<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293343#293343</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/28/2014 08:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Borve wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt; I once heard that Jimi Hendrix was the opening act for one of his gig&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Fact. Unbelievable but true.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Borve wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Then I listened to one of his songs&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You should always stick to the facts.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293343#293343</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2014 03:54:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293343#293343</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293326#293326</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/28/2014 06:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          haha all we need is a Carly Rae cover of &quot;Fuck tha Police&quot; and then the insanity contained here will truly feel complete.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293326#293326</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2014 01:36:33 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293326#293326</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293257#293257</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/28/2014 01:18&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benpaco wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Post of the year&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Seriously, tho, I'm not a fan of Kiss, it's a little like drinking a bottle of bubble gum flavored cough syrup, but I respect it as better than a lot of what gets put out. Also I do have a recent American pop album on my chart, so you, sir, can deal. An &quot;educated argument&quot; is largely the point of these forums, and if you don't want that, you can look elsewhere.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
It's kidamnesiac, don't bother.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293257#293257</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 20:18:10 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293257#293257</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293255#293255</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/28/2014 01:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;autechretwin2 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;why do you need an educated argument, you should already know that you should condemn this crap even if it means losing all of your friends and family&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
it is children's music, how old are you&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Post of the year&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Seriously, tho, I'm not a fan of Kiss, it's a little like drinking a bottle of bubble gum flavored cough syrup, but I respect it as better than a lot of what gets put out. Also I do have a recent American pop album on my chart, so you, sir, can deal. An &quot;educated argument&quot; is largely the point of these forums, and if you don't want that, you can look elsewhere.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293255#293255</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 20:11:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293255#293255</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293237#293237</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2014 23:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;autechretwin2 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;why do you need an educated argument, you should already know that you should condemn this crap even if it means losing all of your friends and family&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
it is children's music, how old are you&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293237#293237</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:57:52 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293237#293237</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293236#293236</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29103'&gt;autechretwin2&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2014 23:57&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Saoirse wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;yeah by all means don't listen to the album, make geniunely asidine, oblivious, ugly generalizations instead and have the balls to throw around the word &quot;retarded&quot; wily-nily. I guess it's just easier to smear shit on something you don't like, or moreso don't even care to try and understand, then actually come up with an educated argument in rebuttal.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
why do you need an educated argument, you should already know that you should condemn this crap even if it means losing all of your friends and family&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
it is children's music, how old are you</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293236#293236</comments>
                            <dc:creator>autechretwin2</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:57:13 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293236#293236</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293063#293063</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2014 15:29&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Borve wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I once made a presentation on Johnny Hallyday in French class three years ago because I thought he was cool because I once heard that Jimi Hendrix was the opening act for one of his gigs. Then I listened to one of his songs&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Borve! You've been &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;gone from BEA entirely&lt;/span&gt; for a very long time!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also does anybody remember I Turn to You?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/x7E24eKJvs0?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=x7E24eKJvs0&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293063#293063</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:29:08 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293063#293063</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293061#293061</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2014 15:25&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I once made a presentation on Johnny Hallyday in French class three years ago because I thought he was cool because I once heard that Jimi Hendrix was the opening act for one of his gigs. Then I listened to one of his songs</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293061#293061</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:25:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293061#293061</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293039#293039</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=23168'&gt;drakonium&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2014 12:08&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Johnny Hallyday&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
You can't write these two words on an English-speaking forum and expect French people not to quote you. ALLUMEZ LE FEU</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293039#293039</comments>
                            <dc:creator>drakonium</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 07:08:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293039#293039</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293034#293034</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=20402'&gt;Facetious&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2014 09:47&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I have only heard Rockin' the Suburbs from Ben Folds so I'm not sure what his other stuff is like. However, that album is better than Kiss. Kiss has good songs but the &quot;sweet&quot; sound gets unbearable way too early.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293034#293034</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Facetious</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 04:47:03 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293034#293034</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293033#293033</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2014 09:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;autechretwin wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;you are on crack, that thing has to suck&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i am pretty sure there are pop artists in france and maybe england that make all of these american retards look like what they are&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
yeah by all means don't listen to the album, make geniunely asidine, oblivious, ugly generalizations instead and have the balls to throw around the word &quot;retarded&quot; wily-nily. I guess it's just easier to smear shit on something you don't like, or moreso don't even care to try and understand, then actually come up with an educated argument in rebuttal.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293033#293033</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 04:30:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293033#293033</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293032#293032</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29094'&gt;autechretwin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2014 09:19&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Oh wow, how right you are. I hadn't thought of it like that before, but since you articulated it so beautifully I can't help but agree. There is just something intrinsically retarded about American pop musicians. Compared to Johnny Hallyday or Mel C (you know, from the Spice Girls), Jepsen's music seems limp and lifeless.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
do you have any recent pop on your chart or close to it</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293032#293032</comments>
                            <dc:creator>autechretwin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 04:19:11 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293032#293032</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293028#293028</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=15562'&gt;Norman Bates&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2014 09:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Johnny Hallyday&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
oh crap&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
The man himself listening to &quot;Call Me Maybe&quot;:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://www.lefigaro.fr/medias/2007/02/27/20070227.WWW000000965_15185_1.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://www.lefigaro.fr/medias/2007/02/27/20070227.WWW000000965_15185_1.jpg','imgpop','width=374,height=468,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293028#293028</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Norman Bates</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 04:02:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293028#293028</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293025#293025</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2014 08:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;autechretwin wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;you are on crack, that thing has to suck&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i am pretty sure there are pop artists in france and maybe england that make all of these american retards look like what they are&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh wow, how right you are. I hadn't thought of it like that before, but since you articulated it so beautifully I can't help but agree. There is just something intrinsically retarded about American pop musicians. Compared to Johnny Hallyday or Mel C (you know, from the Spice Girls), Jepsen's music seems limp and lifeless.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293025#293025</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 03:20:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293025#293025</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293023#293023</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29094'&gt;autechretwin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2014 08:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          you are on crack, that thing has to suck&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
i am pretty sure there are pop artists in france and maybe england that make all of these american retards look like what they are</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293023#293023</comments>
                            <dc:creator>autechretwin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 03:07:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293023#293023</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293022#293022</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2014 08:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Kiss is actually one of the more well-rounded and well-crafted pop albums of this, or any other, decade. Just geniunely sweet and unpretentious (with, of course, very good songs all the way through) album in the age of Everything's Gotta Be Mettttttaaaa. I think the ubiquity of &quot;Call Me Maybe&quot; probably tarnished her somewhat to some of the wearier listeners. But &quot;Kiss&quot; as a whole is definitely worth an honest listen any time, any day.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293022#293022</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 03:02:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293022#293022</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293021#293021</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29094'&gt;autechretwin&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/27/2014 07:56&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          rofl</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293021#293021</comments>
                            <dc:creator>autechretwin</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 02:56:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=293021#293021</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=292819#292819</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22267'&gt;camsh&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/26/2014 17:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Ben Folds by a fucking country mile. Purely based on this beautiful song:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/ShBzUK4rnI8?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=ShBzUK4rnI8&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=292819#292819</comments>
                            <dc:creator>camsh</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 26 Feb 2014 12:54:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=292819#292819</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=292813#292813</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/26/2014 17:45&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;RockyRaccoon wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Hmm, that's interesting. I guess I can understand that, though personally, I would say that Jepsen is one of the most neutral artists I've ever heard, but agree to disagree.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not mad or anything, that'd be a stupid thing to get mad over, just surprised.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's also very interesting, I totally disagree with Jepsen being neutral.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I understand you're not mad.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=292813#292813</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 26 Feb 2014 12:45:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=292813#292813</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BSAT Round #1: Ben Folds vs. Carly Rae Jepsen</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=292796#292796</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27024'&gt;RockyRaccoon&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 02/26/2014 16:58&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SuedeSwede wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I'm not a massive fan of Carly's, but at least she's fun. Listened to Kiss last year, and genuinely kinda enjoyed it in a guilty pleasure kind of way. However, Ben Folds is one of the most neutral artist I've heard. He does nothing for me, no emotions, and no excitement. And his cover of 'Bitches Ain't Shit' might be one of the worst covers I've heard.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Hmm, that's interesting. I guess I can understand that, though personally, I would say that Jepsen is one of the most neutral artists I've ever heard, but agree to disagree.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not mad or anything, that'd be a stupid thing to get mad over, just surprised.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=292796#292796</comments>
                            <dc:creator>RockyRaccoon</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:58:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=292796#292796</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>