"You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant"

- Arlo Guthrie

In Utero 2013 Mix vs Albini Mix vs normal

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  

jackbrown8786

#1 | Posted: 04/22/2016 09:49 | Post subject: In Utero 2013 Mix vs Albini Mix vs normal Reply with quote
what to buy on vinyl? I understand the 2013 mix isn't just a normal remix and don't think it sounds like a very good idea to change what the record sounds like... but is the regular old 90's one still being issued? I've never seen it in a record store, it's always the 2013 mix now and it has the label right under the title on the cover art - all ugly as hell looking and everything Sad

should I wait for the normal one?
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
   Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Music

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum