I Found What I Wasn't Looking For

View previous topic :: View next topic
nocturnaldelight

• Posted: 09/04/2018 09:40
  • Post subject: I Found What I Wasn't Looking For
Hello BEA community!

I just came to this site because I was looking for some lists to fill the gaps in my music library but now I found a place to organize my whole collection. I really love this concept because all the charts and statistics give you easy access to your own stuff and new records to buy.

I already put up most of the albums I own and started my personal chart. I grew up in the 80s and that defines my musical taste until today. During the 90s and 00-10 years I mostly listened to electronic dance music until a few years ago I started to return to my own pop & rock collection and used Spotify to look for new releases. But I no longer have a paid Spotify subscription and buy most stuff I like on CD. So many people sell their CDs right now and it's dirt cheap to get them from those giving hands.

I hope this site has a future regardless of the changes in the music industry and I already updated my amazon bookmarks to support BEA via the affilliate links.
  • Visit poster's website
Luigii

United States

• Posted: 09/04/2018 15:11
  • Post subject:
I think this site will be fine. Also welcome to the site. More people participate, the site continues to thrive.
  • Visit poster's website
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin

• Posted: 09/05/2018 09:31
  • Post subject:
Hi, welcome to the site and thanks for your nice comments. I hope you enjoy the site Cool
  • Visit poster's website
dihansse

Belgium

• Posted: 09/08/2018 19:52
  • Post subject: Re: I Found What I Wasn't Looking For
nocturnaldelight wrote:
Hello BEA community!

I just came to this site because I was looking for some lists to fill the gaps in my music library but now I found a place to organize my whole collection. I really love this concept because all the charts and statistics give you easy access to your own stuff and new records to buy.

I already put up most of the albums I own and started my personal chart. I grew up in the 80s and that defines my musical taste until today. During the 90s and 00-10 years I mostly listened to electronic dance music until a few years ago I started to return to my own pop & rock collection and used Spotify to look for new releases. But I no longer have a paid Spotify subscription and buy most stuff I like on CD. So many people sell their CDs right now and it's dirt cheap to get them from those giving hands.

I hope this site has a future regardless of the changes in the music industry and I already updated my amazon bookmarks to support BEA via the affilliate links.

Indeed you’re right: next to the fact that it’s a great site to exchange ideas about albums, it’s also a fantastic vehicle to take stock of your own album collection.
  • Visit poster's website