<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258609#258609</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/10/2013 12:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Foxygen</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258609#258609</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 10 Nov 2013 07:37:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258609#258609</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258422#258422</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 19:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Mercurydylan89 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Lets not.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Too late.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258422#258422</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 14:20:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258422#258422</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258420#258420</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25123'&gt;Mercury&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 19:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;genesisfoxtrot21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Should I start the new poll? Should I include Radiohead and Muse?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Lets not.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258420#258420</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Mercury</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 14:17:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258420#258420</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258419#258419</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 19:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;genesisfoxtrot21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I don't know dude, Radiohead might.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's a little hard for me to call Radiohead's style of music &quot;prog rock.&quot;  But I can see it for OKC, what with the common prog messages of psychological topics.  Prog rock messages are describes as &quot;having to do with fantasy, folklore, or psychological theories.&quot;  Source: Wikipedia.  I'd say that those messages are Dream Theater and Pink Floyd and Genesis all over.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jasonconfused wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;So then it's just another Pink Floyd vs. Radiohead thread?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's why we needed a seperate thread for newbies only.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I like Radiohead, and I wouldn't be surprised if they won, given the number of fans.  Still, Pink Floyd has as many fans, and they are &quot;classic,&quot; so I'd say Floyd has a slightly larger chance.  It might've helped if we just excluded the two from the poll, because the chances of them winning are too high.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm just gonna list my top 5 prog bands:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Pink Floyd&lt;br /&gt;
Dream Theater&lt;br /&gt;
Rush&lt;br /&gt;
Moody Blues&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258419#258419</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 14:10:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258419#258419</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258417#258417</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 19:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;genesisfoxtrot21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I don't know dude, Radiohead might.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So then it's just another Pink Floyd vs. Radiohead thread?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258417#258417</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 14:02:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258417#258417</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258409#258409</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 18:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Defago wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Pink Floyd's still gonna win, there's nothing to do about it. I'd just keep this thread as a general prog discussion thread.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I don't know dude, Radiohead might.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258409#258409</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 13:37:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258409#258409</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258408#258408</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 18:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Pink Floyd's still gonna win, there's nothing to do about it. I'd just keep this thread as a general prog discussion thread.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258408#258408</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 13:33:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258408#258408</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258407#258407</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 18:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Alright, I'm starting the new poll with the list from before, and I'm including Muse and Radiohead.&lt;br /&gt;
When I make the poll, the link will be below:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=258411#258411&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=258411#258411&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258407#258407</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 13:33:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258407#258407</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258404#258404</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 18:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Aren't we sticking with the classics?  If you wanna start a new thread about the newbies, that would work.  And as a joke, call it Part 2 like with Dream Theater's prog album Metropolis Part 2.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I kind of want to lump them all together, you know, so we can see who the best is overall.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258404#258404</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 13:29:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258404#258404</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258403#258403</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 18:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;genesisfoxtrot21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Should I start the new poll? Should I include Radiohead and Muse?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Aren't we sticking with the classics?  If you wanna start a new thread about the newbies, that would work.  And as a joke, call it Part 2 like with Dream Theater's prog album Metropolis Part 2.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258403#258403</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 13:25:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258403#258403</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258400#258400</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 18:15&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Should I start the new poll? Should I include Radiohead and Muse?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258400#258400</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 13:15:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258400#258400</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258397#258397</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 18:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;cattlest wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;would you consider Mr. Bungle proggy?  Or how about Zu?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I wouldn't know. I'm not familiar with either of them.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258397#258397</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 13:11:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258397#258397</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258396#258396</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25044'&gt;cattlest&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 18:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          would you consider Mr. Bungle proggy?  Or how about Zu?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258396#258396</comments>
                            <dc:creator>cattlest</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 13:06:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258396#258396</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258394#258394</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 18:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;tekin wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I suppose that's not the meaning of &quot;pave the way&quot; and also Dream Theater's 1992 album went gold. I won't argue against the main point about OK Computer bringing prog to the mainstream though, 'cause that's plain wrong.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I know what you were thinking, but I &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;do&lt;/span&gt; know that Dream Theater's debut came out before Radiohead's. I'm just saying, many people (including people that I know) were introduced to the world of prog rock through OK Computer. (Of course, that's obviously not the only effect that OK Computer had on the music industry.)</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258394#258394</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 13:03:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258394#258394</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258392#258392</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 18:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;genesisfoxtrot21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;OK Computer, at least I think, helped bring prog back into the mainstream, helping bands like Dream Theater and Porcupine Tree garner a larger audience.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
I suppose that's not the meaning of &quot;pave the way&quot; and also Dream Theater's 1992 album went gold. I won't argue against the main point about OK Computer bringing prog to the mainstream though, 'cause that's plain wrong.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258392#258392</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 13:00:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258392#258392</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258381#258381</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 17:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;tekin wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;wha&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
OK Computer, at least I think, helped bring prog back into the mainstream, helping bands like Dream Theater and Porcupine Tree garner a larger audience.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258381#258381</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 12:41:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258381#258381</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258379#258379</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 17:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;genesisfoxtrot21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt; They were heavily influenced by Can (Radiohead) and &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;I think that OK Computer paved the way for bands like Dream Theater.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
wha</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258379#258379</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 12:36:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258379#258379</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258377#258377</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 17:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Guys, I'm thinking of abandoning this thread for a more improved poll with more options. One last thing before I do this, do you think that Radiohead or Muse could be considered prog? They were heavily influenced by Can (Radiohead) and I think that OK Computer paved the way for bands like Dream Theater and Porcupine Tree. Also, the next poll will involve all eras of prog, not just the &quot;classic&quot; one. Here's my new and improved list:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Pink Floyd&lt;br /&gt;
Rush&lt;br /&gt;
Genesis/ Peter Gabriel&lt;br /&gt;
Yes&lt;br /&gt;
King Crimson&lt;br /&gt;
Jethro Tull&lt;br /&gt;
Emerson, Lake, and Palmer&lt;br /&gt;
Frank Zappa/ The Mothers of Invention&lt;br /&gt;
Can&lt;br /&gt;
The Moody Blues&lt;br /&gt;
Gentle Giant&lt;br /&gt;
Caravan&lt;br /&gt;
Gong&lt;br /&gt;
Electric Light Orchestra&lt;br /&gt;
Marillion&lt;br /&gt;
Dream Theater&lt;br /&gt;
Porcupine Tree&lt;br /&gt;
The Mars Volta&lt;br /&gt;
Muse (?)&lt;br /&gt;
Radiohead (?)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Let me know what you think.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258377#258377</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 12:33:54 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258377#258377</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258372#258372</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 17:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Johnnyo wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Controversial opinion I know but this would be a candidate for greatest prog rock track of all time.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry, but you just can't beat &quot;Supper's Ready&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kORf_0uVTw&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kORf_0uVTw&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258372#258372</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 12:12:29 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258372#258372</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Progressive Rock Bands: Who is the best?</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258352#258352</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25885'&gt;meccalecca&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 11/09/2013 15:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;ross93 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;In terms if talent I choose Yes, instrumentation in CTTE is mind-blowing.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
as talented as Yes were, I think King Crimson were he most technically skilled of them all.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258352#258352</comments>
                            <dc:creator>meccalecca</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 9 Nov 2013 10:44:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=258352#258352</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>