Boy What The Hell's Wrong With You??

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
Anti
I Dream of Drone

United States

• Posted: 11/25/2017 04:21
  • Post subject:
I've been placed in a music sharing group chat with a few of my classmates and, as much as I love them dearly, they only describe the music they share as "chill" like they lack any sort of descriptive vocabulary and it makes me shed a tear :'( but I don't say anything because as long as they're happy I'm happy Smile
Anti
I Dream of Drone

United States

• Posted: 12/11/2017 01:27
  • Post subject:

Medicine Show No. 4: 420 Chalice All-Stars by Madlib

This is so damn good. I'd rank this as my third favorite Madlib project, behind Piñata and Madvillainy, of course, but better than Shades of Blue.
Anti
I Dream of Drone

United States

• Posted: 12/25/2017 03:58
  • Post subject:
Damn...

Highs, Lows And Heavenly Blows by Spectrum

If anyone knows where I can find a relatively cheap CD copy or high quality (320kbps, FLAC, .wav) download I'd really appreciate that. Tried looking up any reissue info, but it seems like there are no plans for one as of yet. This is euphoric.
Anti
I Dream of Drone

United States

• Posted: 02/15/2018 19:53
  • Post subject:
In efforts to save some money and reorganize my charts, I've started a massive project of listening to my top 200+ favorite albums of all time and rating and ranking them accordingly in order to produce my most accurate top 100 chart. There are some albums on my charts I haven't heard in years, but I remember enjoying them so much that I always hesitate to move their position. Hopefully after this, I drop that bias and my top 100 chart will have a brand new face.
Anti
I Dream of Drone

United States

• Posted: 06/08/2018 13:41
  • Post subject:
Almost done with my project. I've listened to almost all the albums in my (what was originally 200) top 250+. Took a little longer than I thought because I kept adding new additions, plus I wanted to give each album my full attention which was harder than it sounds since I've been so busy after graduation. I think a small handful of black metal albums are going break into the top 100, but I will know how many for sure once I finish scoring and tweaking the ranks on my spreadsheet.

Man, I remember when I couldn't stomach a black metal album. Now the genre is the majority of my metal listens.
Luigii

United States

• Posted: 06/08/2018 14:00
  • Post subject:
Anti wrote:
Almost done with my project. I've listened to almost all the albums in my (what was originally 200) top 250+. Took a little longer than I thought because I kept adding new additions, plus I wanted to give each album my full attention which was harder than it sounds since I've been so busy after graduation. I think a small handful of black metal albums are going break into the top 100, but I will know how many for sure once I finish scoring and tweaking the ranks on my spreadsheet.

Man, I remember when I couldn't stomach a black metal album. Now the genre is the majority of my metal listens.

I'll realistically will have to do this. I might have to go through my top 200 and listen to them several times to see where I would rank them.
  • Visit poster's website
Anti
I Dream of Drone

United States

• Posted: 06/08/2018 18:03
  • Post subject:
Luigii wrote:
Anti wrote:

I'll realistically will have to do this. I might have to go through my top 200 and listen to them several times to see where I would rank them.

Yeah I felt like my top 100 was getting stale. I think this would be a good maintenance check once every 5 years or so, which I hopefully will follow through on. Plus, it really is a great nostalgia trip.
Luigii

United States

• Posted: 06/08/2018 21:34
  • Post subject:
Realistically it will make sense.
  • Visit poster's website
Anti
I Dream of Drone

United States

• Posted: 10/09/2019 23:23
  • Post subject:
It is time for change. Buckle up, buckaroo.