1 Point for logging in each day!

View previous topic :: View next topic
Behrus58

Iran

• Posted: 09/05/2013 11:25
  • Post subject: 1 Point for logging in each day!
Ok i don't care for that 1 point for sure but i saw this in a lot of sites and places on net like yahoo answers.It's somehow making a difference between those who log on often and those who come rarely.Just a simple suggestion!maybe we have it now and i wasn't caring!!!
  • Visit poster's website
Romanelli
Bone Swah

United States

• Posted: 09/05/2013 11:49
  • Post subject: Re: 1 Point for logging in each day!
Behrus58 wrote:
Ok i don't care for that 1 point for sure but i saw this in a lot of sites and places on net like yahoo answers.It's somehow making a difference between those who log on often and those who come rarely.Just a simple suggestion!maybe we have it now and i wasn't caring!!!

I log in about once a week, sometimes not even that much...and I'm on here almost every day. I like that the site keeps me logged in...I'd hate to have to do it every day.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
drakonium
coucou

France

• Posted: 09/05/2013 13:21
  • Post subject:
What about a button you can only click once a day which would give you 1 point? But I'm not sure about the idea. Points are a kind of reward for making the site better. How does someone's presence qualify as help? To get logged in brings literally nothing to nobody. It would be pretty cool if it existed, but the principle seems inappropriate to me Confused
  • Visit poster's website

• Posted: 09/05/2013 13:40
  • Post subject:
What if someone comes and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out what kind of a loser reads this crap this far and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out you still reading? this far and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in and logs out and logs in
19loveless91
mag. druž. inf

Slovenia

• Posted: 09/05/2013 13:59
  • Post subject:
I wouldn't want points for that. Then people will know how often I'm here.
  • Visit poster's website