"I think I know my geography pretty damn well"

- Modest Mouse

BDAT Rd. 1 - Antony & The Jo... vs. Apologies to... (CLO

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Poll: Which album is better?
Antony & The Johnsons
73%
 73%  [11]
Apologies to the Queen Mary
26%
 26%  [4]
Total Votes : 15

Mercury
Why do people have to love people, anyway?

United States

#11 | Posted: 10/18/2013 02:36 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Wolf Parade.

Antony annoys me more than mazes me. But there are moments of both on that album.

The Wolf Parade album is pretty swell.

New Blues

Old Blues
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

Wombi

#12 | Posted: 10/18/2013 03:15 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Wolf Parade.

Antony is sweet but as others have indicated sometimes sickly so on this one.

Apologies For The Queen Mary is a group of perfect pop songs I enjoy the hell out of and I can listen to endlessly. I can't think of a better reason to vote for it.

and 'I'll Believe In Anything' is assuredly one of the biggest anthems of the 00's.

nutso42

#13 | Posted: 10/18/2013 23:34 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Antony & the Johnsons was a unique album, and throughout I was thinking "Yeah, this is pretty neat".

But Apologies to the Queen Mary had me hooked from the first few seconds of it, and I stayed hooked through the whole thing.

Easy choice. Wolf Parade this round.

#14 | Posted: 10/22/2013 00:46 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Apologies to Wolf Parade. I guess you suck.

9-4
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
   Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Games

Jump to: