Locked charts in the top charts list

View previous topic :: View next topic
Silver

• Posted: 06/03/2013 03:17
  • Post subject: Locked charts in the top charts list
I noticed this a while back and I always thought it was weird, but when a chart is locked it still stays in the list of top charts. Like Magenta's chart is in the top five right now, but nobody can check it out due to it's state. And this is no slight against her chart or anything, but it just seems weird that's it's up there as it stands. I know personally I use the top charts to get recommendations, and even though I've already seen most of them, it just strikes me as odd to see a locked chart up there, and I'm sure there are other examples too. Plus, and I haven't tested this myself, I'm fairly sure you can give locked charts rating from the top charts page, which is also strange. Anyways, just wanted to bring this up and see if it bothers anyone else.

• Posted: 06/03/2013 03:25
  • Post subject: Re: Locked charts in the top charts list
SilverWalrus wrote:
I noticed this a while back and I always thought it was weird, but when a chart is locked it still stays in the list of top charts. Like Magenta's chart is in the top five right now, but nobody can check it out due to it's state. And this is no slight against her chart or anything, but it just seems weird that's it's up there as it stands. I know personally I use the top charts to get recommendations, and even though I've already seen most of them, it just strikes me as odd to see a locked chart up there, and I'm sure there are other examples too. Plus, and I haven't tested this myself, I'm fairly sure you can give locked charts rating from the top charts page, which is also strange. Anyways, just wanted to bring this up and see if it bothers anyone else.

Bolded part is correct.
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 06/03/2013 09:18
  • Post subject: Re: Locked charts in the top charts list
SilverWalrus wrote:

Apologies, non-public charts shouldn't be listed in the top-rated chart. This has now been fixed.
  • Visit poster's website