Belated Hello

View previous topic :: View next topic
Timbothy

• Posted: 01/26/2021 14:36
  • Post subject: Belated Hello
I joined this forum a week or few ago, but have only had the time to say hello now.

My decade of albums was the 80's, particularly the New Romantic era of Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet and the Human League.

It's going to be great to explore not only my favourite decade but also the albums from across the decades too.
  • Visit poster's website
kokkinos

• Posted: 01/26/2021 18:01
  • Post subject:
Welcome, mate. I've been a member for quite some time now (7-8 years), but only recently have I become more active at the forums, which are for me the best part of the site, just a great community of dedicated music lovers. The 80's are not exactly the most popular decade, especially when it comes to albums, so it's cool to have someone who's into them, maybe you can help us (or at least me) to appreciate them more.
  • Visit poster's website
planetneutral

• Posted: 01/27/2021 01:51
  • Post subject: Re: Belated Hello
Timbothy wrote:

My decade of albums was the 80's, particularly the New Romantic era of Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet and the Human League.

Welcome! I just watched the Classic Albums doc about Rio and it was most entertaining.
  • Visit poster's website
Timbothy

• Posted: 01/27/2021 11:07
  • Post subject:
kokkinos wrote:
Welcome, mate. I've been a member for quite some time now (7-8 years), but only recently have I become more active at the forums, which are for me the best part of the site, just a great community of dedicated music lovers. The 80's are not exactly the most popular decade, especially when it comes to albums, so it's cool to have someone who's into them, maybe you can help us (or at least me) to appreciate them more.

But of course..
  • Visit poster's website
plasticships

• Posted: 08/04/2021 02:32
  • Post subject: Re: Belated Hello
Timbothy wrote:
I joined this forum a week or few ago, but have only had the time to say hello now.

It's going to be great to explore not only my favourite decade but also the albums from across the decades too.

Welcome Timbothy!
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website