<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1 - Free ... v I Will Follow You... [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=281714#281714</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/21/2014 04:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;FREE-dom!&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=281714#281714</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 20 Jan 2014 23:09:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=281714#281714</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1 - Free ... v I Will Follow You... [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=281334#281334</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/20/2014 03:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BrandonMeow wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Actually, the Death Cab one made me tear up a bit...The song is sad and beautiful enough as is, but the video brings it to whole other levels. Plus, I love rabbits.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Fun fact, I'm actually scared of rabbits. Got bit by one as a kid, Donnie Darko at too young an age, and now we're here. Still beautiful.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=281334#281334</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 19 Jan 2014 22:59:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=281334#281334</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1 - Free ... v I Will Follow You... [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=281303#281303</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/20/2014 00:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The Death Cab for Cutie one was really nice and it made me tear up a little, so I'll go with that one.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=281303#281303</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 19 Jan 2014 19:08:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=281303#281303</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1 - Free ... v I Will Follow You... [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280980#280980</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2014 19:35&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Well considering &quot;Free&quot; is my nomination, I have to write a few things about it. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
While Darwin Deez isn't the most exciting musician (not that I have anything against his music), he has managed to put out (or be a part of anyway) one fun, creative and clever video after another. Also see You Can't Be My Girl from last year, or Radar Detector... Or others.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Now this one, it seems like the song was written specifically for the video, not the other way around. And I just think it's incredibly clever, from the many &quot;how did they do that&quot; moments, to just the general concept of it, showing the monotone and repetitive job by literally repeating the scene over and over, but in the way that the &quot;story&quot; (if you can call it that) progresses with Darwin the character realizing that he's trapped in the cycle (or that he's &quot;not free&quot;), before managing to break out and start a new one. I'm not gonna pretend this has any social commentary or anything like that, I just think it is done in a really clever way.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280980#280980</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 18 Jan 2014 14:35:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280980#280980</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1 - Free ... v I Will Follow You... [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280976#280976</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2014 19:21&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benpaco wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'll vote with my emotions. DCFC made me cry the first several times I saw that vid. Other one's interesting, but that's my vote.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Actually, the Death Cab one made me tear up a bit...The song is sad and beautiful enough as is, but the video brings it to whole other levels. Plus, I love rabbits.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280976#280976</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 18 Jan 2014 14:21:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280976#280976</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1 - Free ... v I Will Follow You... [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280951#280951</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2014 17:31&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'll vote with my emotions. DCFC made me cry the first several times I saw that vid. Other one's interesting, but that's my vote.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280951#280951</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 18 Jan 2014 12:31:58 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280951#280951</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1 - Free ... v I Will Follow You... [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280949#280949</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2014 17:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I honestly dislike both of them, I'm not too sure what's supposed to be special about either. Abstain.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280949#280949</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 18 Jan 2014 12:23:38 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280949#280949</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1 - Free ... v I Will Follow You... [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280922#280922</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27864'&gt;Antonio-Pedro&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2014 12:04&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Both are smart (if you note on the Death Cab For cutie video, in the beggining there was coffee and at the end there are not coffee and coins)&lt;br /&gt;
I will think a little more and then i vote</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280922#280922</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Antonio-Pedro</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 18 Jan 2014 07:04:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280922#280922</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1 - Free ... v I Will Follow You... [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280920#280920</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2014 11:50&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Fixed.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Was at 1-1 so hopefully it didn't sway those people.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280920#280920</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 18 Jan 2014 06:50:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280920#280920</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEMV - R1 - Free ... v I Will Follow You... [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280918#280918</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2014 11:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          The second vid you posted is not the one you announced.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280918#280918</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 18 Jan 2014 06:48:06 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280918#280918</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>BEMV - R1 - Free ... v I Will Follow You... [CLSD]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280905#280905</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15627'&gt;videoheadcleaner&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 01/18/2014 11:17&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;DARWIN DEEZ - Free (The Editorial Me)&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;nominated by 19loveless91&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 2012&lt;br /&gt;
Director: Ninian Doff&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/smmErdX4N8c?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=smmErdX4N8c&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-24&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;Vs.&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;forum-bbcode-font-size-18&quot; style=&quot;line-height: normal&quot;&gt;DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE - I Will Follow You Into The Dark&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;nominated by benpaco&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Year: 2006&lt;br /&gt;
Director: Jamie Thraves&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/jEGXU773tTM?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=jEGXU773tTM&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280905#280905</comments>
                            <dc:creator>videoheadcleaner</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 18 Jan 2014 06:17:20 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280905#280905</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>