<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295290#295290</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=16699'&gt;SquishypuffDave&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 06:40&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I think we should cover The National's Boxer.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
To be honest, I could really really get behind this. The most important thing for me with covers is that I can get behind the lyrics, and that's certainly the case with Boxer.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Other albums from the poll that I'd be keen to try out: Pet Sounds, If You're Feeling Sinister, ITAOTS, and Rumours (screw the haters).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also, hearing people try to cover Loveless would be &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;fascinating&lt;/span&gt;.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295290#295290</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SquishypuffDave</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Mar 2014 01:40:45 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295290#295290</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295289#295289</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 06:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Gonna open the new poll. Glad to see there's still so much interest for this though.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
EDIT: &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9780&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9780&lt;/a&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295289#295289</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Mar 2014 01:39:12 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295289#295289</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295285#295285</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 06:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BrandonMeow wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Yeah, fair enough, I don't know much about the more technical aspect of music, so I'll say things sound simple and they might not be. XD&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No biggie, it can be easy to get that idea about Kozelek because a lot of his stuff has that folky feel to it, which can often lend itself to simplicity. But yeah, listen to stuff like Alesund and Black Kite and it's pretty far from simple.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295285#295285</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Mar 2014 01:27:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295285#295285</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295281#295281</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 06:23&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SilverWalrus wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Most of them could probably be adapted to be simple enough, but don't sell Kozelek short. He's an amazing guitarist and his fingerpicking arrangements are really hard to replicate. Plus he does a good majority of his songs in alternate tunings and there's a lot of unconventional stuff going on in his songwriting. That's not to say it can't be covered, but it's not like it'd be as easy as B&amp;S or ITAOTS or anything.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, fair enough, I don't know much about the more technical aspect of music, so I'll say things sound simple and they might not be. XD</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295281#295281</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Mar 2014 01:23:46 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295281#295281</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295279#295279</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 06:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;BrandonMeow wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
What if we did something Mark Kozelek related since there is universal love for him here, and his songs aren't too complex?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Most of them could probably be adapted to be simple enough, but don't sell Kozelek short. He's an amazing guitarist and his fingerpicking arrangements are really hard to replicate. Plus he does a good majority of his songs in alternate tunings and there's a lot of unconventional stuff going on in his songwriting. That's not to say it can't be covered, but it's not like it'd be as easy as B&amp;S or ITAOTS or anything.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295279#295279</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Mar 2014 01:20:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295279#295279</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295275#295275</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 06:13&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          At first I voted Rain Dogs because I remembered it had lots of songs and it didn't seem too complex (which I guess it probably is) and I just skimmed all the options lol but I wasn't thinking and everyone else is right regarding it.&lt;br /&gt;
If You're Feeling Sinister could be good.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Ooh Piper at the Gates of Dawn would be really interesting but perhaps implausible and I imagine there are a few users who don't care for it. &lt;br /&gt;
What if we did something Mark Kozelek related since there is universal love for him here, and his songs aren't too complex?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Also I really really support Doolittle as well, that could be a lot of fun.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295275#295275</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Mar 2014 01:13:01 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295275#295275</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295267#295267</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=22322'&gt;Defago&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 05:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think simpler albums give more room for interpretation and making more different, original covers. I'd rather have us cover Doolittle or ItAotS than Rain Dogs or OK Computer.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295267#295267</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Defago</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Thu, 6 Mar 2014 00:44:48 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295267#295267</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295255#295255</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 04:46&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I think a folk album would be the best choice to cover... Pink Moon, For Emma Forever Ago, In The Aeroplane Over The Sea, Hospice, Bridge Over Troubled Water..&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I dunno. Just looking at my charts. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If our final result is Rain Dogs, I won't be opposed though.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295255#295255</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 5 Mar 2014 23:46:51 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295255#295255</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295253#295253</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=25399'&gt;MrFrogger&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 04:41&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Honestly Rain Dogs might be the least appealing album to me on here, I just feel like it gives users less creative freedom regarding the style of the songs. Obviously I think Pet Sounds is the best, but I'd be happy with anything that's not Rain Dogs or Rumors. Also lets please not do fucking Mellon Collie.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295253#295253</comments>
                            <dc:creator>MrFrogger</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 5 Mar 2014 23:41:17 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295253#295253</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295252#295252</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 04:37&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;benpaco wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
This gives us variety, opportunity to change some things and be innovative, do an album that's highly rated here, and let's MANY people contribute. Question is, would it be too long?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yeah, that's all true. But a lot of people would be stuck with filler... (in all fairness).&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It might also be a bit too long, but I'm sure there's enough people to contribute for it to work. Especially if some people did more than one song if needed.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295252#295252</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 5 Mar 2014 23:37:04 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295252#295252</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295251#295251</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18911'&gt;Necharsian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 04:36&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I would be very interested to see BEA's interpretation of a Rihanna album or something. Not Sgt Peppers or OK Computer yawwwn. Oh and maybe I should vote Fleetwood mac because lol</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295251#295251</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Necharsian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 5 Mar 2014 23:36:18 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295251#295251</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295249#295249</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27184'&gt;benpaco&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 04:32&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Album I thought of today:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;div class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;    &lt;img src=&quot;http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_363_4eae41aa5f87c.jpg&quot; class=&quot;postimg&quot; style=&quot;cursor:pointer;&quot; height=&quot;250&quot; onclick=&quot;window.open('http://albumart.besteveralbums.com/albumart/album_large_363_4eae41aa5f87c.jpg','imgpop','width=500,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no');return false&quot; /&gt;    &lt;span class=&quot;hidden-md hidden-lg&quot;&gt;&lt;small&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/small&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=363&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot; class=&quot;nav2&quot;&gt;Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness by The Smashing Pumpkins&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This gives us variety, opportunity to change some things and be innovative, do an album that's highly rated here, and let's MANY people contribute. Question is, would it be too long?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295249#295249</comments>
                            <dc:creator>benpaco</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 5 Mar 2014 23:32:27 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295249#295249</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295243#295243</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 04:11&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Fine, replace the &quot;&gt; [i]&quot; with &quot;*&quot;, same fucking ish. This is even more petty than those people who complain about hashtags outside of Twitter #dumbpetpeeves #jherekosucksdicks&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It's for your benefit, it looks retarded. Like how Purple actually posts a lot of shitty meme stuff. This is community service.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Oh I guess I should also mention that I voted Belle And Sebastian and I think Tom Waits would be a poor choice for a cover album. Doolittle would be fun too.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295243#295243</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 5 Mar 2014 23:11:40 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295243#295243</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295242#295242</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 04:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;SilverWalrus wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&gt;Green texting anywhere but 4chan&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Please no.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Fine, replace the &quot;&gt; [i]&quot; with &quot;*&quot;, same fucking ish. This is even more petty than those people who complain about hashtags outside of Twitter #dumbpetpeeves #jherekosucksdicks</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295242#295242</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 5 Mar 2014 23:09:59 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295242#295242</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295241#295241</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 04:07&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&gt; Lethal says Rain Dogs, Rain Dogs gets 8 votes&lt;br /&gt;
&gt; Lethal suggests Blue Lines, everybody suggests Blue Lines&lt;br /&gt;
&gt; Lethal says Yoshimi is a poor choice for a cover project and it gets zero votes&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/L53gjP-TtGE?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Yoshimi would be so difficult to cover though  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;🤣&lt;/span&gt;  He has a point.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm actually not all for the idea of covering Rain Dogs to be honest.  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Think&quot;&gt;🤔&lt;/span&gt;  I don't think I've ever heard a single cover version of a Tom Waits song that I've preferred to the original, or even enjoyed. But I'm sure someone might be able to come up with an interesting version of Walking Spanish or Time.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295241#295241</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 5 Mar 2014 23:07:24 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295241#295241</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295239#295239</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 04:02&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jackwc wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&gt; Lethal says Rain Dogs, Rain Dogs gets 8 votes&lt;br /&gt;
&gt; Lethal suggests Blue Lines, everybody suggests Blue Lines&lt;br /&gt;
&gt; Lethal says Yoshimi is a poor choice for a cover project and it gets zero votes&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&gt;Green texting anywhere but 4chan&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Please no.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295239#295239</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 5 Mar 2014 23:02:15 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295239#295239</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295238#295238</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 04:00&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;&gt; Lethal says Rain Dogs, Rain Dogs gets 8 votes&lt;br /&gt;
&gt; Lethal suggests Blue Lines, everybody suggests Blue Lines&lt;br /&gt;
&gt; Lethal says Yoshimi is a poor choice for a cover project and it gets zero votes&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;iframe class=&quot;forum-youtube&quot; src=&quot;https://www.youtube.com/embed/L53gjP-TtGE?autoplay=0&amp;controls=1&amp;fs=1&quot; frame allow=&quot;accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture&quot; webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;Link&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295238#295238</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 5 Mar 2014 23:00:56 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295238#295238</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295236#295236</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18748'&gt;Jackwc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/06/2014 03:54&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Goodsir wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I voted Aeroplane, and I think you all know why.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
No why</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295236#295236</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Jackwc</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 5 Mar 2014 22:54:55 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295236#295236</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295180#295180</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2014 23:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I voted Aeroplane, and I think you all know why.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295180#295180</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 5 Mar 2014 18:22:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295180#295180</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: BEAM #2: The Structuring [ENDED]</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295162#295162</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24660'&gt;SuedeSwede&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/05/2014 22:33&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I voted If You're Feeling Sinister, but Rain Dogs, Pet Sounds, or VU &amp; Nico would be cool.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295162#295162</comments>
                            <dc:creator>SuedeSwede</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Wed, 5 Mar 2014 17:33:37 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=295162#295162</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>