Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
Patman360
Serenity Now

Ireland

• Posted: 08/02/2019 19:14
  • Post subject:
Acktland wrote:
(when I went, the taxi driver took me to all the places the English shot Irish Shocked free tour).

There's a lot of those about, there's a monument erected on my farm back home for this reason!

Temple Bar is extortionate price wise, even by Dublin's standards (and Dublin is fucking expensive), it's a good night out for the most part though and stays open quite late in comparison to your standard Irish pubs, I'm more at home in the smaller Irish cities though in terms of nightlife, can't recommend Galway enough though, obviously I'll recommend Cork as it's my home town and I'm biased (and I've yet to find food to match that found in Cork elsewhere in the world, Edinburgh being second place currently, which is a city I love to bits for so many reasons) and Belfast is a decent spot if you don't stray too far off the beaten path (pro-tip: don't bring your British mates to a republican pub, cause things can get dicey).

• Visit poster's website
Tha1ChiefRocka
Yeah, well hey, I'm really sorry.

United States

• Posted: 08/05/2019 19:34
  • Post subject:
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I think I'm shooting for the summer of 2021 at this point; I have to delay it a little bit to save up some scratch.
  • Visit poster's website
Tha1ChiefRocka
Yeah, well hey, I'm really sorry.

United States

• Posted: 04/12/2020 08:13
  • Post subject:
Haha, I knew this wouldn't be too far away. I've just talked to my buddy, who I would probably be traveling with, and I think what we've got now would be late May of 2022 as a starting point. A while off from now, but I like to plan trips way ahead of time. Thanks to those who gave me some tips originally; that was some helpful stuff. Hopefully everything is back to seemingly normal by that date and time.
  • Visit poster's website