<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460244#460244</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=35471'&gt;stangetzaway&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/22/2016 19:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Just when I thought 2016 couldn't get any worse I wake to find my learned colleagues now rate The Arcade Fire a superior recording act to Led Zeppelin! &quot;Funeral&quot;s no write off but it's still not a patch on Alvin and the Chipmunks 1995 opus &quot;A Very Merry Chipmunk&quot; ( 4 Stars on Allmusic, look it up). On a lighter note there's still an eight day window for a decent sized asteriod to finish the job.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460244#460244</comments>
                            <dc:creator>stangetzaway</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 22 Dec 2016 14:04:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460244#460244</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460238#460238</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27259'&gt;boyd94&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/22/2016 15:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Nirvana, although I do like them. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I thought about Led Zep but I prefer III to Nevermind and they have a number of decent tracks scattered across their discography, whereas Nirvana for me have just the one good album and only a few good tracks on In Utero.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460238#460238</comments>
                            <dc:creator>boyd94</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 22 Dec 2016 10:48:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460238#460238</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460211#460211</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=104'&gt;AfterHours&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/22/2016 06:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'd probably rank those artists as follows:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Velvet Underground&lt;br /&gt;
Bob Dylan&lt;br /&gt;
Pink Floyd&lt;br /&gt;
Rolling Stones&lt;br /&gt;
David Bowie&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead&lt;br /&gt;
Led Zeppelin&lt;br /&gt;
The Beatles&lt;br /&gt;
Arcade Fire&lt;br /&gt;
Nirvana</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460211#460211</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AfterHours</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 22 Dec 2016 01:25:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460211#460211</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460210#460210</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=104'&gt;AfterHours&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/22/2016 06:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I went with Nirvana.  Maybe with a longer career they would've realized greater potential, though maybe that's doubtful with their somewhat limited style and some of the repetition carrying over from album to album.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460210#460210</comments>
                            <dc:creator>AfterHours</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 22 Dec 2016 01:21:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460210#460210</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460132#460132</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=37649'&gt;Daydreamer&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/21/2016 19:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Nirvana by a mile</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460132#460132</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Daydreamer</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 21 Dec 2016 14:46:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460132#460132</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460130#460130</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=39268'&gt;Fischman&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/21/2016 19:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          That continually nasal whining hack Cobain wins by a long shot.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460130#460130</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Fischman</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 21 Dec 2016 14:43:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=460130#460130</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257125#257125</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26946'&gt;meezus&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2013 22:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Nico's the best part of TVU&amp;N.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
She's my least favorite part of VU&amp;Nico. By far. Lou Reed's voice is heaven. One of my absolute favorites. I can't say the same for Nico. The songs she sings are beautiful, I just wish she wasn't singing them. Lou singing &quot;Femme Fatale&quot; on &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;1969: The Velvet Underground Live&lt;/span&gt;, instead of Nico, is one of my favorite things ever for this reason.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257125#257125</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meezus</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:24:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257125#257125</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257123#257123</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2013 22:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's really sad seeing how many votes the Rolling Stones have had.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;🙁&lt;/span&gt; They have so many great albums!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257123#257123</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:20:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257123#257123</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257121#257121</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24970'&gt;Cymro2011&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2013 22:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BrandonMeow wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;They've had an impact on a lot of people's lives, that is enough, in my opinion. I don't really see it in terms of influence, innovation, or importance, I don't think music works that way, music is all about personal experience. I think the top ten bands should be bands that the most people have connected with.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The Arcade Fire hype train hasn't stopped yet. We'll see what real effect they've had in a few years time.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257121#257121</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Cymro2011</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:18:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257121#257121</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257120#257120</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2013 22:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Nico's the best part of TVU&amp;N.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Heeey, you rock.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Cool&quot;&gt;😎&lt;/span&gt; Listen to some of Nico's albums! Chelsea Girl, Desertshore, and The Marble Index are all great, my favourite being Desertshore. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Razz&quot;&gt;😜&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257120#257120</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:16:42 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257120#257120</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257118#257118</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2013 22:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Nico's the best part of TVU&amp;N.  But yes, the poll should not be based on influence.  I actually don't like many albums considered influential, like Ramones and YLAOM.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Zeppelin's on top.  I'm gonna moida somebody.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257118#257118</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:15:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257118#257118</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257117#257117</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=26192'&gt;antiloopje&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2013 22:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'd have to go with Nirvana or Dylan on this one, because I enjoy these ones the least. But I can accept people say that Arcade Fire has less merits. I'm a little surprised though by all the people going for the Zep.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257117#257117</comments>
                            <dc:creator>antiloopje</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:15:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257117#257117</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257116#257116</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2013 22:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;They didn't lead any musical movement.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
They didn't do anything innovative at begin with, and they never have done anything innovative.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
They've only written perhaps a handful of really great songs.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Lyrically and Melodically they go around in circles.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But also, yes, they are too recent. We're in no position to see if they will the test of time and be as important in 20 years time. Their body of work is still small, and it's only gone gradually downhill.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
They've had an impact on a lot of people's lives, that is enough, in my opinion. I don't really see it in terms of influence, innovation, or importance, I don't think music works that way, music is all about personal experience. I think the top ten bands should be bands that the most people have connected with.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257116#257116</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:14:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257116#257116</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257113#257113</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2013 22:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;drakonium wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Argh, not that again! How would you justify that? Because they are more recent? BEA doesn't work on influence, but on enjoyment. Where does time of existence come in this equation?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
They didn't lead any musical movement.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
They didn't do anything innovative at begin with, and they never have done anything innovative.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
They've only written perhaps a handful of really great songs.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Lyrically and Melodically they go around in circles.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But also, yes, they are too recent. We're in no position to see if they will the test of time and be as important in 20 years time. Their body of work is still small, and it's only gone gradually downhill.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257113#257113</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:10:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257113#257113</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257108#257108</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19895'&gt;Bach&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2013 22:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Bob Dylan.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257108#257108</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Bach</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:04:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257108#257108</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257075#257075</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2013 20:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          This would have been so much easier had it been the worst band in the top 11 .</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257075#257075</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Nov 2013 15:17:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257075#257075</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257073#257073</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2013 20:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm torn between Zep and The Stones  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Probably Led Zeppelin though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257073#257073</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Nov 2013 15:11:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257073#257073</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257070#257070</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25678'&gt;Dingerbell&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2013 20:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Alekos wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Females suck at making music get over it&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good luck getting out of this alive.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257070#257070</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Dingerbell</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Nov 2013 15:05:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257070#257070</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257069#257069</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2013 20:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Alekos wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Females suck at making music get over it &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;and make me a cake&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257069#257069</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Nov 2013 15:05:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257069#257069</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Worst Band In Top Ten?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257068#257068</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/06/2013 20:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;meccalecca wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well I wasn't counting Nico and had forgotten Mo Tucker, which narrows it down to the 2 members of Arcade Fire. Which is certainly not 20-25%. but also in the greater scope of things, out of the 10 bands, 2 have women. Out of those 2 bands, women make up only about 25% of those bands. So 25% of the 20% is women. now i'm just rambling.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Yes, I had to edit my post because I was wrong too xD&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I guess I've deserved it, it was a pretty assholic move to pick on that.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257068#257068</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 6 Nov 2013 15:04:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=257068#257068</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>