12/2013 18:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-20&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;BDAT&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-16&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Round 1&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_273_4e560b2b3ea08.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_273_4e560b2b3ea08.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=498,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=273&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Stone Roses by The Stone Roses&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Sponsor: Mod&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_6115_4e251c9a7b2ab.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_6115_4e251c9a7b2ab.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=6115&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;The Airborne Toxic Event by The Airborne Toxic Event&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Sponsor: benpaco&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE UNLESS YOU HAVE HEARD BOTH ALBUMS</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=250739#250739</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 12 Oct 2013 14:09:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=250739#250739</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>