<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256593#256593</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24095'&gt;bongritsu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/05/2013 15:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think 2013 has been a far stronger year then 2012, 2011 and 2010. Techno and grindcore slayed it this year. Also lots of good noise and experimental release</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256593#256593</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bongritsu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Nov 2013 10:49:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256593#256593</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256590#256590</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/05/2013 15:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;2013 is kind of like 2011.. there really hasn't been a definitive album of the year...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;  I think MBV will top p4k's list though. I can't see them giving it to Kanye.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And fuck today's Matangi review. That album is excellent.  ](*,)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I really doubt they'll give it to MBV. there's been very little talk about it since it was released.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2011 had Let England Shake. that was pretty definitive. at least in comparison to what's been released this year</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256590#256590</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Nov 2013 10:20:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256590#256590</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256587#256587</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/05/2013 15:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          2013 is kind of like 2011.. there really hasn't been a definitive album of the year...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;  I think MBV will top p4k's list though. I can't see them giving it to Kanye.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And fuck today's Matangi review. That album is excellent.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Brick wall&quot;&gt;🧱&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256587#256587</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Nov 2013 10:13:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256587#256587</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256585#256585</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/05/2013 14:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Lolwat giving it to MBDTF was from contraversial.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
while it's not controversial, people still talk about it a lot. Because Kanye is popular. They're not gonna give it to Darkside, because Darkside isn't well known. Pitchfork has a tendency to watch what other people are saying about a record before sounding off on it. They'll test the waters first. But don't be surprised if Kanye gets AOTY again.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256585#256585</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Nov 2013 09:51:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256585#256585</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256580#256580</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/05/2013 14:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;agreed. I could definitely see it happening. P4K is al about doing whatever gets them the most attention.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Lolwat giving it to MBDTF was from contraversial.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256580#256580</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Nov 2013 09:33:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256580#256580</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256579#256579</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/05/2013 14:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          You know what? I've never actually used Pitchfork...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256579#256579</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Nov 2013 09:27:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256579#256579</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256567#256567</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/05/2013 13:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Zapruder wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Fuck, I hope they don't give the aoty to kanye again.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
agreed. I could definitely see it happening. P4K is al about doing whatever gets them the most attention.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256567#256567</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Nov 2013 08:00:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256567#256567</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256558#256558</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22007'&gt;Zapruder&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/05/2013 11:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Fuck, I hope they don't give the aoty to kanye again.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256558#256558</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Zapruder</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 5 Nov 2013 06:00:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256558#256558</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256405#256405</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2013 23:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I usually see what P4k rates things (rarely actually read the reviews because theyre dumb) but I dont really care about their &quot;BNM&quot; stuff. I wont jump to listen to an album they promote but I wont back away from it either. Its just.. there. Theres plenty I agree (mbv f.ex) and disagree with (you all should know which by now)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think one thing that irks me about them is that they do rate black metal but &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;only&lt;/span&gt; USBM. And 95% of them will be rated in the 7.7-8.1 range. Its very strange.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256405#256405</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 4 Nov 2013 18:05:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256405#256405</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256389#256389</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2013 22:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;The Darkside album is REALLY good. I haven't listened to it enough to be honest. Paper Trails is one of my favourite songs of the year.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And the Disclosure album was weak in my opinion...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Anxiety should have gotten [a] 9.1 or more.. &lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Dude, stop reading my mind</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256389#256389</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 4 Nov 2013 17:39:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256389#256389</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256387#256387</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2013 22:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The Darkside album is REALLY good. I haven't listened to it enough to be honest. Paper Trails is one of my favourite songs of the year.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And the Disclosure album was weak in my opinion...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt;  I have a feeling that Reflektor or MBV will top their year-end list though, with Yeezus at number 2 or 3. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But honestly, none of those records (maaaybe Yeezus) didn't deserve more than a 9...  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, and as far as Pitchfork goes, they've given out some bad reviews this year... Most recently the new Cut Copy, which I think is a really good album  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;😕&lt;/span&gt;  And Doris and Anxiety should have gotten 9.1's or more..  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt; Oh well.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256387#256387</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 4 Nov 2013 17:34:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256387#256387</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256339#256339</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2013 21:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          MBV and maybe Vampire Weekend are both in my personal top 10; the others are nowhere near</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256339#256339</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 4 Nov 2013 16:06:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256339#256339</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256337#256337</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2013 21:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'll agree with their verdict on Modern Vampires. Have to say the reason I gave it another try was because of their grade. It was worth it, it's my current #1 of the year. Reflektor I think is a good album, but 9.2 seems a bit of an overblown grade. I wrote more about it in the thread for it. Yeezus was alright, but come on... Silly. Then again, I also didn't care much for MBDTF. Settle I actually.. Really loved. Again the grade might be a bit overblown (it's still less of an &quot;album&quot; experience), but it's just one killer track after another. No complaints for the mbv rating, I think it's a dope album. But I'm an irrational MBV fanboy anyway.&lt;br /&gt;
Haven't heard Psychic yet.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256337#256337</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 4 Nov 2013 16:03:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256337#256337</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256319#256319</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2013 20:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BrandonMeow wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Woah, you're related to Jason? :O&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
He's my dad.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Shocked&quot;&gt;😲&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256319#256319</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 4 Nov 2013 15:07:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256319#256319</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256317#256317</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2013 20:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Wait...are you saying that bongritsu is pretty?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Or are you saying that bongritsu is regardless?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Signed, Confused.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Woah, you're related to Jason? :O</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256317#256317</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 4 Nov 2013 15:03:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256317#256317</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256314#256314</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2013 19:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yeah, you're still pretty regardless bongritsu!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm going to have to view pitchforks list this year.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Wait...are you saying that bongritsu is pretty?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Or are you saying that bongritsu is regardless?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Signed, Confused.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256314#256314</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 4 Nov 2013 14:58:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256314#256314</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256311#256311</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2013 19:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Yeah, you're still pretty regardless bongritsu!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Wink&quot;&gt;😉&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm going to have to view pitchforks list this year.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256311#256311</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 4 Nov 2013 14:56:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256311#256311</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256298#256298</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24095'&gt;bongritsu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2013 19:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Hah I just thought about my P4K usage, it usually goes like this =&gt; check it out once a month out of curiosity  =&gt; briefly scan the front page =&gt; get randomly pissed off =&gt; &quot;THIS SITE IS SHIT&quot; =&gt; leave the site without actually reading anything =&gt; boycott whatever band/album they are hyping on their front page. =&gt; &quot;haha I'm such a unique snowflake bb! I don't  even care what P4K thinks!&quot; &gt;:)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Haha, I'm unreasonable</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256298#256298</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bongritsu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 4 Nov 2013 14:06:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256298#256298</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256267#256267</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2013 18:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;bongritsu wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Ah yes Ian Cohen. Plan on killing that guy via dropping a CBU-72 on him. Going to be very satisfying, stay tuned&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
it's amazing no one has yet. he specifically reviews albums to hate on them</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256267#256267</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 4 Nov 2013 13:47:05 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256267#256267</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: 2013 pitchfork best new music albums</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256257#256257</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24095'&gt;bongritsu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/04/2013 18:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;It means Ian Cohen is the biggest douche at Pitchfork.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like Darkside, but that review is so douchey&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ah yes Ian Cohen. Plan on killing that guy via dropping a CBU-72 on him. Going to be very satisfying, stay tuned&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Only fully listened to M B V and I have been meanin to listen to darkside the other ones don't interest me ATM</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256257#256257</comments>
                            <dc:creator>bongritsu</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 4 Nov 2013 13:42:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=256257#256257</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>