Apple Music Share with Friends

View previous topic :: View next topic
dihansse

Belgium

• Posted: 01/27/2018 19:42
  • Post subject: Apple Music Share with Friends
Hi all,

I know many of you are listening to music via different media: there's the people who hold on to listening to physical CD's or even LP's but many of you use streaming services. There seems to be lot of people who use Spotify (see also the SLP Spotify Listening Project) but I know also lots of people use Apple Music.
Personally I listen to Apple Music all the time which is a combination for of CD's I uploaded, Itunes music I bought and Apple Music albums I discovered and put in my playlists and of course I'm listening to new music all the time.

Upto now I have done this privately and I must also admit I don't really like all those platforms where you can inform people what you are about to eat but I would be interested to share what I'm listening to on Apple Music with people on BEA and maybe also have discussions on what we've listened to.

So I just created a new profile on Apple Music of course also under the alias @dihansse: for the moment I created it as a public profile but I would more like to make it a non-public one where other BEA members would join.
If anyone would like to join just locate me on Apple music and connect. We can see how it goes...
  • Visit poster's website