<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255032#255032</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2013 17:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;tekin wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Dear Dr. Cellar,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Why is that whenever I stretch my leg, my spit flies farther?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yours truly,&lt;br /&gt;
Yağmacı&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Am I supposed to understand something sexual here ?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Cymro2011 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oh help me, please doctor, I'm damaged, there's a pain where there once was a heart, it's sleeping, it's beating &lt;br /&gt;
can't you please tear it out and preserve it right there in that jar?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
May the good lord shine a light on you &lt;br /&gt;
Make every song your favourite tune &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;nutso42 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Dear Doctor CellarDoor,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I recently posted a question to a so-called &quot;Doctor&quot; in the Random Chat thread. Despite answering everyone else, the doctor completely ignored me, spouting off some garbage about a &quot;PayPal account&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So my question is, why do doctors on music forums hate me so much? Is it jealousy? My breath??&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 - Sincerely, Nutso&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/-vPz6mfaMxU?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=-vPz6mfaMxU&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255032#255032</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 31 Oct 2013 13:18:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255032#255032</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254979#254979</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2013 13:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Ahahaha, this thread is gold.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254979#254979</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 31 Oct 2013 09:28:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254979#254979</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254922#254922</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25611'&gt;SingingPeasant96&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2013 03:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Ahahaha, this thread is gold.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
think he quits now though</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254922#254922</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SingingPeasant96</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 23:41:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254922#254922</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254908#254908</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2013 02:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dear Doctor CellarDoor,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I recently posted a question to a so-called &quot;Doctor&quot; in the Random Chat thread. Despite answering everyone else, the doctor completely ignored me, spouting off some garbage about a &quot;PayPal account&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So my question is, why do doctors on music forums hate me so much? Is it jealousy? My breath??&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 - Sincerely, Nutso</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254908#254908</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 22:22:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254908#254908</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254903#254903</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/31/2013 01:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ahahaha, this thread is gold.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254903#254903</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 21:47:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254903#254903</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254892#254892</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2013 23:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Oh help me, please doctor, I'm damaged, there's a pain where there once was a heart, it's sleeping, it's beating &lt;br /&gt;
can't you please tear it out and preserve it right there in that jar?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254892#254892</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:53:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254892#254892</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254891#254891</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2013 23:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dear Dr. Cellar,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Why is that whenever I stretch my leg, my spit flies farther?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yours truly,&lt;br /&gt;
Yağmacı</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254891#254891</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:42:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254891#254891</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254890#254890</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18172'&gt;ShaneSpear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2013 23:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;CellarDoor wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm afraid I'm going to have to stop consulting for today and try something called sleep therapy.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
zzzzzzzzz&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Geez, of all the lazy...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All you need is a drinking problem and a 10 handicap now and you're a seasoned veteran.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254890#254890</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ShaneSpear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:34:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254890#254890</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254886#254886</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2013 23:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm afraid I'm going to have to stop consulting for today and try something called sleep therapy.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
zzzzzzzzz</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254886#254886</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:01:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254886#254886</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254885#254885</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2013 22:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Dear Dr. Cellar,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have to go out, and I can't find my car keys. Can you tell me where they are?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks!&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Your subconscious is trying to tell you something. Something like &quot;Stay in today, drink a beer and watch some baseball&quot;. You should pay more attention to these little signs.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254885#254885</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:57:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254885#254885</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254882#254882</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2013 22:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dear Dr. Cellar,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have to go out, and I can't find my car keys. Can you tell me where they are?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thanks!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254882#254882</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:53:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254882#254882</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254880#254880</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2013 22:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;ShaneSpear wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Dr. Cellar,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Can you listen to my heartbeat - delete beep beep BEEP?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No one man should have all that power&lt;br /&gt;
The clock's ticking, I just count the hours</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254880#254880</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:50:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254880#254880</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254878#254878</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18172'&gt;ShaneSpear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2013 22:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dr. Cellar,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Can you listen to my heartbeat - delete beep beep BEEP?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254878#254878</comments>
                            <dc:creator>ShaneSpear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:42:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254878#254878</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254877#254877</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2013 22:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;19loveless91 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Dear Dr. Cellar,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Why does it hurt when i pee?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's psychosomatic.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254877#254877</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:41:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254877#254877</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254876#254876</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2013 22:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;alelsupreme wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Dr. Cellar, what does the word &quot;psychosomatic&quot; mean?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Something to do with Dexter.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254876#254876</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:41:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254876#254876</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254875#254875</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15511'&gt;CellarDoor&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2013 22:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;A thread where we can all just get out those very important questions we have to ask Cellar.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Dear Dr. Cellar,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Why can I have casual intimacy with ease but become incredibly anxious when faced with the prospect a monogamous relationship, when I feel that that is what I really want and find such relationships far more satisfying?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yours with love,&lt;br /&gt;
Jackwc&lt;br /&gt;
xo&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Society wants you to be monogamous, you want to free.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Go into the wild.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254875#254875</comments>
                            <dc:creator>CellarDoor</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:40:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254875#254875</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254869#254869</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2013 22:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dear Dr. Cellar,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Why does it hurt when i pee?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254869#254869</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:29:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254869#254869</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254868#254868</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2013 22:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dr. Cellar, what does the word &quot;psychosomatic&quot; mean?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254868#254868</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:26:36 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254868#254868</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Dear Dr. Cellar,</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254864#254864</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 10/30/2013 22:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          A thread where we can all just get out those very important questions we have to ask Cellar.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Dear Dr. Cellar,&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Why can I have casual intimacy with ease but become incredibly anxious when faced with the prospect a monogamous relationship, when I feel that that is what I really want and find such relationships far more satisfying?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yours with love,&lt;br /&gt;
Jackwc&lt;br /&gt;
xo</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254864#254864</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:15:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=254864#254864</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>