View previous topic :: View next topic
craola
crayon master

United States

• Posted: 05/09/2018 20:33
  • Post subject: Littering on the BEA premises
A certain user is copy+pasting this garbage in places it doesn't belong:

Quote:
This album was great and all, but Achy Breaky Heart can make any album a #1 album in America. The Beatles? Pink Floyd? Tupac? Who? None of these artists have ever made anything as good as Billy Ray Cyrus's Achy Breaky Heart. The song itself transcends reality and time, it reaches the fifth dimension with Cyrus's lyrical genius which was heavily influenced by the Beastie Boys. Migos have cited Billy Ray Cyrus as a huge influence in their work. The "Migos flow," a triplet rhythm in modern rap, can be seen first used in Achy Breaky Heart. Scientists use Achy Breaky Heart to fairly review and compare all albums and songs. Kendick Lamar's 'To Pimp a Butterfly' was given 94/100 Achy Breaky Hearts. The album that's ever reached the closest to 100 Achy Breaky Hearts was Pink Floyd's 'The Dark Side of the Moon,' an album that starts and ends with 30 seconds of Achy Breaky Heartbeats; the album recieved 99/100 Achy Breaky Hearts. It was supposed to be perfect, but a point was reduced for not being Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus. The song has become a staple part of human culture, with the ancient Mayans sacrifices their war captives to Billy Ray Cyrus by feeding the sun god their Achy Breaky Hearts. In the 2018 movie, 'The Black Panther,' upon close inspection, every song in the soundtrack can be linked to Achy Breaky Heart. This is why Achy Breaky Heart is the greatest song of all time. The rest of the album was okay.

anything to be done about this? i don't really care, but no, i care. it's tacky. i'd rather not have to scroll past that to see what someone really thinks of an album.
RoundTheBend
I miss the comfort in being sad

United States

• Posted: 05/10/2018 02:57
  • Post subject:
Laughing

Spamming is lame, but that was kind of funny.
  • Visit poster's website
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 05/10/2018 07:05
  • Post subject: Re: Littering on the BEA premises
craola wrote:
A certain user is copy+pasting this garbage in places it doesn't belong:

Quote:
This album was great and all, but Achy Breaky Heart can make any album a #1 album in America. The Beatles? Pink Floyd? Tupac? Who? None of these artists have ever made anything as good as Billy Ray Cyrus's Achy Breaky Heart. The song itself transcends reality and time, it reaches the fifth dimension with Cyrus's lyrical genius which was heavily influenced by the Beastie Boys. Migos have cited Billy Ray Cyrus as a huge influence in their work. The "Migos flow," a triplet rhythm in modern rap, can be seen first used in Achy Breaky Heart. Scientists use Achy Breaky Heart to fairly review and compare all albums and songs. Kendick Lamar's 'To Pimp a Butterfly' was given 94/100 Achy Breaky Hearts. The album that's ever reached the closest to 100 Achy Breaky Hearts was Pink Floyd's 'The Dark Side of the Moon,' an album that starts and ends with 30 seconds of Achy Breaky Heartbeats; the album recieved 99/100 Achy Breaky Hearts. It was supposed to be perfect, but a point was reduced for not being Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus. The song has become a staple part of human culture, with the ancient Mayans sacrifices their war captives to Billy Ray Cyrus by feeding the sun god their Achy Breaky Hearts. In the 2018 movie, 'The Black Panther,' upon close inspection, every song in the soundtrack can be linked to Achy Breaky Heart. This is why Achy Breaky Heart is the greatest song of all time. The rest of the album was okay.

anything to be done about this? i don't really care, but no, i care. it's tacky. i'd rather not have to scroll past that to see what someone really thinks of an album.

Thanks for reporting. Spamming is against BEA site rules, so these comments will be deleted and the user banned if they are repeatedly doing this. If you could please let me know via PM which user is doing this and I'll investigate further.
  • Visit poster's website