"Sing me to sleep, And then leave me alone"

- The Smiths

Song Quote Suggestions

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 215, 216, 217

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

TheKing

#2161 | Posted: 02/09/2019 18:59 | Post subject: Reply with quote
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free or minds" - Bob Marley
"I only called her one time, maybe it was two times, don't think it was three times, can't be more than four times" - The 1975
"I'd trade all my tomorrows for one single yesterday" - Janis Joplin
"Is there a word for the way that I'm feeling tonight? Happy and sad at the same time" - Kacey Musgraves
"Never forget where you from. Someone will remind you" - DMX
"Living life is a choice. Making a difference in someone else's isn't" - Kid Cudi
"Faith is the only way we're going to make it. None of us are smart enough to do it on our own" - Merle Haggard
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message

CryingGameDahlin
Persona Non Grata

#2162 | Posted: 02/10/2019 16:38 | Post subject: Reply with quote
'Everybody goes, leaving those who fall behind' - Big Star

'The Water's contaminated, with a peculiar illusion, Intoxicated, with an electric infusion' - Lets Eat Grandma

'Touch my body, touch my soul, touch my deep and disused hole' - Goat Girl

'Gotta get your heart good and broken before you sing along' - Karen Jonas

'A boring life resigned to the bed, he'd live with men and cobwebs ' - Joey Walker

'Your personality traits don't count if you put your dick in someone's face ' - Stella Donnelly
Visit poster's website View user's profile Send private message
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 215, 216, 217
Page 217 of 217
   Forum Index -> Best Ever Albums -> Suggestions

Jump to: