"I'm gonna fly on down for the last stop, To this town, What? I'm gonna fly on down then fly away"

- Eels
 
GOAT & WOAT Songs On The Same Album

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message

sethmadsen
Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis


Gender: Male
Age: 34
Location: Ground Control
United States

#11 | Posted: 09/14/2018 04:48 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Cool thread, nothing comes to mind, although I'll second a couple of previously mentioned ones.
_________________
Discogs
Baroque Reviews
RYM
Spotify Playlists
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

Skinny
Black Belt in Shaq-Fu




#12 | Posted: 09/14/2018 06:16 | Post subject: Reply with quote
glynspsa wrote:
THis is not a conventional opinion but its mine:
Life After Death by The Notorious B.I.G.

GOAT: Long Kiss Goodnight
WOAT: Notorious Thugs


'Notorious Thugs' is honestly incredible. Why is nobody stopping these bawps these days?!?
_________________
2019 in full effect. Come drop me some recs.
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

baystateoftheart
Neil Young as a butternut squash



Age: 24
Location: Massachusetts
United States

#13 | Posted: 09/14/2018 06:25 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Skinny wrote:
glynspsa wrote:
THis is not a conventional opinion but its mine:
Life After Death by The Notorious B.I.G.

GOAT: Long Kiss Goodnight
WOAT: Notorious Thugs


'Notorious Thugs' is honestly incredible. Why is nobody stopping these bawps these days?!?


Never heard that word before. Does it mean boring ass white people? Laughing

Agreed, it's an amazing song.
_________________
Add me on RYM

Currently listening to: Black History Month Listening Project
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

Puncture Repair





#14 | Posted: 09/14/2018 07:51 | Post subject: Reply with quote
baystateoftheart wrote:
Never heard that word before. Does it mean boring ass white people? Laughing


Damn I feel old.
Back to top

glynspsa



Gender: Male
Age: 46
United States

#15 | Posted: 09/14/2018 12:25 | Post subject: Reply with quote
baystateoftheart wrote:
Skinny wrote:
glynspsa wrote:
THis is not a conventional opinion but its mine:
Life After Death by The Notorious B.I.G.

GOAT: Long Kiss Goodnight
WOAT: Notorious Thugs


'Notorious Thugs' is honestly incredible. Why is nobody stopping these bawps these days?!?


Never heard that word before. Does it mean boring ass white people? Laughing

Agreed, it's an amazing song.


I know many people love that song to me it sucks not because of Big but i find Bone Thugs and Harmony to be boring one trick ponies with no feeling or substance. its just my opinion i know many adore them and the song but thats the thing about art it doesn't always appeal to everyone. Been a big hip hop fan since the early 80's so its not that i don't know or get the genre i just don't like that song or those collaborators. Thats what makes art great it isn't all for everyone and different things get enjoyed and disliked by different people.
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

sethmadsen
Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis


Gender: Male
Age: 34
Location: Ground Control
United States

#16 | Posted: 09/15/2018 02:33 | Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm 87% sure BAWP is UK lingo.
_________________
Discogs
Baroque Reviews
RYM
Spotify Playlists
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

PurpleHazel




United States

#17 | Posted: 09/15/2018 05:37 | Post subject: Reply with quote
It's not even on Urban Dictionary (under that definition).
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

Hayden




Location: CDMX
Canada

#18 | Posted: 09/15/2018 05:44 | Post subject: Reply with quote
Notorious Thugs is great.

BAWP is BEA UK lingo.

It's also great.
_________________
Mango
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

HazeyTwilight
boyfriend in your wet dreams


Gender: Male
Age: 21
Location: Elmo Knows Where You Live
Ireland

#19 | Posted: 09/15/2018 08:48 | Post subject: Reply with quote
serious bawp problem we have here

*hilariously picks an album with one song as the goat and woat hehehehehe*
_________________
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

Skinny
Black Belt in Shaq-Fu




#20 | Posted: 09/15/2018 08:57 | Post subject: Reply with quote
glynspsa wrote:
baystateoftheart wrote:
Skinny wrote:
glynspsa wrote:
THis is not a conventional opinion but its mine:
Life After Death by The Notorious B.I.G.

GOAT: Long Kiss Goodnight
WOAT: Notorious Thugs


'Notorious Thugs' is honestly incredible. Why is nobody stopping these bawps these days?!?


Never heard that word before. Does it mean boring ass white people? Laughing

Agreed, it's an amazing song.


I know many people love that song to me it sucks not because of Big but i find Bone Thugs and Harmony to be boring one trick ponies with no feeling or substance. its just my opinion i know many adore them and the song but thats the thing about art it doesn't always appeal to everyone. Been a big hip hop fan since the early 80's so its not that i don't know or get the genre i just don't like that song or those collaborators. Thats what makes art great it isn't all for everyone and different things get enjoyed and disliked by different people.


Opinions are opinions, after all. (But please know this one is a terrible opinion.)
_________________
2019 in full effect. Come drop me some recs.
Back to top
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5
   Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Music


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts GOAT songs Amirkhosro Music Diaries 9 02/14/2019 16:53 View latest post
LebowskiRams
No new posts GOAT rock discographies Amirkhosro Music 22 02/13/2019 20:03 View latest post
akanter14
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Album of the day (#2223): Goat by The... albummaster Music 0 12/30/2016 21:00 View latest post
albummaster

 
 

Powered by phpBB©



Copyright © 2005-2019 BestEverAlbums.com. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Us  |   Advertising  |   RSS Feeds  |   Site Map