<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275578#275578</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/31/2013 22:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Kool Keith Sweat wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;throw the results in the BEA Games Hall of Fame. Would be nice to have another match to determine third, but whatever&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh ya can't believe I forgot.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275578#275578</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 31 Dec 2013 17:31:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275578#275578</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275575#275575</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/31/2013 22:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          throw the results in the BEA Games Hall of Fame. Would be nice to have another match to determine third, but whatever</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275575#275575</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 31 Dec 2013 17:28:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275575#275575</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275560#275560</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/31/2013 21:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          So... have I permission to start up the next tourney?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275560#275560</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 31 Dec 2013 16:14:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275560#275560</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275472#275472</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/31/2013 16:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'd like to see a best sophomore album tourney. I think we should exclude the top 100 or 200 or so, though. Not that those albums aren't worthy of consideration, but, as people have said, I can already almost guarantee you that the final would be between &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Doolittle&lt;/span&gt; and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Loveless&lt;/span&gt; (though the result of that matchup would be less certain than &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;UP&lt;/span&gt; vs. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;VU&amp;N&lt;/span&gt;, lol).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There are a lot of great &quot;fifth&quot; albums.&lt;br /&gt;
Example: &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=15800&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;my top 21.&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275472#275472</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:37:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275472#275472</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275264#275264</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 21:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Possibly a short 2013 albums tourney to finish off the year? (although the BEAMA's serves that purpose so could be redundant). 64 nominations or something</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275264#275264</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 16:14:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275264#275264</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275254#275254</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 20:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'd like to see a best sophomore album tourney. I think we should exclude the top 100 or 200 or so, though. Not that those albums aren't worthy of consideration, but, as people have said, I can already almost guarantee you that the final would be between &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Doolittle&lt;/span&gt; and &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;Loveless&lt;/span&gt; (though the result of that matchup would be less certain than &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;UP&lt;/span&gt; vs. &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;VU&amp;N&lt;/span&gt;, lol).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275254#275254</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 15:55:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275254#275254</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275237#275237</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 19:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Great tourney, and I heard a lot ofgreat albums.  Thanks, Alpha-swede!  What's the next tourney?  We gonna do a best sophomore (second) albums touney?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It'll be either Saoirse's Best Year in Movies tourney, or my Best Solo Artists one.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Saoirse had first dibs, so I've PM'ed about it, but if I don't hear back I'll start mine up tomorrow afternoon.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275237#275237</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 14:46:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275237#275237</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275232#275232</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 19:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The best final there could have been.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275232#275232</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 14:27:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275232#275232</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275231#275231</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 19:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Great tournament, thanks!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275231#275231</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 14:26:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275231#275231</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275226#275226</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25678'&gt;Dingerbell&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 19:16&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Don't forget If You're Feeling Sinister, Spiderland, Souvlaki, Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain, Ágætis Byrjun, Ys and Lonerism, which are all in my top 50 and not previously mentioned.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Although Loveless would still win, if you don't realise it's popularity on the forum after the BEA forum top 400, then you've clearly missed something. And Nevermind isn't as popular on the forums as I think it deserves, and was only 24th in the BEA 400. I love it, but quite a few others do not. It will not win.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275226#275226</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Dingerbell</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 14:16:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275226#275226</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275224#275224</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 18:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Dingerbell wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well it would be a guaranteed win for &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Nevermind&lt;/span&gt;, closely followed by &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Closer&lt;/span&gt; and &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;The Bends&lt;/span&gt;, but it would definitely be fun, and I would, of course, back &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Bon Iver, Bon Iver &lt;/span&gt;to the very end. &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-4&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Of the first round, when it's inevitably knocked out for not being &quot;cool&quot; enough.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
FTFY. So yeah, maybe this would be a more interesting tournament than I'd thought ... Demon Days, Astral Weeks, Parallel Lines, Paranoid, Seventeen Seconds, Space Oddity, With The Beatles, Sounds of Silence, Siamese Dream, This Year's Model, A Rush of Cold Blood To The Head, Around the Sun, Ride The Lightning, The Colour and the Shape, Paul's Boutique, Pinkerton, Evil Empire, The Downwards Spiral, The Marshall Mathers LP, Mad Season, The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan, Ritual de lo habitual, Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere, Meat is Murder, Room on Fire, Go 2, Desire, Contra, It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back, Regatta De Blanc, Fashion Nugget, Dookie, and Elton John all haven't even been mentioned yet ...&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
There's a lot more good sophomore albums than I think I realized.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275224#275224</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:59:07 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275224#275224</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275223#275223</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 18:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Dingerbell wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Well it would be a guaranteed win for Loveless, closely followed by ITAOTS and Doolittle, but it would definitely be fun, and I would, of course, back Origin of Symmetry to the very end. &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-4&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Of the first round, when it's inevitably knocked out for not being &quot;cool&quot; enough.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
What about Nevermind?  It's the highest rated Sophomore album, so it has a darn good chance.  I don't know how the forum users feeel about Nevermind, but the grunge poll had Nirvana mopping the floor with the other three big four grunge bands.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Everyone knows my first nomination.  I think I'd nominate some less popular stuff, just to mix it up and not necessarily for the win.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275223#275223</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:58:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275223#275223</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275216#275216</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19761'&gt;GeevyDallas&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 18:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Dingerbell wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-4&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Of the first round, when it's inevitably knocked out for not being &quot;cool&quot; enough.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/0tvmBIwXiAQ/hqdefault.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot;  onclick=&quot;window.open('http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/0tvmBIwXiAQ/hqdefault.jpg','imgpop','width=480,height=360,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275216#275216</comments>
                            <dc:creator>GeevyDallas</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:44:34 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275216#275216</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275215#275215</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25678'&gt;Dingerbell&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 18:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Great tourney, and I heard a lot ofgreat albums.  Thanks, Alpha-swede!  What's the next tourney?  We gonna do a best sophomore (second) albums touney?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Well it would be a guaranteed win for Loveless, closely followed by ITAOTS and Doolittle, but it would definitely be fun, and I would, of course, back Origin of Symmetry to the very end. &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-4&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Of the first round, when it's inevitably knocked out for not being &quot;cool&quot; enough.&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275215#275215</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Dingerbell</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:40:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275215#275215</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275213#275213</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 18:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Happy with the result  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;  VU&amp;N is the second highest debut in our overall rankings.. so it kind of fits.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Wasn't this the same final round as my album cover tourny?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;  I forget. Either way, the two album covers look amazing next to each other.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275213#275213</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:37:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275213#275213</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275202#275202</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 18:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;JMan wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Great tourney, and I heard a lot ofgreat albums.  Thanks, Alpha-swede!  What's the next tourney?  We gonna do a best sophomore (second) albums touney?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Good idea! Maybe I could give it a try?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275202#275202</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:10:39 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275202#275202</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275200#275200</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 18:03&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Great tourney, and I heard a lot ofgreat albums.  Thanks, Alpha-swede!  What's the next tourney?  We gonna do a best sophomore (second) albums touney?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275200#275200</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:03:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275200#275200</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275195#275195</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 17:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Not a huge fan of how this tourney ended up, though I am glad that the two albums I nominated were well received. I'm also pretty happy that Tricky made it so far. Maxinquaye is a monster album and it's great that people love it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275195#275195</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:27:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275195#275195</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275132#275132</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 09:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          A bit disappointed with some of the results, esp. towards the end, but I'll join others with the kind words. That's how you run a tourney! Top job swede &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275132#275132</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 04:24:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275132#275132</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BDAT Finals - Unknown Pl... vs. The Velvet Under... (CLOSED)</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275123#275123</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 12/30/2013 06:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. This tournament was a helluva lot of fun for me to run and I hope y'all enjoyed it as well. I know the results got somewhat predictable toward the end (I would personally be in favor of setting a maximum rank for tourney nominees in the future), but I still made quite a handful of outstanding discoveries, and, after all, that is the point of these little shindigs, isn't it? Thanks to all who participated and helped it turn out so great :D&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Got some great recs from this, personally, and made me revisit some classics. Thanks for putting it on, hope we can have some more underground tourney next (best albums outside of the top 5000 anyone?), but this really was a pretty cool tourney, run on time and never losing any interest. Even at the end I had some hope UP could win ... thanks alphaswede &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;😄&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275123#275123</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 01:38:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=275123#275123</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>