"Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream, It is not dying, it is not dying"

- The Beatles

Chart talk

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 375, 376, 377

View previous topic :: View next topic  

boyd94

#3761 | Posted: 04/28/2017 18:05 | Post subject: Reply with quote
craola wrote:

this is the formula i use:

x^2/(7.4-x)^2=(-10y+1000)^{0.0556}

where x represents the album rating, and y is the track rating.

granted, it's a messy solution, and you have to exclude some of the numbers to produce the desired result (an album with an average track rating of 100 produces a ridiculously low album score, so you have to use common sense here), and i round these numbers up or down at the end, but i find this to be the most accurate way of assessing an album's bestereverness.

Very droll Wink
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

dividesbyzero
disappointing

#3762 | Posted: 05/05/2017 23:02 | Post subject: Reply with quote
great scott marty, we've reached 88

· Strings & Sonatas · Scores & Soundtracks ·

Tilly

#3763 | Posted: 05/08/2017 08:43 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey Gang!

Well my chart/project turned 24 today! Or maybe it was yesterday. I can't remember. BUT, I honestly never thought this little project/chart would get this far!! Thanks for all the support! I just found out some crazy crushing info while I'm battling a serious lung issue so would LOVE to get some BEA love & support right now. My chart has big aspirations after all & would love to make chart of the day someday. Very Happy But, seriously, please brighten my crazy day by leaving any positive feedback, constructive criticism, and MELLOW recs on my chart. I'd love to hear from ya!

Thanks & tons of love for the great community out there. Really love you guys!

Peace & love,
Tilly

https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=19284

Antonio-Pedro
Dream Code Hacker

Brazil

#3764 | Posted: 05/19/2017 20:07 | Post subject: Reply with quote
So after a whole and hard week collecting my favorite singles of all time I could finally finish my SIngle Universe theory on rym.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 375, 376, 377
Page 377 of 377
   Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Music

Jump to: