how do I get unbanned (prev account)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic
Romanelli
Bone Swah

United States

• Posted: 06/28/2013 01:28
  • Post subject: Re: how do I get unbanned (prev account)
aijunk2 wrote:
this is one of my old accounts that I scrapped up and used deep weeb's union to unlock my password to.

So apparently I keep playing the blame game here after my little encounter with this section/forum when I posted a thread about a serious question I was interested in people answering. Anyways it got out of hand. It basically resolved to, a.) getting locked and b.) I promised to show signs of improvement by contributing positively to this site. And that's what I did. I asked questions through threads (about 5 or so) rated charts, left comments and etc. Only to find that I get banned after I was working on my promise? What kind of fucked up site is this? Okay maybe i'm blaming one mod for making the wrong move here but how do I get myself unbanned. I put some hard work into that account, granted not so much as other users here by any means-but it's a little un motivating starting from scratch with a new account.

p.s. sorry that I posted on the wrong section. I tried getting this on to off topic but I'm not so good with the mechanics of this site just yet.

In case you read this somehow.

1) DON'T ACT LIKE A JERK AND GET BANNED.

2) If you DO get banned, the worst thing you can do for your case to be reinstated is to create a bunch of new accounts and continue to be a jerk. This shows that you have no remorse for what you did to get banned in the first place, and that you will most likely not be any better if you are reinstated. Why? Because you were banned for breaking the site rules. Your reaction? Break the site rules some more. In other words, your actions since being banned have been pretty much textbook "How To Never, Ever, Ever Get Unbanned".

3) You really want to be unbanned? If you haven't completely blown any chance you ever had by doing number 2 above (it's a good bet you already have done that), put your head down and kiss some serious ass. Not on the forums. Do not EVER go to the forums unless you are reinstated by the one and only person with the ability to unban you. Understand going in that your ban may never be lifted, even if you are the nicest guy in the world to that one person. Understand that it might take years. Understand that you can never, ever again be a dick on that website. But most of all, understand that you are where you are because you did it to yourself. If you don't get that, you will never be ready to be unbanned, and you're better off not wasting your (or anyone else's) time trying.

This happened because of you. Deal with the consequences of your actions.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website

• Posted: 06/28/2013 01:29
  • Post subject:
Man, this is an awesome game.
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 06/28/2013 04:00
  • Post subject:
What were this guy's other accounts?
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
junodog4
Future Grumpy Old Man

Canada

• Posted: 06/28/2013 04:15
  • Post subject:
Facetious wrote:
What were this guy's other accounts?

courtesyflush. And some others.

I always figured that if you get banned, leave with your dignity intact. The way some users have tried to sneak back in (with varying degrees of success) is sad, especially when they get caught over and over again.

• Posted: 06/28/2013 06:50
  • Post subject:
junodog4 wrote:
courtesyflush. And some others.

I always figured that if you get banned, leave with your dignity intact. The way some users have tried to sneak back in (with varying degrees of success) is sad, especially when they get caught over and over again.

Did he ever strike you as the type to give two flying flapjacks about his dignity?
Moved: 06/28/2013 07:49 by albummaster
From Games to Suggestions