<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
<channel>
  <title>Best Ever Albums</title>
  <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/index.php</link>
  <description>&quot;I get by with a little help from my friends&quot; - The Beatles</description>
  <language>en</language>
  <ttl>1</ttl>
<item>
                            <title>Re: Almost over...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303674#303674</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/30/2014 21:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Jhereko wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;You should use this thread to give your thoughts on each one after you listen to it. Would be really interesting :)&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I'm not sure. I don't like writing or typing about music albums sometimes.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303674#303674</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Mar 2014 17:20:47 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303674#303674</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Almost over...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303455#303455</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=17748'&gt;19loveless91&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/30/2014 06:53&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Good job, I got almost half of the top 1000 still to go. Guess I should start with this Bob Dylan guy finally.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303455#303455</comments>
                            <dc:creator>19loveless91</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sun, 30 Mar 2014 02:53:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303455#303455</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Almost over...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303427#303427</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/30/2014 02:39&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          You should use this thread to give your thoughts on each one after you listen to it. Would be really interesting &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;đ&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303427#303427</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Mar 2014 22:39:23 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303427#303427</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Almost over...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303376#303376</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/29/2014 22:44&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;lethalnezzle wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;So you've just got all the best ones left (+ Dave Matthews)?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
That's pretty much what I said  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Laughing&quot;&gt;đ¤Ł&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I haven't heard 120-ish albums from out top 1,000... and I don't plan on listening to at 80 of them.. ever. Maybe even more. Mostly Kasabian, U2, Dave Matthews, Ben Folds Five, Yes, Oasis, later-era Metallica, Jimmy Eats World.. all that kind of stuff. I might post a list to see if anyone thinks anything is left that I might enjoy.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303376#303376</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Mar 2014 18:44:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303376#303376</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Almost over...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303351#303351</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/29/2014 21:48&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          So you've just got all the best ones left (+ Dave Matthews)?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303351#303351</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Mar 2014 17:48:44 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303351#303351</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Almost over...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303344#303344</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/29/2014 21:28&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Hayden wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;^ Those are honestly all amazing albums. Give hip-hop and reggae a chance outlaw  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;đ&lt;/span&gt;  You'll like some of it at least. I bolded the ones I think you'll like the most.&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good good. Listened to hip-hop a lot more when younger. I suppose I am waiting for time I will like it better again.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;soundguardian wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;dude, you haz to listen to those Godspeed You! Black Emperor albums!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
keep it up xD&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Thank you.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;NickVolos wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;Great job!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;đ'&lt;/span&gt; I am down to 369 remaining from the BEA overall chart but I am not focusing on them at this point. What I am doing lately is either focus on specific genres and listening the critically-acclaimed releases for that genre or focus on a specific time period (example early 80's).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I would be going over all the critically-acclaimed albums I could in my 2nd and 3rd years in music. Like whatever I could find. Hadn't thought about doing the time periods myself. I may have missed a lot in the 60s and 70s for example.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;TracyJacks wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I am curious what will be your opinion on Nico's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Marble Index&lt;/span&gt;. That's an unusual but beautiful album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think it's a good idea if you specalize in a genre because you can find many forgotten great albums. Maybe you can make a list of the genres you liked the most when you listened to the BEA Overall Top 1000, and you start to explore the genre you know the least about.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Or, what NickVolos does, you can explore a specific period in time.