<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=300278#300278</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28056'&gt;killerroach&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/19/2014 03:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;City/Town of Birth:&lt;/span&gt; Cincinnati, Ohio &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Native Tongue: &lt;/span&gt;English&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Color:&lt;/span&gt; Black&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite expression or phrase:&lt;/span&gt; &quot;Help, I'm surrounded by idiots.&quot;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite word: &lt;/span&gt;Paradox&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite curse word:&lt;/span&gt; Fuckwit&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;least favorite word:&lt;/span&gt; No&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Sibling(s)/kid(s) of your own:&lt;/span&gt; Two younger brothers&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Work/area of study/artistic pursuit/Uh, uh, papers, um, just papers, uh, you know, uh, my papers, business papers&lt;/span&gt; MA, Applied Economics&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Single/Dating/Married/Live-in/it's complicated/strictly carnal/none ya buisness/what's a myspace? &lt;/span&gt; In a relationship&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Biggest turn-on (physical feature):&lt;/span&gt; Legs&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Biggest turn-on (intangible):&lt;/span&gt; Intelligence&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Biggest turn-off (anything):&lt;/span&gt; Idiocy&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite cartoon as a kid:&lt;/span&gt; The Snorks&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite meme:&lt;/span&gt; Not happening.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite non-alcoholic beverage/drink:&lt;/span&gt; Coffee&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Beer:&lt;/span&gt; New Holland Charkoota Rye&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Wine/spirit:&lt;/span&gt; Absinthe&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite drinking game:&lt;/span&gt; Shot roulette&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;If you could have dinner with two people who have ever lived, who would they be?&lt;/span&gt; Socrates and G.K. Chesterton.  At least dinner conversation should be lively.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite stress reliever/outlet:&lt;/span&gt; Pen and notebook&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite clothing you own:&lt;/span&gt;	 Transatlantic 2010 tour shirt&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Piece of clothing you wished you owned:&lt;/span&gt; Three-piece suit&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Book:&lt;/span&gt; The Constitution of Liberty by F.A. Hayek&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Author:&lt;/span&gt; Michael Crichton&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite smell:&lt;/span&gt; Scotch whiskey&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Celebrity Crush:&lt;/span&gt; Christina Ricci&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Least Favorite Smell:&lt;/span&gt; Skunk&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;On a scale of 1 (lethal) to 6 (saoirse and Jhereko) to up-to-11 (Jackwc), how gay are you?&lt;/span&gt; 3, more or less&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Left/Right/slightly left or right of center/politics suck/aliens control our thoughts:&lt;/span&gt; Classical liberal / libertarian&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Place to visit:&lt;/span&gt; Chicago&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite letter of the alphabet (any language):&lt;/span&gt; rr&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite song:&lt;/span&gt; Frank Zappa - I'm The Slime&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite style of music:&lt;/span&gt; Heavy prog&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;First album you ever owned (or I guess downloaded)&lt;/span&gt; Oak Ridge Boys - American Made&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite drug (uh, you can use pig latin if you're scared)&lt;/span&gt; Ethanol&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite superhero:&lt;/span&gt; Nightcrawler&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite item of technology:&lt;/span&gt; Smartphone&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;least favorite item of technology:&lt;/span&gt; Electric can opener&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite musical instrument to play or just hear:&lt;/span&gt; bass guitar&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Complete this sentence: &quot;I would love to ____, but for me, it's physically impossible&quot;&lt;/span&gt; Draw&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;If you could live anywhere(s), where would it be?&lt;/span&gt; either Seattle or Berlin&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite thing on the telly:&lt;/span&gt; Top Gear&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite &quot;tasteful&quot; Film:&lt;/span&gt; The Truman Show&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Your Actual Favorite Film:&lt;/span&gt; Amadeus&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Director:&lt;/span&gt; Milos Forman&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Actor:&lt;/span&gt; J.K. Simmons&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Actress:&lt;/span&gt; Uma Thurman&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Beatles or Velvet Underground?&lt;/span&gt; Beatles&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Public Enemy or NWA?&lt;/span&gt; NWA&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Lorde or Lana?&lt;/span&gt; Lana&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;4chan or imgur?&lt;/span&gt; imgur&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The title to your biography or memoir:&lt;/span&gt; &quot;You Fools!&quot;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=300278#300278</comments>
                            <dc:creator>killerroach</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 18 Mar 2014 23:53:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=300278#300278</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=300221#300221</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27864'&gt;Antonio-Pedro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/19/2014 00:05&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;TheMusicDefener wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite non-alcoholic beverage/drink: Grape juice&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Mr. Green&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=300221#300221</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Antonio-Pedro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:05:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=300221#300221</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=300218#300218</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28551'&gt;TheMusicDefener&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/18/2014 23:52&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Name: Jack&lt;br /&gt;
Current residence: Los Gatos, CA&lt;br /&gt;
City/Town of Birth: Ascot england, but all of my family lives in Scotland&lt;br /&gt;
Native Tongue: English&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Color: Blue&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite expression or phrase: You've got to fold it like a taco.&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite word: Quarry&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite curse word: Fuck&lt;br /&gt;
least favorite word: Ironic&lt;br /&gt;
Sibling(s)/kid(s) of your own: Twin 8 yr old brothers&lt;br /&gt;
Work/area of study/artistic pursuit/Uh, uh, papers, um, just papers, uh, you know, uh, my papers, business papers: high school?&lt;br /&gt;
Single/Dating/Married/Live-in/it's complicated/strictly carnal/none ya buisness/what's a myspace?: Single&lt;br /&gt;
Biggest turn-on (physical feature): pretty face&lt;br /&gt;
Biggest turn-on (intangible): likes my jokes/ can stand being a round me&lt;br /&gt;
Biggest turn-off (anything): Euphoria&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite cartoon as a kid: Ed, Edd, n Eddy&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite meme:	fuck this question&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite non-alcoholic beverage/drink: Grape juice&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Beer: singha&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Wine/spirit: vodka&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite drinking game: don't play em&lt;br /&gt;
If you could have dinner with two people who have ever lived, who would they be? not sure&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite stress reliever/outlet: rugby/punching bag&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite clothing you own: kilt&lt;br /&gt;
Piece of clothing you wished you owned: &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/342038EKN004613#&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/342038EKN004613#&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Book: of Mice and Men, John Steinbeck&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Author: John Steinbeck&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite smell: Tide laundry detergent&lt;br /&gt;
Celebirty Crush: Nick Thorburn&lt;br /&gt;
Least Favorite Smell: Other peoples farts/bo&lt;br /&gt;
On a scale of 1 (lethal) to 6 (saoirse and Jhereko) to up-to-11 (Jackwc), how gay are you? Decently gay, but straight&lt;br /&gt;
Left/Right/slightly left or right of center/politics suck/aliens control our thoughts: anti gun control/pro medical marijuana/prochoice/anti gay marriage (for political reasons, I'm fine with homosexuals), conservative economically&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Place to visit; Scotland, to see family/Mexico cause its awesome&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite letter of the alphabet (any language): ñ&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite song: Hallyways by Islands, or Wake by the Antlers, or fuck I cant choose &lt;br /&gt;
Favorite style of music: Good&lt;br /&gt;
First album you ever owned (or I guess downloaded): Abba gold&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite drug (uh, you can use pig latin if you're scared): weed&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite superhero: Batman&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite item of technology: headphones (beoplay h6)&lt;br /&gt;
least favorite item of technology: printers, fucking assholes&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite musical instrument to play or just hear: guitar &lt;br /&gt;
Complete this sentence: &quot;I would love to _____, but for me, it's physically impossible&quot; scratch my back&lt;br /&gt;
If you could live anywhere(s), where would it be? no clue&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite thing on the telly: 30 rock, even though its over now&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite &quot;tasteful&quot; Film: memento&lt;br /&gt;
Your Actual Favorite Film: dark knight maybe&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Director: chris nolan&lt;br /&gt;
Least favorite director: baz luhrmann&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Actor: steve buscemi&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Actress: cant choose&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles or Velvet Underground? Velvet underground x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000&lt;br /&gt;
Public Enemy or NWA? nwa but im not knowledgeable on either&lt;br /&gt;
Lorde or Lana? lana&lt;br /&gt;
4chan or imgur? 4chan&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Pato Song: &lt;br /&gt;
The title to your biography or memoir: Eat, sleep, jerk off</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=300218#300218</comments>
                            <dc:creator>TheMusicDefener</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 18 Mar 2014 19:52:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=300218#300218</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299995#299995</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28668'&gt;Jjjoniee&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/18/2014 05:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;[b]City/Town of Birth&lt;/span&gt;: San Jose, CA&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Native Tongue:&lt;/span&gt; English&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Color:&lt;/span&gt; Radio&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite expression or phrase:&lt;/span&gt; You really screwed the pooch on that one&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite word:&lt;/span&gt; Hemoglobin&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite curse word:&lt;/span&gt; Dicknut&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;least favorite word:&lt;/span&gt; meme&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Sibling(s)/kid(s) of your own:&lt;/span&gt; One brother&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Work/area of study/artistic pursuit/Uh, uh, papers, um, just papers, uh, you know, uh, my papers, business papers&lt;/span&gt; In high school, I like math and compsci&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Single/Dating/Married/Live-in/it's complicated/strictly carnal/none ya buisness/what's a myspace?&lt;/span&gt; Voluntarily single&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Biggest turn-on (physical feature):&lt;/span&gt; Dat booty&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Biggest turn-on (intangible):&lt;/span&gt; Being able to hold a good conversation and charisma&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Biggest turn-off (anything):&lt;/span&gt; Annoyingness in general&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite cartoon as a kid:&lt;/span&gt; Avatar: the Last airbender&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite meme:&lt;/span&gt; *holds up spork*&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite non-alcoholic beverage/drink:&lt;/span&gt; Water&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Beer&lt;/span&gt; Don't really drink, I like weed better&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Wine/spirit:&lt;/span&gt; ^&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite drinking game&lt;/span&gt; ^&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;If you could have dinner with two people who have ever lived, who would they be?&lt;/span&gt; If they could speak English, Abraham and Jesus. If not, Einstein and John Lennon.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite stress reliever/outlet:&lt;/span&gt; Lifting weights, music, weed, video and board games&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite clothing you own:&lt;/span&gt;	A red hoodie &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Piece of clothing you wished you owned:&lt;/span&gt; A tuxedo&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Book:&lt;/span&gt; Ender's Shadow&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Author&lt;/span&gt; I don't read that much, I don't have one&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite smell&lt;/span&gt; Women's hair&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Celebirty Crush:&lt;/span&gt; JLaw (before the haircut), Scarlett Johannason&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Least Favorite Smell&lt;/span&gt; You&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;On a scale of 1 (lethal) to 6 (saoirse and Jhereko) to up-to-11 (Jackwc), how gay are you?&lt;/span&gt; Pretty solid 2&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Left/Right/slightly left or right of center/politics suck/aliens control our thoughts&lt;/span&gt; Left&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Place to visit&lt;/span&gt; Bed&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite letter of the alphabet (any language)&lt;/span&gt; Never really been asked this, but Epsilon sounds fun&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite song:&lt;/span&gt; Sing About me, I'm Dying of Thirst by Kendrick Lamar&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite style of music:&lt;/span&gt; Hip hop I suppose, Indie's second&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;First album you ever owned (or I guess downloaded)&lt;/span&gt; Probably American Idiot&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite drug (uh, you can use pig latin if you're scared)&lt;/span&gt; El Wacky Tobacky aka Devil's Lettuce&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite superhero&lt;/span&gt; Green Lantern or Bibbo&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite item of technology&lt;/span&gt; The fridge or the computer&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;least favorite item of technology&lt;/span&gt; ALARM CLOCK&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite musical instrument to play or just hear&lt;/span&gt; I loved playing the Tuba but I don't play anymore&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Complete this sentence: &quot;I would love to ____, but for me, it's physically impossible&quot;&lt;/span&gt; Visit other planets&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;If you could live anywhere(s), where would it be?&lt;/span&gt; I'd say pretty much anywhere in Europe or N.A.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite thing on the telly:&lt;/span&gt; Doctor Who, Legend of Korra, new Cosmos series is good&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite &quot;tasteful&quot; Film:&lt;/span&gt; Inception&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Your Actual Favorite Film: &lt;/span&gt; Either Big Lebowski or Fired Up&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Beatles or Velvet Underground?&lt;/span&gt; Velvet Underground&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Public Enemy or NWA?&lt;/span&gt; Public Enemy&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Lorde or Lana?&lt;/span&gt; Lorde by a little bit&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;4chan or imgur?&lt;/span&gt; imgur, it's nowhere near as fucked up&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The title to your biography or memoir:&lt;/span&gt; How to use your parents' money wastefully: a guide</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299995#299995</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jjjoniee</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 18 Mar 2014 01:32:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299995#299995</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299946#299946</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/18/2014 01:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Goodsir wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Book: Animal Farm&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Author: Ayn Rand&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite song: Where You'll Find Me Now by Neutral Milk Hotel (album version)&lt;br /&gt;
If you could live anywhere(s), where would it be?: Italy&lt;br /&gt;
Your Actual Favorite Film: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Director: Stanley Kubrick&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That moment when you realize goodsir might be you....</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299946#299946</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 21:43:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299946#299946</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299879#299879</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21604'&gt;TracyJacks&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2014 23:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Goodsir wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Favorite Book: Animal Farm&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good boy.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299879#299879</comments>
