Album of the day (#411): Hail To The Thief by Radiohead

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic
Kiki

• Posted: 12/31/2011 20:58
  • Post subject:
One day, I wish that all Radiohead albums will be treated as individuals and most importantly... equal. I wish that a Radiohead album will be able to go to the bus stop, without the threat of being harassed by gawking earholes wanting a bit snyth. I wish for a world where a Radiohead album doesn't get passed up for an interview because they are too "electronic". A world where no Radiohead albums are left on the streets after being disowned because of one... just one... song choice. A world without the unwanted pressure that comes with being considered the very best and the paranoia that follows it. A world where every Radiohead album is equal.

YOU HEAR ME!?

A world where all Radiohead albums are free.

Will this dream be realized in my time? My time on this pale blue dot ricocheting on an apathetic starbeam? Will my children be able to go to school and talk to any Radiohead album they wanted without... and I stress without a fear some lead laden button basher is going to ridicule them? Will they be allowed to sleep with any Radiohead album they wanted? Will this dream see the light on some glorious far off day?

I'll tell you...

Only through working together will we see this day... only if we pave the way through this brown mire of debauchery, TOGETHER, will we reach this land of righteousness. We will stand TOGETHER! We will fight TOGETHER! Until that great day will come where no Radiohead album will be considered superior to another. Where every Radiohead album will look upon each other... and will be looked upon by the listeners... and will be looked upon by whatever cosmic creators sit above us...

...as equals.

Will it be 2012? Will it be 2013? Will it be etched on the astro calendar and announced over the floating cities in 2045?

I don't know...

But what I do know is this: I will fight for this day until my arms fall off, my heart stops cold and every muscle in my body is processed into Haribo sweets.

Oh yes... We will do this... Evil or Very Mad
Norman Bates

France

• Posted: 12/31/2011 21:06
  • Post subject:
I'll have the same an_outlaw is having, please.
  • Visit poster's website
alelsupreme
Awful.

United Kingdom

• Posted: 01/01/2012 12:58
  • Post subject:
y'know what? I agree with an_outlaw

The ultimate radiohead album ranking: Pablo Honey=The Bends=Ok Computer=Kid A=Amnesiac=Hail To The Thief=In Rainbows=The King Of Limbs.
  • Visit poster's website
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 01/01/2012 19:18
  • Post subject:
itsit wrote:
y'know what? I agree with an_outlaw

The ultimate radiohead album ranking: Pablo Honey=The Bends=Ok Computer=Kid A=Amnesiac=Hail To The Thief=In Rainbows=The King Of Limbs.

I hate Pablo Honey. I think we should drive all the Pablo Honeys into ghettos where their filth will not corrupt us nor our children's ears.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website