My First Music Video!! [PRINCE Remix][iPad2]

View previous topic :: View next topic
TripMX

United States

• Posted: 02/28/2012 02:19
  • Post subject: My First Music Video!! [PRINCE Remix][iPad2]

Hello everyone! I've been making music for a while now on my iPad2, and I've decided that I wanted to try something a bit different---to create my own music video. I've never done this before, and I'm certainly no expert and the production budget was low, lol.

Link

MUSIC INFO:
The song in the video is called When Doves Cry (High Speed MiX), which is actually a remix of the popular Prince 1984 hit single "When Doves Cry". It was when I was a kid, and still is one of my favorite songs to listen to. I remade the song from the ground up based on the FULL VERSION of the original song, and then I sped-up + remixed it. The song took me 10 hours to complete; I sat there listening to the original song over and over again trying to figure out most of the notes, sounds, and order. All done on my iPad2 with a neat app called Music Studio; it's not as popular as GarageBand or FruityLoops, but it gets the job done.

VIDEO INFO:
To be honest, I didn't really intend to make this song into a music video, but after some careful thinking, I later decided to go for it---to try something different/new to me. All videoing and editing took 5 hours total...and to top it off, everyone involved (including myself) were hard-pressed for time, not to mention, there was no time for much rehearsal at all. It was like "Okay, I wanna make a music video for this song I made, here's a few supplies I brought...". I also had to teach the camera man how to use the camera properly. Very last-minute, so don't expect the video to be professional, lol. Anyways, all video was recorded on the iPad2's 720 HD camera, which is OK.

Anyways, please check it out!! I really hope that you enjoy!!
Thank you very much!!! ^_^
  • Visit poster's website
TripMX

United States

• Posted: 03/17/2012 17:32
  • Post subject: UPDATES!!!
Unfortunately, the video has been blocked for US viewing by YouTube; however it's viewable via my website:

Please check out what you've missed in my new music endeavors!!

MY OFFICIAL WEBSITE--> http://www.tripmachina.net

Also, my latest music creation RELEASE!
This song is dedicated to my ANIME fans:

Link

Thanks so much everyone!! ^_^
  • Visit poster's website
mooseboy101

Switzerland

• Posted: 03/17/2012 17:44
  • Post subject:

TripMX

United States

• Posted: 04/27/2012 18:30
  • Post subject: 2nd Music Video Released!!!
LOL, thanks! ^^

My 2nd music video is out now!! Please check it out!!

Link

Thanks so much, and I hope you enjoy!! ^_^
  • Visit poster's website
Moved: 04/27/2012 20:09 by albummaster
From Music to Lounge
TripMX

United States

• Posted: 09/09/2012 06:23
  • Post subject: 3rd + 4th Music Video
Hello again everyone!! I know it has been a long time, so I'm going give you all the update you've been waiting for! My two latest creations!!

-Originally released in July 2012-

Link

Welcome to my 3rd Official Music Video!!

If you are familiar with The Spice Girls, then you're in for quite the remix! I decided to remix Spice Up Your Life. As usual, I re-built the song from scratch and then remixed it on my iPad2, which took 7 hours to complete. A week later, I decided that i wanted to make a music video with it, so I did and made it my 3rd Music Video!!

Videoing and editing took around ~8hrs total due to time constraints, weather, etc., but finally it's released! Please check it out, and I really hope that you enjoy it!!! Thank you very much!!! :D

-Latest Music Video-

Link

Hello again everyone, if you've been keeping up, you're in for yet another video!
I present to you all, my 4th music video!!

The song I remixed is the 2nd OP (opening) for the popular anime To Aru Kagaku No Choudenjihou (Railgun); I rebuilt the song from scratch, and then remixed it.  This will make my second remixed anime song...took me 9+ hours to make this one.  I must admit, reconstructing J-Pop AIN'T easy...for me at least. xD
I chose to tackle this song because it seemed to fit considering what happened in the previous vids.

After completing the remixed instrumental, I had some difficulty both writing my original English lyrics and singing them, as this particular song isn't quite my normal etiquette, but I tried nonetheless.

Filming once again was difficult due to slight shortage of workable footage + the time constraints of my crew, and one of them was sick, so I did my very best producing and editing considering the circumstances...all pulled off in 2.5hrs.  We were also lucky that the weather was nice because it rained for an entire week before the shootings, lol.

Please check it out!!  I can't sing too well, so try to enjoy! :D
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D
  • Visit poster's website
thejoj96

• Posted: 09/09/2012 17:15
  • Post subject:
Get your advertising off of BEA.
TripMX

United States

• Posted: 09/10/2012 05:19
  • Post subject: Malice?
thejoj96 wrote:
Get your advertising off of BEA.

I'm not advertising, you don't have to join or pay anything on my behalf nor am I making any money from this; this is just something I like to do. I'm just showing you people my music creations in the form of videos....this IS a music forum/website and this IS the Lounge where we can talk and share interesting things amongst one another. You're attacking me for no reason other than your own personal opinion; let those with more open minds have a chance at simply watching or experiencing this. Instead of posting negativity, you should encourage those interested in improving their music endeavors/careers or just don't bother.
  • Visit poster's website