<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#424): Dead Cities, Red Seas ...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255769#255769</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/03/2013 01:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Never quite understood the appeal of M83. Ah well, people seem to like them so that's nice.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
They're the electronic version of Jandek, maybe you're not into that band too.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255769#255769</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 2 Nov 2013 21:05:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255769#255769</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#424): Dead Cities, Red Seas ...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255743#255743</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/02/2013 22:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;...what?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
yeah. made no sense to me either</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255743#255743</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 2 Nov 2013 18:36:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255743#255743</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#424): Dead Cities, Red Seas ...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255736#255736</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/02/2013 22:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;you may be thinking of me&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Haha, I'm sorry, actually I was ironically refering to Brandon. I didn't know you loved M83. That's great news, though  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255736#255736</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 2 Nov 2013 18:13:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255736#255736</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#424): Dead Cities, Red Seas ...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255733#255733</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/02/2013 22:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;cartoken wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;They're the electronic version of Deerhunter.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
 ...what?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255733#255733</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 2 Nov 2013 18:05:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255733#255733</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#424): Dead Cities, Red Seas ...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255683#255683</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/02/2013 19:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;drakonium wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I remember a guy who really likes this album, but I can't remember his name... Mmmh, who is he? Really, I don't know  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Great album anyway. I've always had problems with instrumental albums, but this is stunning.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
you may be thinking of me. I love M83. Although I think Before The Dawn Heals Us is my personal favorite record. This one is great though too.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I've always been surprised how little love they get on BEA</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255683#255683</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 2 Nov 2013 15:40:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255683#255683</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#424): Dead Cities, Red Seas ...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255648#255648</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16037'&gt;cartoken&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/02/2013 17:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Never quite understood the appeal of M83. Ah well, people seem to like them so that's nice.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
They're the electronic version of Deerhunter, maybe you're not into that band too.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255648#255648</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cartoken</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 2 Nov 2013 13:43:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255648#255648</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#424): Dead Cities, Red Seas ...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255622#255622</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/02/2013 16:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Never quite understood the appeal of M83. Ah well, people seem to like them so that's nice.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255622#255622</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 2 Nov 2013 12:10:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255622#255622</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#424): Dead Cities, Red Seas ...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255620#255620</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16037'&gt;cartoken&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/02/2013 16:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          their second best after&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt; Hurry Up, We're Dreaming&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;85/100&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255620#255620</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cartoken</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 2 Nov 2013 12:09:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255620#255620</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#424): Dead Cities, Red Seas ...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255608#255608</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/02/2013 15:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;drakonium wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I remember a guy who really likes this album, but I can't remember his name... Mmmh, who is he? Really, I don't know  :P&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I want to meet that guy, since I really like this album too.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So this album is incredible. Yeah.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255608#255608</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 2 Nov 2013 11:36:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255608#255608</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: World album of the day (#424): Dead Cities, Red Seas ...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255606#255606</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/02/2013 15:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I remember a guy who really likes this album, but I can't remember his name... Mmmh, who is he? Really, I don't know  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Great album anyway. I've always had problems with instrumental albums, but this is stunning.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255606#255606</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 2 Nov 2013 11:30:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255606#255606</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>World album of the day (#424): Dead Cities, Red Seas ...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255587#255587</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2'&gt;albummaster&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/02/2013 14:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;text-decoration: underline&quot;&gt;Today's world album of the day&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Dead Cities, Red Seas &amp; Lost Ghosts by M83&lt;/span&gt; (&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1927&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;View album&lt;/a&gt; | &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/buy.php?o=album&amp;oid=1927&amp;src=albumofday&amp;store=#prices&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Buy this album&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 2003.&lt;br /&gt;
Country: &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/images/flags_mini/fr.gif&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Overall rank: 1,479&lt;br /&gt;
Average rating: 77/100 (from 61 votes).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1927_4e4bd5fec7120.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_1927_4e4bd5fec7120.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tracks:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
1. Birds&lt;br /&gt;
2. Unrecorded&lt;br /&gt;
3. Run Into Flowers&lt;br /&gt;
4. In Church&lt;br /&gt;
5. America&lt;br /&gt;
6. On A White Lake Near A Green Mountain&lt;br /&gt;
7. Noise&lt;br /&gt;
8. Be Wild&lt;br /&gt;
9. Cyborg&lt;br /&gt;
10. 0078h&lt;br /&gt;
11. Gone&lt;br /&gt;
12. Beauties Can Die&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-9&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;About world album of the day:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; The BestEverAlbums.com world album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours, but not including albums from Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom or United States. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of world album of the day can be viewed &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/itemoftheday_history.php?o=world&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;here&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255587#255587</comments>
                            <dc:creator>albummaster</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 2 Nov 2013 10:00:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=255587#255587</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>