                            <dc:creator>TracyJacks</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 19:33:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299879#299879</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299849#299849</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2014 23:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          City/Town of Birth: West Milford, New Jersey, US&lt;br /&gt;
Native Tongue: English&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Color: Orange&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite expression or phrase: God helps those who help themselves&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite word: masterpiece&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite curse word: ass-wipe &lt;br /&gt;
least favorite word: hipster&lt;br /&gt;
Sibling(s)/kid(s) of your own: One younger brother&lt;br /&gt;
Work/area of study/artistic pursuit/Uh, uh, papers, um, just papers, uh, you know, uh, my papers, business papers: School&lt;br /&gt;
Single/Dating/Married/Live-in/it's complicated/strictly carnal/none ya buisness/what's a myspace?: Single&lt;br /&gt;
Biggest turn-on (physical feature): pale blue eyes&lt;br /&gt;
Biggest turn-on (intangible): generosity &lt;br /&gt;
Biggest turn-off (anything): arrogance&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite cartoon as a kid: The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite meme:	We've got a badass over here!&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite non-alcoholic beverage/drink: Pepsi&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Beer: n/a&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Wine/spirit: n/a&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite drinking game: n/a&lt;br /&gt;
If you could have dinner with two people who have ever lived, who would they be?: Neil Young and Jeff Mangum.&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite stress reliever/outlet: Hot showers&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite clothing you own: Grey hoodie&lt;br /&gt;
Piece of clothing you wished you owned: top hat&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Book: Animal Farm&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Author: Ayn Rand&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite smell: daisies &lt;br /&gt;
Celebirty Crush: Julia Holter&lt;br /&gt;
Least Favorite Smell: septic tank&lt;br /&gt;
On a scale of 1 (lethal) to 6 (saoirse and Jhereko) to up-to-11 (Jackwc), how gay are you?: Jackwc &lt;br /&gt;
Left/Right/slightly left or right of center/politics suck/aliens control our thoughts: n/a&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Place to visit: Strousburg, PA&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite letter of the alphabet (any language): Q&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite song: Where You'll Find Me Now by Neutral Milk Hotel (album version)&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite style of music: All, even ones I haven't yet discovered&lt;br /&gt;
First album you ever owned (or I guess downloaded): First six Led Zeppelin albums &lt;br /&gt;
Favorite drug (uh, you can use pig latin if you're scared): n/a&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite superhero: Captain Planet&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite item of technology: The Windows PC I'm using now&lt;br /&gt;
least favorite item of technology: Phillips CDi  &lt;br /&gt;
Favorite musical instrument to play or just hear: Mellotron &lt;br /&gt;
Complete this sentence: &quot;I would love to ____, but for me, it's physically impossible&quot;: fly &lt;br /&gt;
If you could live anywhere(s), where would it be?: Italy&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite thing on the telly: n/a&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite &quot;tasteful&quot; Film: n/a&lt;br /&gt;
Your Actual Favorite Film: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Director: Stanley Kubrick&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Actor: Jack Nicholson &lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Actress: Kate Winslet&lt;br /&gt;
Beatles or Velvet Underground?: Beatles&lt;br /&gt;
Public Enemy or NWA?: n/a&lt;br /&gt;
Lorde or Lana?: n/a&lt;br /&gt;
4chan or imgur? : imgur&lt;br /&gt;
Favorite Pato Song: n/a&lt;br /&gt;
The title to your biography or memoir: Read at Your Own Risk</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299849#299849</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 19:01:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299849#299849</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299832#299832</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25952'&gt;HazeyTwilight&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2014 22:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;City/Town of Birth:&lt;/span&gt; Dublin&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Native Tongue:&lt;/span&gt; English&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Color:&lt;/span&gt; Red&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite expression or phrase:&lt;/span&gt; Not a clue&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite word:&lt;/span&gt; Disintegrate&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite curse word:&lt;/span&gt; Shit&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Least favorite word:&lt;/span&gt; I don't know, I would have to think about it&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Sibling(s)/kid(s) of your own:&lt;/span&gt; One sister&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Work/area of study/artistic pursuit/Uh, uh, papers, um, just papers, uh, you know, uh, my papers, business papers:&lt;/span&gt; Various school shit&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Single/Dating/Married/Live-in/it's complicated/strictly carnal/none ya buisness/what's a myspace?&lt;/span&gt; Single &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Biggest turn-on (physical feature):&lt;/span&gt; Smile&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Biggest turn-on (intangible):&lt;/span&gt; Sense of humour&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Biggest turn-off (anything):&lt;/span&gt; Manipulation&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite cartoon as a kid:&lt;/span&gt; Ed Edd n Eddy&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite meme:&lt;/span&gt; Leroy Jenkins&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite non-alcoholic beverage/drink:&lt;/span&gt; Sprite Zero&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Beer:&lt;/span&gt; n/a&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Wine/spirit:&lt;/span&gt; n/a&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite drinking game:&lt;/span&gt; n/a&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;If you could have dinner with two people who have ever lived, who would they be?&lt;/span&gt; David Tennant and Benedict Cumberbatch. Yes, I'm one of those people.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite stress reliever/outlet:&lt;/span&gt; Surfing the web&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite clothing you own:&lt;/span&gt; Denim shirts&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Piece of clothing you wished you owned:&lt;/span&gt; n/a&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Book:&lt;/span&gt; Kensuke's Kingdom&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Author:&lt;/span&gt; Michael Morpurgo&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite smell:&lt;/span&gt; Strawberry scents&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Celebrity Crush:&lt;/span&gt; Joseph-Gordon Levitt&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Least Favorite Smell:&lt;/span&gt; Liquid Ass.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;On a scale of 1 (lethal) to 6 (saoirse and Jhereko) to up-to-11 (Jackwc), how gay are you?&lt;/span&gt; Probably an 8.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Left/Right/slightly left or right of center/politics suck/aliens control our thoughts:&lt;/span&gt; Apathetic about the topic&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Place to visit:&lt;/span&gt; Haven't been to many places...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite letter of the alphabet (any language):&lt;/span&gt; S&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite song:&lt;/span&gt; Winters Love&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite style of music:&lt;/span&gt; Shoegaze&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;First album you ever owned (or I guess downloaded):&lt;/span&gt; Daft Punk Vol. 1 &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite drug (uh, you can use pig latin if you're scared):&lt;/span&gt; n/a&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite superhero:&lt;/span&gt; n/a&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite item of technology:&lt;/span&gt; iMac&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Least favorite item of technology:&lt;/span&gt; See above. It consumes your life!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite musical instrument to play or just hear:&lt;/span&gt; Guitars I guess&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Complete this sentence: &quot;I would love to ____, but for me, it's physically impossible&quot;:&lt;/span&gt; Whistle&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;If you could live anywhere(s), where would it be?&lt;/span&gt; Scotland&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite thing on the telly:&lt;/span&gt; Either Doctor Who or Sherlock&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite &quot;tasteful&quot; Film:&lt;/span&gt; Probably Inception&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Your Actual Favorite Film:&lt;/span&gt; Chronicle&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Director:&lt;/span&gt; Tim Burton&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Actor:&lt;/span&gt; Leonardo DiCaprio&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Actress:&lt;/span&gt; Zooey Deschanel&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Beatles or Velvet Underground?&lt;/span&gt; VU right now&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Public Enemy or NWA?&lt;/span&gt; Haven't heard any material by both, yet&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Lorde or Lana?&lt;/span&gt; Lorde &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;4chan or imgur?&lt;/span&gt; 4chan &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Pato Song:&lt;/span&gt; ?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The title to your biography or memoir:&lt;/span&gt; An Ode to Shields.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299832#299832</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HazeyTwilight</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 18:28:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299832#299832</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299828#299828</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25678'&gt;Dingerbell&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2014 22:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Antonio-Pedro wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Those clap-clap ones?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
No, firstly the mains lighting is utter shit- sometimes I have to press the switch five times before it comes on- and also one of my lamps is broken. I wish I had clap-clap lights, but I doubt they would ever work.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299828#299828</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Dingerbell</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 18:18:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299828#299828</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299825#299825</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27864'&gt;Antonio-Pedro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2014 22:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Dingerbell wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;least favorite item of technology:&lt;/span&gt; The lights in my room. They never fucking work.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Those clap-clap ones?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299825#299825</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Antonio-Pedro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 18:13:49 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299825#299825</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299824#299824</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25678'&gt;Dingerbell&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2014 22:06&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;City/Town of Birth:&lt;/span&gt; Leeds&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Native Tongue:&lt;/span&gt; English&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Color:&lt;/span&gt; Blue&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite expression or phrase:&lt;/span&gt; Not a clue&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite word:&lt;/span&gt; I'm not really sure, it's not the kind of thing I think about. There're far too many words, really&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite curse word:&lt;/span&gt; Fuck words, my middle finger is enough&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;least favorite word:&lt;/span&gt; Pretentious&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Sibling(s)/kid(s) of your own:&lt;/span&gt; Three brothers (who are triplets) &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Work/area of study/artistic pursuit/Uh, uh, papers, um, just papers, uh, you know, uh, my papers, business papers:&lt;/span&gt; Various school shit&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Single/Dating/Married/Live-in/it's complicated/strictly carnal/none ya buisness/what's a myspace?&lt;/span&gt; Single &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Biggest turn-on (physical feature):&lt;/span&gt; Eyes&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Biggest turn-on (intangible):&lt;/span&gt; Sense of humour&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Biggest turn-off (anything):&lt;/span&gt; Something bloody&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite cartoon as a kid:&lt;/span&gt; Thomas the Tank Engine (very young)/Simpsons (when I was a bit older)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite meme:&lt;/span&gt; Fuck memes, give me original humour	&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite non-alcoholic beverage/drink:&lt;/span&gt; Diet Coke &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Beer:&lt;/span&gt; Fosters&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Wine/spirit:&lt;/span&gt; Vodka&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite drinking game:&lt;/span&gt; I drink in my own time&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;If you could have dinner with two people who have ever lived, who would they be?&lt;/span&gt; No idea, I'm not too bothered about meeting any famous people- so probably just two friends&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite stress reliever/outlet:&lt;/span&gt; Music&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite clothing you own:&lt;/span&gt; I've got two pairs of trainers which I both love&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Piece of clothing you wished you owned:&lt;/span&gt; No idea&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Book:&lt;/span&gt; Hobbit&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Author:&lt;/span&gt; Tolkien&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite smell:&lt;/span&gt; Maybe freshly baked bread&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Celebrity Crush:&lt;/span&gt; I don't really have a crush on any celebrity&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Least Favorite Smell:&lt;/span&gt; Not really sure, but I hate the smell of wet towels. Wouldn't say it was my least favourite, but it just came into my mind then.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;On a scale of 1 (lethal) to 6 (saoirse and Jhereko) to up-to-11 (Jackwc), how gay are you?&lt;/span&gt; 5, maybe?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Left/Right/slightly left or right of center/politics suck/aliens control our thoughts:&lt;/span&gt; Slightly left&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Place to visit:&lt;/span&gt; Alton Towers &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite letter of the alphabet (any language):&lt;/span&gt; μ&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite song:&lt;/span&gt; Citizen Erased&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite style of music:&lt;/span&gt; Shoegaze&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;First album you ever owned (or I guess downloaded):&lt;/span&gt; Employment by Kaiser Chiefs&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite drug (uh, you can use pig latin if you're scared):&lt;/span&gt; Alcohol, I guess&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite superhero:&lt;/span&gt; No idea&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite item of technology:&lt;/span&gt; iPod Classic&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;least favorite item of technology:&lt;/span&gt; The lights in my room. They never fucking work.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite musical instrument to play or just hear:&lt;/span&gt; Play- drums, Hear- cello&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Complete this sentence: &quot;I would love to ____, but for me, it's physically impossible&quot;:&lt;/span&gt; Teleport&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;If you could live anywhere(s), where would it be?&lt;/span&gt; Some private island somewhere&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite thing on the telly:&lt;/span&gt; At the moment, The Good Wife&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite &quot;tasteful&quot; Film:&lt;/span&gt; Not really sure, I'm not a huge film fan&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Your Actual Favorite Film:&lt;/span&gt; See above&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Director:&lt;/span&gt; See above&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Actor:&lt;/span&gt; See above&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Actress:&lt;/span&gt; See above&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Beatles or Velvet Underground?&lt;/span&gt; Beatles&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Public Enemy or NWA?&lt;/span&gt; Public Enemy&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Lorde or Lana?&lt;/span&gt; Lorde &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;4chan or imgur?&lt;/span&gt; 4chan &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Pato Song:&lt;/span&gt; ?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The title to your biography or memoir:&lt;/span&gt; LOL, my life's far too boring to have a biography about it</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299824#299824</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Dingerbell</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 18:06:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299824#299824</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299809#299809</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2014 21:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;omg this is like watching the most awkward first date ever and I love it&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's actually pretty cute</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299809#299809</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:37:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299809#299809</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299801#299801</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2014 21:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;omg this is like watching the most awkward first date ever and I love it&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I ship it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299801#299801</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:21:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299801#299801</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299794#299794</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2014 21:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Precedent wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Do you like snow?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
