"The pain of war cannot exceed the woe of the aftermath"

- Led Zeppelin

Server incident issues - Adding albums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

#21 | Posted: 10/23/2013 15:52 | Post subject: Reply with quote
I've just flushed the cache as I think the data was stale, and that should make things better for a few people. Apologies for the issues and thank you for your patience (I'm actively working on the site in the background).
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

Cartesius

#22 | Posted: 10/23/2013 21:50 | Post subject: Reply with quote
albummaster wrote:
I've just flushed the cache as I think the data was stale, and that should make things better for a few people. Apologies for the issues and thank you for your patience (I'm actively working on the site in the background).

Thank you so much. It's back just the way it was... don't worry! Even if you lost my chart, if it was for the improvement of this wonderful website I wouldn't complain Very Happy Very Happy

Norman Bates

France

#23 | Posted: 10/23/2013 21:52 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Everything is working fine here. Charts, additions, searches, forum, speed: it's all back as far as I'm concerned.

drakonium
coucou

France

#24 | Posted: 10/23/2013 22:28 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks a lot AM, the site has been working perfectly the whole day for me, you've done an awesome job as usual Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
   Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Suggestions

Jump to: