<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=305805#305805</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 04/07/2014 14:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          heard DJ French Fries made a remix of Pixies' Hey song, very interesting:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://soundcloud.com/dj-french-fries-1/yo-whats-this-bullshit-on-the&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://soundcloud.com/dj-french-fries-1/yo-whats-this-bullshit-on-the&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=305805#305805</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:54:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=305805#305805</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277379#277379</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21310'&gt;HigherThanTheSun&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/06/2014 23:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Well wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Cause you all wanted more &lt;a href=&quot;http://soundcloud.com/dj-french-fries-1/eow-dont-sell-dope-son-remix&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://soundcloud.com/dj-french-fries-1/eow-dont-sell-dope-son-remix&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Surprised&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜®&lt;/span&gt;  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt; Amazing.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277379#277379</comments>
                            <dc:creator>HigherThanTheSun</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 6 Jan 2014 18:23:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277379#277379</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277282#277282</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/06/2014 18:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Cause you all wanted more &lt;a href=&quot;http://soundcloud.com/dj-french-fries-1/eow-dont-sell-dope-son-remix&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;http://soundcloud.com/dj-french-fries-1/eow-dont-sell-dope-son-remix&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277282#277282</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 6 Jan 2014 13:10:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=277282#277282</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271218#271218</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/17/2013 02:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Well wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Instead of smoking effortlessly, it looks like he's pouring his entire soul into that cigarette. He's also being photographed in some peaceful piece of nature. He isn't very boss IMO&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Listen to The Shouting Matches or the Blind Boys of Alabama track he's on and tell me he isn't a badass.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271218#271218</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 21:13:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271218#271218</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271160#271160</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 23:43&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://d3na4zxidw1hr4.cloudfront.net/site_media/uploads/images/post/b/bon-iver/boniverbyturelillegraven_png_630x453_q85.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://d3na4zxidw1hr4.cloudfront.net/site_media/uploads/images/post/b/bon-iver/boniverbyturelillegraven_png_630x453_q85.jpg','imgpop','width=630,height=420,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Pure gangst.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Instead of smoking effortlessly, it looks like he's pouring his entire soul into that cigarette. He's also being photographed in some peaceful piece of nature. He isn't very boss IMO</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271160#271160</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:43:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271160#271160</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271150#271150</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 23:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Well wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Shit, is that actually Justin Vernon singing that part? He sounds tough; I only thought he dealt with soft and gooey falsetto. He should become a gangster&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://d3na4zxidw1hr4.cloudfront.net/site_media/uploads/images/post/b/bon-iver/boniverbyturelillegraven_png_630x453_q85.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://d3na4zxidw1hr4.cloudfront.net/site_media/uploads/images/post/b/bon-iver/boniverbyturelillegraven_png_630x453_q85.jpg','imgpop','width=630,height=420,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Pure gangst.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271150#271150</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:30:21 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271150#271150</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271147#271147</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 23:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Puncture Repair wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;a repeated sample of Justin Vernon saying the word 'I' from 'I shoot the lights out' in Kanye West's 'Monster', again with some beats behind it.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Shit, is that actually Justin Vernon singing that part? He sounds tough; I only thought he dealt with soft and gooey falsetto. He should become a gangster</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271147#271147</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:21:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271147#271147</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271014#271014</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 18:01&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's been removed from soundcloud.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The main part of the song is the 'Yak yak yak' from 'm.A.A.d city' repeating with a dance beat in the background. Towards the end it cut to a repeated sample of Justin Vernon saying the word 'I' from 'I shoot the lights out' in Kanye West's 'Monster', again with some beats behind it.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It wasn't all that bad, and OP shouldn't have taken it down, especially after saying we could be as critical of it as we wanted in his post.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271014#271014</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 13:01:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=271014#271014</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270988#270988</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 17:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          please repost it, i really want to hear it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270988#270988</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 12:28:35 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270988#270988</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270968#270968</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 16:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You suck swedenman. I can only dream of the tracks I could be writing if I hadn't been spending all the time thinking about you.  :(&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I just report the facts. Don't shoot the messenger.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270968#270968</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:59:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270968#270968</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270955#270955</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 16:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          You suck swedenman. I can only dream of the tracks I could be writing if I hadn't been spending all the time thinking about you.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Sad&quot;&gt;ðŸ™�&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270955#270955</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:37:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270955#270955</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270950#270950</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 16:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SamuelPear wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;What the fuck just happened ? No seriously guys I didn't get it ? Who's DJ French fries ?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The OP. He posted a remix of &quot;m.A.A.d City&quot; and then everyone said it sucked so he got embarrassed and took it down.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270950#270950</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:27:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270950#270950</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270946#270946</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 16:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SamuelPear wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Who's DJ French fries ?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
A god amongst men.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270946#270946</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:24:26 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270946#270946</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270888#270888</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24704'&gt;SamuelPear&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 09:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          What the fuck just happened ? No seriously guys I didn't get it ? Who's DJ French fries ?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270888#270888</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SamuelPear</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2013 04:59:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270888#270888</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270824#270824</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 01:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Sticky?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Hell yeah.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270824#270824</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Dec 2013 20:53:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270824#270824</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270823#270823</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 01:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sticky?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270823#270823</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Dec 2013 20:50:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270823#270823</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270817#270817</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 01:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Well wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Sorry for spamming; this assignment I have is currently driving me insane, and so I guess I let off the steam by using 10 minutes for composing shitty music and claiming I was some retarded DJ musician (effing DJ French Fries, that's the worst name ever) or what the fucking ever. The song was the worst shit I've ever heard, and if you didn't think so you're strange and won't ever take recommendations from you&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Goodnight&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;ðŸ'�&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270817#270817</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Dec 2013 20:36:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270817#270817</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270816#270816</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 01:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;ðŸ¤£&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but for reals 'DJ French Fries' is a sick name, bro. Don't change it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270816#270816</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Dec 2013 20:36:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270816#270816</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270814#270814</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18170'&gt;Patman360&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 01:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Dafuq?   &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Confused&quot;&gt;ðŸ˜•&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270814#270814</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Patman360</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Dec 2013 20:35:25 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270814#270814</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: .</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270812#270812</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/16/2013 01:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Sorry for spamming; this assignment I have is currently driving me insane, and so I guess I let off the steam by using 10 minutes for composing shitty music and claiming I was some retarded DJ musician (effing DJ French Fries, that's the worst name ever) or what the fucking ever. The song was the worst shit I've ever heard, and if you didn't think so you're strange and won't ever take recommendations from you&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Goodnight</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270812#270812</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 15 Dec 2013 20:30:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=270812#270812</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>