omg this is like watching the most awkward first date ever and I love it</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299794#299794</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:00:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299794#299794</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299770#299770</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2014 20:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;imnotanotter wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You bros can have some of our snow in Chicago. We've had 5 months of it -_- I love snow as well, but it gets a little depressing when its still in the 20s and you get hit with some in March.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Snow is magical for people who don't have it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299770#299770</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 16:11:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299770#299770</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299752#299752</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24561'&gt;imnotanotter&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2014 19:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BrandonMeow wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I love it...Do you?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You bros can have some of our snow in Chicago. We've had 5 months of it -_- I love snow as well, but it gets a little depressing when its still in the 20s and you get hit with some in March.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299752#299752</comments>
                            <dc:creator>imnotanotter</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:49:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299752#299752</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299750#299750</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2014 19:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Since I'm new here, feel free to ask me anything guys! &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Very Happy&quot;&gt;😁&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Edit: Sorry for the double post!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299750#299750</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:42:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299750#299750</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>...one of these AGAIN</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299748#299748</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27018'&gt;mickilennial&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2014 19:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;City/Town of Birth&lt;/span&gt;: Romulus, MI&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Native Tongue:&lt;/span&gt; American English.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Color:&lt;/span&gt; Orange.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite expression or phrase:&lt;/span&gt; “How in hades—”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite word:&lt;/span&gt; Abhor.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite curse word:&lt;/span&gt; Twat.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;least favorite word:&lt;/span&gt; Pretentious.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Sibling(s)/kid(s) of your own:&lt;/span&gt; One brother, one sister. Their kids have kids. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Work/area of study/artistic pursuit/Uh, uh, papers, um, just papers, uh, you know, uh, my papers, business papers&lt;/span&gt; Likely going into business college, but would like to do something involving literature as a fallback.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Single/Dating/Married/Live-in/it's complicated/strictly carnal/none ya buisness/what's a myspace?&lt;/span&gt; Single.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Biggest turn-on (physical feature):&lt;/span&gt; Blonde hair.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Biggest turn-on (intangible):&lt;/span&gt; Sense of humor?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Biggest turn-off (anything):&lt;/span&gt; Antagonistic Personality? I don’t know.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite cartoon as a kid:&lt;/span&gt; Sonic the Hedgehog.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite meme:&lt;/span&gt; Puncoon.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite non-alcoholic beverage/drink:&lt;/span&gt; Dr. Pepper&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Beer&lt;/span&gt; Warsteiner&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Wine/spirit:&lt;/span&gt; Sobieski Vodka, as of late. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite drinking game&lt;/span&gt; n/a&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;If you could have dinner with two people who have ever lived, who would they be?&lt;/span&gt; Vincent Price and Sir Walter Scott.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite stress reliever/outlet:&lt;/span&gt; Calm walks through the local environment.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite clothing you own:&lt;/span&gt; n/a&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Piece of clothing you wished you owned:&lt;/span&gt; n/a&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Book:&lt;/span&gt; “Ivanhoe” by Sir Walter Scott.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Author&lt;/span&gt; Robert Jordan.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite smell&lt;/span&gt; Springly smells.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Celebrity Crush:&lt;/span&gt; Ellen Page.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Least Favorite Smell&lt;/span&gt; Fart stank.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;On a scale of 1 (lethal) to 6 (saoirse and Jhereko) to up-to-11 (Jackwc), how gay are you?&lt;/span&gt; Haha, what? I guess in the “not gay” area?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Left/Right/slightly left or right of center/politics suck/aliens control our thoughts&lt;/span&gt; Centrist that leans left and right on certain issues.