<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Happy 1,000th Day, Revolver94!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286681#286681</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/08/2014 09:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Lololololol revolver has the worst taste can't wait till 5 months so I can tell you in personZ&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Bad</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286681#286681</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Feb 2014 04:22:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286681#286681</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Happy 1,000th Day, Revolver94!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286671#286671</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/08/2014 08:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          revolver94 is a straight-up G, I can respect this.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286671#286671</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 8 Feb 2014 03:41:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286671#286671</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Happy 1,000th Day, Revolver94!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286423#286423</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2014 23:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Are you and Revolver94 the same person?  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Eh?&quot;&gt;😶&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286423#286423</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Feb 2014 18:07:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286423#286423</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Happy 1,000th Day, Revolver94!</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286422#286422</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/06/2014 22:59&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          You've been on BEA a thousand days, and I hope the next 1,000 days on BEA are better for ya!</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286422#286422</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Feb 2014 17:59:41 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=286422#286422</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>