• Post subject:
Quote:
I try to suck dick at least once a week to make sure I dont like it. #hetero

I wish I could think of frapes like this Laughing
GeevyDallas
WATTBA

• Posted: 01/24/2013 01:26
  • Post subject:
Fraping is a lost art,ruined by the masses.When facebook started being incorporated into other sites (i.e Vice,NME,etc.) as in if you posted a comment on an article it would pop up on your timeline,my friends and I performed probably the greatest frape of our lives.We were sitting around after a night out drinking and at like 6am one of our friends fell asleep with her laptop on and signed into facebook,initially we brain stormed how to frape her.Then came the idea to post a link to chat roulette on her timeline with a status like 'come and play Wink')(don't worry,it's better than that),having not been able to find a working link for any chat roulette site,we stumbled across this extremely dodgy chat roulette/chat room website that unknown to us was in fact using the same automatic posting to facebook as the likes of vice and nme stated earlier.So as you can imagine,we ruined her.We started off with a few posts on the site(it operated the same way as these forums,where by you posted on thread or in rooms and everyone could see,but you could also pm people(that unfortunately didn't show up on facebook)),friendly,not sexual in the slightest.This escalated and we posted her facebook profile url along with her profile photo.This is when things started to get steamy and a few suggestive comments later and she had 46 friend requests and a couple dozen wall posts (from both the website & her 'fans',which consisted of mainly horny 12 year olds waving their cock about),anyways that's when we stopped(this is the key to fraping,never anything too crazy) and thus you have it,my greatest frape to date.Anyways to this day anytime I see her I ask her if she's 'wet',like one charming Indian man had asked her on many an occasion,both on the night and in several pm's since.
  • Visit poster's website
HigherThanTheSun

United Kingdom

• Posted: 01/24/2013 02:07
  • Post subject:
Haha brilliant Laughing Applause