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Place to visit&lt;/span&gt; Rural towns I can escape in.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite letter of the alphabet (any language)&lt;/span&gt; X, but not in a “xxx” type of way. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite song:&lt;/span&gt; &quot;God Only Knows”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite style of music:&lt;/span&gt; Baroque Pop, Folk, and Indie Rock seem to be butting heads a lot lately for this spot.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;First album you ever owned (or I guess downloaded)&lt;/span&gt; Weird Al Yankovic’s “Running with Scissors”&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite drug (uh, you can use pig latin if you're scared)&lt;/span&gt; Alcohol. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite superhero&lt;/span&gt; Oliver Queen, a.k.a. Green Arrow.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite item of technology&lt;/span&gt; PC.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;least favorite item of technology&lt;/span&gt; Modern Cellphones.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite musical instrument to play or just hear&lt;/span&gt; Traditional folk instruments and classical instruments are really cool; but for to play? Guitar.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Complete this sentence: &quot;I would love to ____, but for me, it's physically impossible&quot;&lt;/span&gt; be less obsessive compulsive in my manner&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;If you could live anywhere(s), where would it be?&lt;/span&gt; Athens, GA or Portland, OR (yeah, I’m one of those people).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite thing on the telly:&lt;/span&gt; Game of Thrones, currently.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite &quot;tasteful&quot; Film:&lt;/span&gt; Harvey&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Your Actual Favorite Film: &lt;/span&gt; Harvey&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Director:&lt;/span&gt; Hitchcock, Edwards, Kubrick, or Polanski. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Actor:&lt;/span&gt; James Stewart or Vincent Price.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Actress:&lt;/span&gt; Lauren Bacall or Natalie Wood. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Beatles or Velvet Underground?&lt;/span&gt; The Velvet Underground.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Public Enemy or NWA?&lt;/span&gt; N.W.A.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Lorde or Lana?&lt;/span&gt; n/a&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;4chan or imgur?&lt;/span&gt; 4chan&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Favorite Pato Song:&lt;/span&gt; n/a&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The title to your biography or memoir:&lt;/span&gt; I wouldn’t write a memoir or biography.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299748#299748</comments>
                            <dc:creator>mickilennial</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:39:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299748#299748</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299746#299746</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2014 19:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BrandonMeow wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yah, I really, really like the mountains of NC, but where I live, even with all the pretty farmland, it is pretty dull. Plus there are just so many fucking rednecks. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh yeah the whole three region thing still exists, though I think they broke it into four now, like, there are the coastal wetlands and then like...some other coastal thing, lol&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I remember there being &quot;rednecks&quot; of course (in fact, my dead uncle's wife or girlfriend or whatever, who lived in NC, would probably be classified as one), but the place I lived didn't have that many. The landlord and my relatives who lived not so close to us were the only ones. When i went to school there, many of the kids seemed to be more similar to city oriented folks than anything. As far as I remember, the school kids were basically the same exact type of people as the school kids here. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It also helps that I had a brother and father who would not only play various sports with me, but we went fishing in a local pond. I enjoyed it. Back than I had little concept of various entertainment systems like Television, Computer related objects, video game systems, and etc. While I did own a GameCube and Wii system, I actually didn't know much about anything else (I had a TV, but didn't understand it quite as much as I do now. I've stopped watching TV though). Simply put, I was more into sports as a young kid than I was into technology (back then I wasn't fat either so it certainly proves, in my case, that the knowledge of something sure can change perspective).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Precedent wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Do you like snow?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Not directed at me, but I love snow myself. I hate how much it gets in the way of school and other things (it snowed a ton here and school was canceled quite a few times), but it certainly brings about a beauty that isn't often witnessed here. Snow creates a great landscape around here and make it feel so good to just look outside. Also, I love walking while it's snowing as well as how cold it is. I love the cool air; I can't stand the heat.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299746#299746</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:32:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299746#299746</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Getting to Know You: the New Class</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299745#299745</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/17/2014 19:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BrandonMeow wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I love it...Do you?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Indubitably!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I live like 25 minutes from Orlando though, we don't get much snow  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Boo hoo!&quot;&gt;😭&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299745#299745</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:31:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=299745#299745</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>