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I now discover the Top 1000, I'm still in the 100s, I try to listen to an album from it everyday. I still have to listen to tons of albums, and discover many bands and albums. When I discover a new album I like, I search for similar albums from the genre (lately I got into shoegaze albums).&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Good ideas. I always try and get something new everyday. At one point there was 700 albums I hadn't heard on the overall chart. It's just taking things off everyday or whenever you can.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303344#303344</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Mar 2014 17:28:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303344#303344</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Almost over...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303341#303341</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/29/2014 21:22&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;DanielNunes93 wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;I want to do that too, but I here only for a few weeks yet, so still missing 683 :|&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And I decided to restart my listening list this year, so I have 939 to go.</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303341#303341</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Mar 2014 17:22:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303341#303341</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Almost over...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303337#303337</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=29143'&gt;DanielNunes93&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/29/2014 21:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I want to do that too, but I here only for a few weeks yet, so still missing 683 &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Neutral&quot;&gt;đ&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303337#303337</comments>
                            <dc:creator>DanielNunes93</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Mar 2014 17:14:02 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303337#303337</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Almost over...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303335#303335</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=21604'&gt;TracyJacks&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/29/2014 21:09&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          I am curious what will be your opinion on Nico's &lt;span style=&quot;font-style: italic&quot;&gt;The Marble Index&lt;/span&gt;. That's an unusual but beautiful album.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think it's a good idea if you specalize in a genre because you can find many forgotten great albums. Maybe you can make a list of the genres you liked the most when you listened to the BEA Overall Top 1000, and you start to explore the genre you know the least about.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Or, what NickVolos does, you can explore a specific period in time.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I now discover the Top 1000, I'm still in the 100s, I try to listen to an album from it everyday. I still have to listen to tons of albums, and discover many bands and albums. When I discover a new album I like, I search for similar albums from the genre (lately I got into shoegaze albums).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303335#303335</comments>
                            <dc:creator>TracyJacks</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Mar 2014 17:09:28 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303335#303335</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Almost over...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303316#303316</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=27698'&gt;NickVolos&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/29/2014 20:30&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;After quite a few years of working my way through the top 1000 on the overall chart I can see the end in sight. Right now there are 36 unlistened albums in the top 1000. These are:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think I am doing great these days. What big plans have you got in your listening right now? Are you taking each day as it comes or working for something bigger?&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Great job!  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Applause&quot;&gt;đ'&lt;/span&gt; I am down to 369 remaining from the BEA overall chart but I am not focusing on them at this point. What I am doing lately is either focus on specific genres and listening the critically-acclaimed releases for that genre or focus on a specific time period (example early 80's).</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303316#303316</comments>
                            <dc:creator>NickVolos</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Mar 2014 16:30:57 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303316#303316</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Almost over...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303314#303314</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=24846'&gt;soundguardian&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/29/2014 20:27&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          dude, you haz to listen to those Godspeed You! Black Emperor albums!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
keep it up xD</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303314#303314</comments>
                            <dc:creator>soundguardian</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Mar 2014 16:27:53 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303314#303314</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Re: Almost over...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303310#303310</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=18698'&gt;Hayden&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/29/2014 20:20&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;/span&gt;&lt;table class=&quot;bbquote-container&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt; 	  &lt;td class=&quot;text-left&quot;&gt;&lt;strong&gt;an_outlaw wrote:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;	&lt;tr&gt;	  &lt;td class=&quot;bbquote&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
164.	Trout Mask Replica by Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band&lt;br /&gt;
178.	Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven by Godspeed You! Black Emperor&lt;br /&gt;
