Komorebi-D

Australia

• Posted: 06/07/2018 05:28
  • Post subject:
benfitzuk wrote:
Quote:

Luigii wrote:
benfitzuk wrote:
Haven't been able to listen to much recently because of exams but yeah managed to squeeze two in.

LED ZEPPELIN (8/10): Really enjoyed this one. I've never listened to a led zeppelin album before but was impressed with a first try. I think this'll be my new marathon now. Dazed and confused is easily the stand out.

MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY (10/10): Oh my god. This just stunned me. I had only listened to stronger and gold digger before, but this is genuinely a work of art. One of the best albums I've ever listened to. Hard to pick a stand out but I enjoyed So appaled, Runaway and dark fantasy the most.

I think I'll do a marathon of both led zeppelin and kanye west. Kanye on the way to school and led zep on the way back. Point is I'll try and fit both in every day.

And to the comments before on my ranking of radiohead albums, I just don't get what's so good about kid a. I feel it was overhyped for me and I didn't enjoy it and it didn't make me feel anything. idk

Bruh it is fine that you didn't feel anything for Kid A. Well acclaimed albums won't speak to everyone.

While I totally agree with you there Luigii, it's only up until a few months that I thought KID A was untouchable. It's still may favourite work of theirs - only by a fraction - and I think OK Computer is their best but ever since January I've noticed a sort of interesting phenomenon with people's responses to it. People I know in real life and online have mixed feelings about it. And from years of talking about it and their other albums I've never known anyone to have a negative comment other than the fact that it's a little too depressing, which I don't whether you're aware, but that's one of its biggest themes. So it's hard to put that down as a criticism. I really don't know what my point is here and certainly don't want anyone to think that I'm prepared to chastise you for not liking it. I guess I just wanted to make a mention of what I've noticed. And great blog by the way, benfitzuk! Looking forward to more man. Keep it up!

Shut the fuck up you stupif twat. Radiohead are dick but kid a is crap. You’re a worthless stupid nonce pedophile piece of shit.

Best interaction I've had on this site by far.

2019: The 25 [RYM]
2020: The 25 [RYM]
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Luigii

United States

• Posted: 06/07/2018 13:24
  • Post subject:
I really didn't wanted to say anything but your response was fucking hilarious.
  • Visit poster's website
Komorebi-D

Australia

• Posted: 06/07/2018 14:28
  • Post subject:
Luigii wrote:
I really didn't wanted to say anything but your response was fucking hilarious.

I know haha. It was so good I actually had it set as my signature earlier today but it got reported Laughing .
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Luigii

United States

• Posted: 06/07/2018 14:39
  • Post subject:
Komorebi-D wrote:
I know haha. It was so good I actually had it set as my signature earlier today but it got reported Laughing .

Damn!!! Very Happy
  • Visit poster's website