<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271527#271527</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24736'&gt;Jasonconfused&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 01:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Fine.  I'm sorry.  Either way, maybe it would be best if I get banned for a little while.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hopefully permanent this time around. It would be your third strike, no?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271527#271527</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jasonconfused</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:49:50 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271527#271527</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271517#271517</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 01:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Fine.  I'm sorry.  Either way, maybe it would be best if I get banned for a little while.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
No hard feelings bro.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271517#271517</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:29:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271517#271517</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271516#271516</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 01:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Fine.  I'm sorry.  Either way, maybe it would be best if I get banned for a little while.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Do you have any idea how many times we've all asked ourselves that question with regards to you?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Have I heard anyone here apologize for calling me a dumbass?  I've apologized like ten times for being part of causing problems.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271516#271516</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:28:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271516#271516</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271515#271515</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 01:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What's the point of trying to get through to you?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Do you have any idea how many times we've all asked ourselves that question with regards to you?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271515#271515</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:27:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271515#271515</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271513#271513</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 01:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You really think this helps?  OK, that does it!  If you people can't learn a little decency, then maybe I should just ask AM to temp ban me for a week or so so that I don't have to tolerate the endless trolling of BEA.  I can't see any kindness in BEA anymore. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Crying or Very sad&quot;&gt;😢&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What's the point of trying to get through to you?  At least I can calm down and admit my mistakes at times...&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Dude, we are not trolling you. I was trying to be nice. Reading this thread, it seemed that you had been the main cause of this argument. I had nothing to back you up. I'm sorry.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271513#271513</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:26:32 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271513#271513</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271512#271512</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 01:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;If you people can't learn a little decency, then maybe I should just ask AM to temp ban me for a week or so so that I don't have to tolerate the endless trolling of BEA. :&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Did you just threaten to destroy another small town? That's it, I'm contacting the authorities. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-7&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Jman I'm just joking, chill, you're cool, we're cool, all is cool&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271512#271512</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:26:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271512#271512</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271510#271510</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 01:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BrandonMeow wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Jman is actually the bringer of the apocalypse, we keep him stable by humoring him, but it has come close. I heard he destroyed a small town when we banned him temporarily. Do not meddle in the affairs of bats, for they aren't subtle in the slightest, and are quick to anger.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You really think this helps?  OK, that does it!  If you people can't learn a little decency, then maybe I should just ask AM to temp ban me for a week or so so that I don't have to tolerate the endless trolling of BEA.  I can't see any kindness in BEA anymore. &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Crying or Very sad&quot;&gt;😢&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What's the point of trying to get through to you?  At least I can calm down and admit my mistakes at times...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271510#271510</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:24:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271510#271510</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271509#271509</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 01:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BrandonMeow wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Jman is actually the bringer of the apocalypse, we keep him stable by humoring him, but it has come close. I heard he destroyed a small town when we banned him temporarily. Do not meddle in the affairs of bats, for they aren't subtle in the slightest, and are quick to anger.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
He actually PMed me because he wanted my help. I just wanted to be nice. But I think that I might have made the wrong choice...</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271509#271509</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:23:43 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271509#271509</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271507#271507</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 01:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;genesisfoxtrot21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;:?:&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Jman is actually the bringer of the apocalypse, we keep him stable by humoring him, but it has come close. I heard he destroyed a small town when we banned him temporarily. Do not meddle in the affairs of bats, for they aren't subtle in the slightest, and are quick to anger.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271507#271507</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:21:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271507#271507</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271502#271502</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 01:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oh, right, you're pretty new to the forums. You'll understand soon.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Question&quot;&gt;❓&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271502#271502</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:19:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271502#271502</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271500#271500</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 01:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;genesisfoxtrot21 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I know JMan is going a bit off-topic, but do you guys really have to be this hard on him? You were correcting even the slightest grammar mistakes that he made and you were making him look like an idiot. Go a little easier on him, okay?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh, right, you're pretty new to the forums. You'll understand soon.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271500#271500</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:18:22 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271500#271500</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271490#271490</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 01:12&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I know JMan is going a bit off-topic, but do you guys really have to be this hard on him? You were correcting even the slightest grammar mistakes that he made and you were making him look like an idiot. Go a little easier on him, okay?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271490#271490</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:12:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271490#271490</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271486#271486</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 01:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;So, what your saying us, you don't have to at least say things a little nicer to me?  You just called me an idiot, which no other Moderator has done to me.  Thank you so very much for proving that you have no respect.  I will go to AM, and it won't be &quot;telling on you.&quot;  If you had any decency, instead of making rude remarks like &quot;Lucky you&quot; and &quot;You do a fine enough job of making yourself look like an idiot. You don't need my help&quot; you would've said things like &quot;Maybe you should take more time to think about what you say before you post&quot; or &quot;There are a lot of things you need to learn.&quot;  Again, no other mod (like I could consider you one no matter what the stats are) has been rude to me.  Not Jhereko, not Outlaw, not Loveless, not AM.  By the way, I never said you had a grudge against me for disagreeing.  That's clearly you just twisting my words around.  A lot of people disagree with me.  In fact, Saoirse and I agree on almost nothing politically, but I like him as an acquaintance.  And I want to like you, Romanelli, like I like many others here.  I even like Lethal.  But if you can't respect me, why should I try?  This may be a shock to you, but encouragement exists.  And like Outlaw, maybe you should try that sometine.  I know squat about genres, my social experience sucks, but I have a smart mind.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
By the way, you're quote that I wrote was meant to be taken as &quot;if you would rather troll and be rude for a good laugh than admit your flaws, keep your mouth shut.&quot;  So, in a way, since I don't troll for pleasure the point I was making was far from hypocritical.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Seriously.  Kindness exists.  I don't like calling anyone here names, but if you do it to me I just may do it back.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If I can't convinve you have a professional relationship, AM's my only shot.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I have said those things to you. You respond as you are responding here. I have been nice to you. You respond as you are here. You're insisting that I be nice to you? You get what you put out there, JMan. I have stood up for you here. I have been nice to you. I have tried to help you. Your response has always been that I don't like you, I don't respect you, I'm mean to you, I'm a bad moderator and you're going to run to AM because I won't do your bidding (&quot;delete this thread for me. I don't like the way the conversation is going.&quot;) &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You're mad at me because I pointed out that you made a very hypocritical statement. (What the quote &quot;meant&quot;...I'm not buying that for a second. You said what you said. And expecting people to read your mind is not realistic.) What you said was:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&quot;But if you don't know something, it's best if you keep your fingers from the keyboard.&quot; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
All I am implying is that you maybe take your own advice once in a while.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But regardless of that. If you do not like what I (or anyone else says), DON'T REPLY. This is now what it is because you decided to take exception to me posting a smilie. Had you said nothing, the last post in this thread would have been me posting a smilie. Done and over with. You're the one pouring it on. So run to AM. Again. I don't care. But I believe that someone needed to call you out for that statement. Sorry you can't deal with it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271486#271486</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:11:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271486#271486</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271475#271475</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 00:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/284202_S/Best-Arrested-Development-Quotes.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/284202_S/Best-Arrested-Development-Quotes.jpg','imgpop','width=600,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271475#271475</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:55:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271475#271475</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271474#271474</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 00:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Stop, JMan.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
what's that sound?&lt;br /&gt;
everybody look what's going down&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hehe.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271474#271474</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:55:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271474#271474</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271473#271473</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 00:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;So, what your saying us, you don't have to at least say things a little nicer to me?  You just called me an idiot, which no other Moderator has done to me.  Thank you so very much for proving that you have no respect.  I will go to AM, and it won't be &quot;telling on you.&quot;  If you had any decency, instead of making rude remarks like &quot;Lucky you&quot; and &quot;You do a fine enough job of making yourself look like an idiot. You don't need my help&quot; you would've said things like &quot;Maybe you should take more time to think about what you say before you post&quot; or &quot;There are a lot of things you need to learn.&quot;  Again, no other mod has been rude to me.  Not Jhereko, not Outlaw, not Loveless, not AM.  By the way, I never said you had a grudge against me for disagreeing.  That's clearly you just twisting my words around.  A lot of people disagree with me.  In fact, Saoirse and I agree on almost nothing politically, but I like him as an acquaintance.  And I want to like you, Romanelli, like I like many others here.  I even like Lethal.  But if you can't respect me, why should I try?  This may be a shock to you, but encouragement exists.  And like Outlaw, maybe you should try that sometine.  I know squat about genres, my social experience sucks, but I have a smart mind.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
By the way, you're quote that I wrote was meant to be taken as &quot;if you would rather troll and be rude for a good laugh than admit your flaws, keep your mouth shut.&quot;  So, in a way, since I don't troll for pleasure the point I was making was far from hypocritical.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Seriously.  Kindness exists.  I don't like calling anyone here names, but if you do it to me I just may do it back.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If I can't convinve you have a professional relationship, AM's my only shot.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: I don't care if this is a forum.  Treat others the way you want to be, so don't call me an idiot.  And believe me, I'm pretty mad with you and Jason.  But I can forgive Jason because with him I can just see he's joking.  However, it's your job as a mod to be professional.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT 2: Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to spend the rest of my BEA time with some peace and no labels.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Stop, JMan.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271473#271473</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:53:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271473#271473</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271472#271472</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 00:51&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;anyon.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/284202_S/Best-Arrested-Development-Quotes.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/284202_S/Best-Arrested-Development-Quotes.jpg','imgpop','width=600,height=300,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271472#271472</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:51:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271472#271472</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271471#271471</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 00:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          One more thing.  If I've trolled in the past, I am sorry for anyon feeling uncomfortable.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271471#271471</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:49:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271471#271471</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271469#271469</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 00:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Romanelli wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;4) You do a fine enough job of making yourself look like an idiot. You don't need my help. (See quote above.):&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So, what your saying us, you don't have to at least say things a little nicer to me?  You just called me an idiot, which no other Moderator has done to me.  Thank you so very much for proving that you have no respect.  I will go to AM, and it won't be &quot;telling on you.&quot;  If you had any decency, instead of making rude remarks like &quot;Lucky you&quot; and &quot;You do a fine enough job of making yourself look like an idiot. You don't need my help&quot; you would've said things like &quot;Maybe you should take more time to think about what you say before you post&quot; or &quot;There are a lot of things you need to learn.&quot;  Again, no other mod has been rude to me.  Not Jhereko, not Outlaw, not Loveless, not AM.  By the way, I never said you had a grudge against me for disagreeing.  It's the way you speak to me that does it.  And for a long time I told myself I was being paranoid, and I considered that as I wrote the last post.  That's clearly you just twisting my words around.  A lot of people disagree with me.  In fact, Saoirse and I agree on almost nothing politically, but I like him as an acquaintance.  And I want to like you, Romanelli, like I like many others here.  I even like Lethal.  But if you can't respect me, why should I try?  This may be a shock to you, but encouragement exists, and I haven't seen you give that.  And like Outlaw, maybe you should try that sometime.  I know squat about genres, my social experience sucks, but I have a smart mind which you have no real reason to say I'm an idiot for having little experience in genres just because I've recently discovered them.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
By the way, you're quote that I wrote was meant to be taken as &quot;if you would rather troll and be rude for a good laugh than admit your flaws, keep your mouth shut.&quot;  So, in a way, since I don't troll for pleasure the point I was making was far from hypocritical.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Seriously.  Kindness exists.  I don't like calling anyone here names, but if you do it to me I just may do it back.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If I can't convinve you have a professional relationship, AM's my only shot.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: I don't care if this is a forum.  Treat others the way you want to be, so don't call me an idiot.  And believe me, I'm pretty mad with you and Jason.  But I can forgive Jason because with him I can just see he's joking.  However, it's your job as a mod to be professional.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT 2: Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to spend the rest of my BEA time with some peace and no labels.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271469#271469</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:39:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271469#271469</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Rd. 3 - Dummy vs. The Velvet Underground &amp;amp; ... (CLO</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271467#271467</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18173'&gt;Romanelli&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/18/2013 00:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;first of all, I said the conversation about trolling and logic was dead, not the thread.  The thread didn't need the argument, and it was dead until you decided to bring it bacfk.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
you've given me no indication to believe you don't have a grudge against me due to the countless times you've disagreed with me and the three times I've seen you bring back old arguments that hadn't gotten a post for around ten hours until you brought them back, possibly for the sake of making me look like a dumbass.  Two points now: first, I had a moment of triumph in a conversation that was forgotten so people could move on.  Apparently, you love any conflict that makes me look idiotic even if I was the one who for once defended myself properly.  If you couldn't get what I was saying, you're the idiot if you think I am and you can't figure out a simple sentence. Second of all, if you have a grudge you'd better grow up and get over it becaue I don't have a grudge against you nor do I try to have grudges against anyone.  But if you're not willing to let go of a grudge and just let sleeping dogs lie, I may have to go to your superior, AM, to end it because unless you have a grudge you'd give me some helpful and inspiring words and actually try to end arguments with &quot;everyone plays a part&quot; instead of pretending every single thing ends up with me.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1) That is so completely incoherent that reading it hurt my head.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
2) So...I have a grudge against you because I disagree with you? Okay. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
3) You want the subject dead? Stop responding to every single post that someone throws your way. Do something else. Go outside and play. I don't care. But if you're going to respond, don't cry when it doesn't go your way. Which, you may have noticed, it pretty much never does.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
4) You do a fine enough job of making yourself look like an idiot. You don't need my help. (See quote above.)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
5) You &quot;defended yourself properly&quot; by saying something stupid and hypocritical. Good job on your victory. I can comment on that if I choose to.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
6) Please don't tell on me.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Rolling Eyes&quot;&gt;🙄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271467#271467</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Romanelli</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:23:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271467#271467</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>