<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: A selected discography</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14745#14745</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14753'&gt;Charicature&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/01/2010 14:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Jesus Jones&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Some generic information:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Best-selling album&lt;/span&gt; - Doubt (1991)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Top Single&lt;/span&gt; - Right Here, Right Now (1990)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Number of LP Albums&lt;/span&gt; - 5&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Album &lt;/span&gt;- Perverse (1993) (this album also has been established to be the first album to ever be recorded 100% digitally).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;EP&lt;/span&gt;- Chemical #1 (1997) (song listing: Chemical #1, Natural State of Grey, Change of Seasons, and Zeroes and Ones [The Prodigy vs. Jesus Jones remix])&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Single&lt;/span&gt;- Info Freako from Liquidizer (1989)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Lyric &lt;/span&gt;- picking one is tough, but here goes...&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;Feel the air wash over me/feel the earth sink beneath my feet/and I expect so much more from today/then just a time between tomorrow and yesterday&quot; - song: Blissed, album: Doubt (1991)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Compilation &lt;/span&gt; - Never Enough, The Best of Jesus Jones (2002)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;B-Side&lt;/span&gt; - Halfway House (Culture Vulture EP, 2004)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Live Recording (album or song)&lt;/span&gt; - don't know of any&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Cover version&lt;/span&gt; - they didn't do many covers, so between We Are So Fragile (Gary Numan song covered on the tribute album &quot;Random&quot;) and Go Buddy Go (The Stranglers song covered on Come Again compilation, 1997) I'll go with Go Buddy Go.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Art Work&lt;/span&gt; - Perverse (1993)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/49/Perverse-album.jpg/200px-Perverse-album.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favourite album track&lt;/span&gt; - also tough, but I've got a soft spot for Your Crusade on Perverse (though I usually will say Blissed is my favorite, on Doubt).[/img]</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14745#14745</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Charicature</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:54:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14745#14745</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A selected discography</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14731#14731</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16211'&gt;Bork&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/01/2010 12:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Lets' go with The Boss again:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Album&lt;/span&gt; - The Wild, The Innocent &amp; the E Street Shuffle (1973)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;EP&lt;/span&gt; - none notable&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Single&lt;/span&gt; - Born to Run (1975)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Lyric&lt;/span&gt; - The flag of piracy flew from my mast, my sails were set wing to wing / I had a jukebox graduate for first mate, she couldn't sail but she sure could sing / I pushed B-52 and bombed 'em with the blues with my gear set stubborn on standing / I broke all the rules, strafed my old high school, never once gave thought to landing / I hid in the clouded wrath of the cloud, when they said sit down I stood up / Ooh - Ooh, Growin' Up  ('Growin' Up' from Greetings from Asbury Park)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Compilation&lt;/span&gt; - Live 1975-85&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;B-Side&lt;/span&gt; - Pink Cadillac (B-side of Dancing in the Dark, 1984)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Live Recording (album or song)&lt;/span&gt; - Rosalita as included on Live 1975-1985&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Cover version&lt;/span&gt; - War by Barrett Strong/Norman Whitfield from Live 1975-1985 (but the whole Seeger Sessions is a blast)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Art Work&lt;/span&gt; - Art work has never been the big thing here, so I'll pass.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14731#14731</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Bork</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:28:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14731#14731</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: A selected discography</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14730#14730</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16394'&gt;Applerill&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/01/2010 12:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'll do Tori Amos.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Album: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Little Earthquakes&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EP: &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Crucify&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Single: Winter (if you mean a commercial single. If not, &quot;Precious Things&quot;)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Lyrics: &quot;I remember,Yes/ In my peach party dress&lt;br /&gt;
 No one dared, No one cared/ To tell me, Where the pretty girls are/Those demigods/With their nine-inch nails/ And a little fascist panties/Tucked inside the heart Of every nice giiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. (sorry, I couldn't help it)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Compilation:&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt; A Piano: A Collection&lt;/span&gt; (I wub B-sides :p)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
B-Side: &quot;Take to the Sky (Russia)&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Live Song: &quot;Cornflake Girl&quot; on the live CD from &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;To Venus and Back&lt;/span&gt;. She does the whole &quot;girrrrrrrrrllllllllllll&quot; thing with EVERYTHING. It's awesome.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Cover: &quot;Smells Like Teen Spirit&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Artwork: This one, from a band that Tori used to be in in the eighties. It's so cheesy it's hilarious.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;img src=&quot;http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fa/Ykanttoriread.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And I think that's all I'll add for now.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14730#14730</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Applerill</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:19:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14730#14730</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>A selected discography</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14728#14728</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/01/2010 10:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Using one artist, pick your favourite:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Cure (obvious)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Album &lt;/span&gt;- Disintegration (1989)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;EP &lt;/span&gt;- Lost Wishes (1993)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Single &lt;/span&gt;- Fascination Street from &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Disintegration&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Lyric &lt;/span&gt;- I never thought that I would find myself / In bed amongst the stones / The columns are all men / Begging to crush me / No shapes sail on the dark deep lakes / And no flags wave me home (from 'All Cats Are Grey')&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Compilation &lt;/span&gt;- Staring At The Sea&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;B-Side&lt;/span&gt; - All Cats Are Grey from &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Faith&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Live Recording (album or song)&lt;/span&gt; - Faith live at a festival in Europe; They were told they could only play one more song because Robert Palmer was coming on. They decided to play an 11 minute version of Faith and finish off by saying 'F--- Robert Palmer, F--- Rock 'n' Roll!'&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Cover version&lt;/span&gt; - Love from the compilation &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Make Some Noise&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Art Work&lt;/span&gt; - Faith, Seventeen Seconds and Pornography album covers.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Add more if you wish &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14728#14728</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 1 Apr 2010 06:18:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14728#14728</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>