<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285590#285590</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=19074'&gt;alelsupreme&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 17:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;MrFrogger wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Wow, that was just....awful. Gives DJFrenchfries a run for his money.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
what?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285590#285590</comments>
                            <dc:creator>alelsupreme</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 3 Feb 2014 12:28:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285590#285590</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285547#285547</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 14:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benpaco wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;My honest advice? Rebrand yourselves. Seriously. There's so much that sounds like this, looks like this, its nothing special and frankly its not the best I've heard of that (not bad but not great). Do something new or innovative or different, somehow. Change the video, change the song, IDK, this just isn't special.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ben is 100% correct here. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
While the topic has been up lately, why not try out a style more of that to The Cure?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285547#285547</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 3 Feb 2014 09:28:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285547#285547</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285502#285502</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27611'&gt;PatrickD&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 09:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I like this song and video. I especially enjoyed it right now as I've had mice in my walls the last couple weeks and it was fun to imagine the song sped up and the mice making a video just like it. Now that would be hardcore.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285502#285502</comments>
                            <dc:creator>PatrickD</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 3 Feb 2014 04:32:14 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285502#285502</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285481#285481</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 05:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;247joelnetwork wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You're not special :/&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Pretty much my whole life philosophy. I'm not.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285481#285481</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 3 Feb 2014 00:57:09 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285481#285481</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285480#285480</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 05:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Wow, that was just....awful. Gives DJFrenchfries a run for his money.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285480#285480</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 3 Feb 2014 00:47:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285480#285480</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285479#285479</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16674'&gt;247joelnetwork&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 05:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          You're not special :/</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285479#285479</comments>
                            <dc:creator>247joelnetwork</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Mon, 3 Feb 2014 00:42:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285479#285479</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285437#285437</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 03:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          My honest advice? Rebrand yourselves. Seriously. There's so much that sounds like this, looks like this, its nothing special and frankly its not the best I've heard of that (not bad but not great). Do something new or innovative or different, somehow. Change the video, change the song, IDK, this just isn't special.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285437#285437</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Feb 2014 22:38:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285437#285437</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285433#285433</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 03:10&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;swedenman wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;henrythehorse is kida, guys.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Fair enough.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285433#285433</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Feb 2014 22:10:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285433#285433</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285427#285427</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 02:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I feel the opposite of SuedeSwede, can do without the video but the song itself isn't bad at all. I'd say I actually quite enjoyed it.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285427#285427</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Feb 2014 21:39:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285427#285427</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285423#285423</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28859'&gt;henrythehorse1&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 02:26&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          the point is you bitches shouldn't have posted, the dude wants to post for his brother, the song doesn't suck and even if it did, you little bitches don't know anything so let him plug his brothers band without you little bitches dogging it</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285423#285423</comments>
                            <dc:creator>henrythehorse1</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Feb 2014 21:26:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285423#285423</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285422#285422</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 02:24&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          henrythehorse is kida, guys.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285422#285422</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Feb 2014 21:24:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285422#285422</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285420#285420</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 02:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          It's one of the better ones in the &quot;scenecore&quot; style, but with that said, I'm yet to find a listenable artist in that style.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285420#285420</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Feb 2014 21:22:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285420#285420</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285414#285414</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 01:55&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;henrythehorse1 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;i don't have anything to do with these people or band. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and i don't listen to this type of music either, when i listen to guitar rock i listen to 80s thrash and hardcore&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but for this type of shit, this song is decent&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and even if it wasn't, you don't like this type of music and don't know what you are listening to&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Nice new account lel&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
But srsly I know I dislike the song so why should my judgement not count as valid? Even if it is decent for its style It doesn't mean it's good. Stop bein so cynical.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285414#285414</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Feb 2014 20:55:19 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285414#285414</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285409#285409</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 01:38&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;henrythehorse1 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;i don't have anything to do with these people or band. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and i don't listen to this type of music either, when i listen to guitar rock i listen to 80s thrash and hardcore&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but for this type of shit, this song is decent&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and even if it wasn't, you don't like this type of music and don't know what you are listening to&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Actually, I was just expressing my opinion as was SuedeSwede. Just because I really don't enjoy this, it doesn't mean I know nothing.&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: Just noticed he made another account. Wow, is this really that important to you? If so, that's hilarious.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285409#285409</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Feb 2014 20:38:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285409#285409</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285407#285407</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28859'&gt;henrythehorse1&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 01:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          i don't have anything to do with these people or band. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and i don't listen to this type of music either, when i listen to guitar rock i listen to 80s thrash and hardcore&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
but for this type of shit, this song is decent&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
and even if it wasn't, you don't like this type of music and don't know what you are listening to</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285407#285407</comments>
                            <dc:creator>henrythehorse1</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Feb 2014 20:36:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285407#285407</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285391#285391</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 00:42&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;henrythehorse wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Neither of you 2 little dumb kids know anything about anything&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Sorry, what? I presume you're one of the band members.&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not a &quot;little dumb kid&quot;, actually. Or at least, I don't consider myself to be one. I'm not gonna give you a lecture about how I'm right, I'm gonna tell you why you're wrong.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I, personally, do not like this style of music. Because of this, I'm not going to like your song. In fact, I really liked the music video. It was fucking strange. That was the main part of what I liked, I was turned off by the music. It was just typical, shitty metalcore (or deathcore, I don't know, don't care) which everyone seems to rave about, especially kids who want to be edgy and &quot;in the scene&quot;. What I'm saying is that I do not appreciate this type of music one bit and I've never understood what's so great about it. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This is why you are wrong. I do not &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;like&lt;/span&gt; this song. This does not mean I know absolutely nothing. In fact, it means at least, I know that I do not like this song, and it means that I know enough about my own musical taste to summarise that I do not like it. So instead of leaving a sweeping comment with a shitty attempted insult and leaving with no actual substance in your post, actually just take the constructive criticism you got from two relatively intellectual teenagers, suck it up, and ask us what we didn't enjoy about the music. At least then all you would have got from me was, &quot;it's not my cup of tea&quot;.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: Noticed he was banned after one post, nice going.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285391#285391</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Feb 2014 19:42:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285391#285391</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285379#285379</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/03/2014 00:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;henrythehorse wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Neither of you 2 little dumb kids know anything about anything&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hey. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Watch yourself.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285379#285379</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Feb 2014 19:13:16 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285379#285379</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285373#285373</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=28851'&gt;henrythehorse&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/02/2014 23:49&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Neither of you 2 little dumb kids know anything about anything</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285373#285373</comments>
                            <dc:creator>henrythehorse</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Feb 2014 18:49:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285373#285373</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285371#285371</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/02/2014 23:34&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Goodsir wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm not trying to be mean here, but that honestly wasn't any good.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285371#285371</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Feb 2014 18:34:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285371#285371</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: The Devils Are Inside The Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285369#285369</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/02/2014 23:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I'm not trying to be mean here, but that honestly wasn't any good.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285369#285369</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 2 Feb 2014 18:33:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285369#285369</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>