Hour Week Month Year Change

View previous topic :: View next topic
Mythtall

• Posted: 03/18/2020 23:35
  • Post subject: Hour Week Month Year Change
Alright BEA, we got some creativity time Smile The idea of this is to change your life as much as possible in the 4 time frames given. It will be a typing exercise so you don't have to get up out of a chair or stop lying down to participate so yeah typing exercise and not moving exercise.

Right I have pretty much given the game away. Still to make it clear here it is. The idea is to write how you think you can alter your future and life in the four time frames given. These will be an hour, a week, a month and a year. It can be anything whatsoever as long as you awake more than a year or now and think "Wow, that really changed the course of my life..."

So yes:

An Hour::
One Week:
One Month:
One Year:

Also so I am not ridged you can add further time spaces both smaller and larger to the original four if you wish.

Anyway I will start:

The most I can change my life in...

An hour: I imagine throwing a stone through someones window. I will feel a high, they will feel sad and then I will feel guilty. Due to surveillance in todays society I wll be found and get in trouble by the law. This will result in a job loss which means I can't pay rent.

One Week: I could tidy my house. This will result in a mass reduction in mess and a sense of pride. I will have cleaned all the dishes and clothes, no more books on the floor. It will be bliss and then I will enrol on some adult course... involving Reiki or Tai Chi. This will produce more calm and further my happiness. I mean if it is a week I will only do the one session yet there is room for more so good for me.

One Month: I really want to visit Scotland. I don't drive a car so have to go by train or airplane. It is not a well known fact but despite not seeing them in a Texaco garage or aservice station trains and airplanes require fuel (seriously... look this up) so I will have to pay money. As this is one month I will need a whole paycheck. My bills will be big and journey cost will be big too. First things first I will put my landlords window in with a stone. This ensures I will pay no rent leaving more money for my trip. To remain from staying sleepy I may stop of at Preston because it isn't Carisle. From there I go to the Uppercrust in Preston station for breakfast as their bloody spoons is way out on some dangerous intersection (near the black ram or bull pub I think...) Anyway I eat, on the train and somehow end up in Arbroath. Ask a local where Ben Nevis and get sworn at. Regret ever coming there. Use lst of money to get home and find I have no home.

One year: Okay... you will have to beer with me on this one. Like... I could learn a new langueage. Due to my skills on English I could learn French, Spainish, Italianish or Bulgarian. The sky is the limit. Imagine how valued I would be with the skills! What I would do furthest is get the books. While they cost a lot it help even when I have Duolingo. It will take a long time to get to conversational skills with a langueage so it is in year column because 6 months to a year of consistent daily practice of langueage helps yet get good at langueage. But hang on... once you are good the benifactors show very fast Smile The best example of benifactors is in a simple way this:

1. Take what you are earning now
2. Look at payslip
3. Number shows what you are earning now
4. Learn new langueage
5. Look at population of country with langueage (Pro tip: there may be more than one countires with langueage! Mr. Green )
6. Add populations together and calculate the percentage. This is how much more you will earn
7. You get to buy more things !

Now imagine if you learned more than one langueage in one year! Imagine the life!

Langueage Very Happy