234.	Good Kid, M.A.A.d City by Kendrick Lamar&lt;br /&gt;
299.	FâŻAâŻâ by Godspeed You! Black Emperor&lt;br /&gt;
535.	Yeezus by Kanye West&lt;br /&gt;
585.	Superfly by Curtis Mayfield&lt;br /&gt;
606.	Fear Of A Black Planet by Public Enemy&lt;br /&gt;
729.	Paid In Full by Eric B. &amp; Rakim&lt;br /&gt;
732.	Heart Of The Congos by The Congos&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;843.	Black Monk Time by The Monks	&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;844.	Black On Both Sides by Mos Def&lt;br /&gt;
850.	The Infamous by Mobb Deep	&lt;br /&gt;
873.	New York by Lou Reed&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;911.	Hex Enduction Hour by The Fall&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/span&gt;968.	Me Against The World by 2Pac&lt;br /&gt;
970.	Mos Def &amp; Talib Kweli Are Black Star by Black Star&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;978.	Guero by Beck&lt;br /&gt;
979.	I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight by Richard &amp; Linda Thompson&lt;br /&gt;
991.	The Good Son by Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds&lt;/span&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;/td&gt;	&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
^ Those are honestly all amazing albums. Give hip-hop and reggae a chance outlaw  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;đ&lt;/span&gt;  You'll like some of it at least. I bolded the ones I think you'll like the most.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
And I haven't heard either of the Dave Matthew Band albums.. Nor do I ever plan to, so, I don't have an opinion on those. But the rest is quite good  &lt;span class=&quot;emoji&quot; title=&quot;Smile&quot;&gt;đ&lt;/span&gt;</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303310#303310</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Hayden</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Mar 2014 16:20:00 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303310#303310</guid>
                          </item><item>
                            <title>Almost over...</title>
                            <link>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303308#303308</link>
                            <description>Author: &lt;a href='https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=-1'&gt;Anonymous&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          Posted: 03/29/2014 20:14&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          &lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
                          After quite a few years of working my way through the top 1000 on the overall chart I can see the end in sight. Right now there are 36 unlistened albums in the top 1000. These are:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
164.	Trout Mask Replica by Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band&lt;br /&gt;
178.	Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven by Godspeed You! Black Emperor&lt;br /&gt;
234.	Good Kid, M.A.A.d City by Kendrick Lamar&lt;br /&gt;
299.	FâŻAâŻâ by Godspeed You! Black Emperor&lt;br /&gt;
535.	Yeezus by Kanye West&lt;br /&gt;
585.	Superfly by Curtis Mayfield&lt;br /&gt;
606.	Fear Of A Black Planet by Public Enemy&lt;br /&gt;
729.	Paid In Full by Eric B. &amp; Rakim&lt;br /&gt;
732.	Heart Of The Congos by The Congos&lt;br /&gt;
737.	Get Happy!! by Elvis Costello &amp; The Attractions&lt;br /&gt;
755.	Lady Soul by Aretha Franklin&lt;br /&gt;
776.	Before These Crowded Streets by Dave Matthews Band&lt;br /&gt;
813.	Under The Table And Dreaming by Dave Matthews Band&lt;br /&gt;
843.	Black Monk Time by The Monks	&lt;br /&gt;
844.	Black On Both Sides by Mos Def&lt;br /&gt;
850.	The Infamous by Mobb Deep	&lt;br /&gt;
866.	The Sun Sessions by Elvis Presley&lt;br /&gt;
867.	Fashion Nugget by Cake&lt;br /&gt;
871.	The Basement Tapes by Bob Dylan &amp; The Band&lt;br /&gt;
873.	New York by Lou Reed&lt;br /&gt;
885.	The Harder They Come by Various Artists&lt;br /&gt;
892.	Cheap Thrills by Big Brother And The Holding Company&lt;br /&gt;
899.	The Marble Index by Nico&lt;br /&gt;
901.	Deltron 3030 by Deltron 3030&lt;br /&gt;
905.	Veedon Fleece by Van Morrison&lt;br /&gt;
911.	Hex Enduction Hour by The Fall&lt;br /&gt;
917.	Lady In Satin by Billie Holiday&lt;br /&gt;
919.	Parade by Prince &amp; The Revolution&lt;br /&gt;
936.	Liege And Lief by Fairport Convention&lt;br /&gt;
939.	Songs For Swingin' Lovers! by Frank Sinatra&lt;br /&gt;
955.	Script For A Jester's Tear by Marillion&lt;br /&gt;
968.	Me Against The World by 2Pac&lt;br /&gt;
970.	Mos Def &amp; Talib Kweli Are Black Star by Black Star&lt;br /&gt;
978.	Guero by Beck&lt;br /&gt;
979.	I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight by Richard &amp; Linda Thompson&lt;br /&gt;
991.	The Good Son by Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
It seems like a lot now they are listed here. Still the smallest I have ever got the list. It's physically possible to reduce the number to 0 before next weekend. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
As well as the above I have kept on reducing the number of music albums I dislike. There are albums in the top 1000 I used to dislike on the first few listens which I now like. As I believe I can enjoy almost any kind of music, as long as I give it enough time, this will ideally keep up until I enjoy every album in my collection.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So where should I go next? I thought I could specialize in one genre or type of music although I am not sure what is vacant right now. Perhaps I could take over ambient, punk, britpop or try something completely new? Instead I could work on people's charts using only 1 or 2 charts at a time. In the passed I brought lots of albums I hadn't heard before because I saw them on amazon lists or in the best album lists by big publications.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
I think I am doing great these days. What big plans have you got in your listening right now? Are you taking each day as it comes or working for something bigger?</description>
                            <comments>https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303308#303308</comments>
                            <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
                            <pubDate>Sat, 29 Mar 2014 16:14:31 GMT</pubDate>
                            <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.besteveralbums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303308#303308</guid>
                          </item></channel></rss>